Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Monster trucks
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 7-18-2015 at 06:30 AM
Monster trucks

Anyone into Monster Jam or other monster truck shows? Grave Digger is still going strong and some other classic drivers. Haven't seen the Metal Mulisha dude since the Monster Jam 15 finals in Vegas when he did a fucking mind blowing run.

It's on every Saturday night here, and coming to Brisbane in October. I bought tickets to go with the kids. Grave Digger, Max-D, Metal Mulisha, El Toro Loco and a bunch of others.

Got the pit pass too, we'll be down on the track seeing the trucks. Gonna be fucking nuts.

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 7-18-2015 at 08:56 PM

I went to a show many years ago because my buddy was into it, and he got the tickets for free. It was very loud, and I was very bored. My nephew was really into it for a few years, so his folks took him to a few shows, so I got to hear all about it. Grave Digger was his favorite.

I'd rather watch a demolition derby. That shit is crazy fun.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
barc0debaby
Posting Freak

Mood: Punk as Fuck

[*] posted on 7-26-2015 at 02:04 PM

First non step-dad fist fight I ever saw was at Monster Jam at the LA Coliseum. Was raining pretty hard and during an ATV race one of the racers crashed. As he was getting back up another racer cut a hard turn and drenched the guy in mud. Dude waited patiently for him to come around again and just started swinging.

Go To Top