Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Vikings
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 3-14-2015 at 10:31 AM
Vikings

I can't get enough of this damn show. I've been hooked since the first episode, and three seasons in it's still one of the best shows on tv these days.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
mike_

[*] posted on 3-15-2015 at 05:18 AM

Really good series. The acting, the settings, the plots, the violence - everything is in the right place. I love the sound of Viking's accent in English they use on the show. The only thing I'm not really into are the supernatural elements in the show.

If it bleeds, we can kill it.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 3-15-2015 at 11:22 PM

I'm not loving some of the supernatural aspects, but it doesn't bother me too much. Back in those days people believed in a lot of crazy shit.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 3-18-2015 at 05:27 AM

I'm just glad it's not another time-based series and everyone has British accents like that fucking HBO series Rome.

Season 1 was great, I got the 2nd one recently to start after I finish some other shows.

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM

Go To Top