Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Posi Numbers gets shut down
KyleOz
* CHOPS OF DOOM *

Mood: Social Distortion

[*] posted on 8-3-2005 at 04:22 PM

Plus I don't have a credit card, so I buy in bulk whenever I get the chance when the opportunity is there. Most of it were cds but I picked up the grey thorp records shirt and the nsk danzig one as well.

angus yeoman: what are cats supposed to do? distract you from the fact that you\'re distracted by everything else?

http://www.myspace.com/kyleoz
dgp

[*] posted on 8-4-2005 at 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by blackoutnyhc
I'm so happy I didn't go with KT to the show... waiting around all day and then having some jerkoff ruin it.

im still pissed
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 8-4-2005 at 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by KyleOz
Plus I don't have a credit card, so I buy in bulk whenever I get the chance when the opportunity is there. Most of it were cds but I picked up the grey thorp records shirt and the nsk danzig one as well.

I want to order the Slapshot banner shirt, but Im lazy!
John Bulldog

[*] posted on 8-6-2005 at 05:28 PM

Quote:
Origineel gepost door Todd
That's one of the things I'm kind of looking forward to when we're in Europe. Apparently that nonsense doesn't seem to happen very much. I like fights but these days it always seems to be big vs. small or many vs. one. You can almost pick out the guy that's gonna start the fight before the show even starts. I feel bad for the people who travelled a long distance to see KT.

5 years ago there where venues closing there door for hardcore in the Netherlands. The Dutch are not so mellow as you think that they are. :)

I think there?s always gone be fights at hardcore shows, where ever you are. Sometimes the fights are a good thing some times they don?t make any sense.
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top