Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Carnivore
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 8-22-2005 at 10:52 AM
Carnivore

Im looking for Carnivore merch. Pretty much any T-Shirts & especially a hoodie in size XL (or bigger). If anyone has anything they want to sell it would be cool!
Jason the Magnificent
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-22-2005 at 01:03 PM

good luck.
XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 8-22-2005 at 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jason the Magnificent
good luck.

yah I know there not easy to find. There was a huge lot of Carnivore/Type O stuff on Ebay a couple of months ago that sold for like $125 and I got outbid with seconds left.

It was like 6 CDs, 2 cassettes, 3 Type O shirts, 2 Carnivore Tshirts and a Carnivore Hoodie. I was SO pissed I lost! At that price I would have given away the Type O stuff because I just wanted the Carnivore shirts and hoodie.

Oh well.... Figured its worth a shot. Maybe Ill bootleg one for myself.
Monkey_Julius_BoWaffle

[*] posted on 8-22-2005 at 01:46 PM

I have a red "retaliation" shirt (black print on red tee) and on the back it says "crush kill destroy" - awesome band

XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 8-22-2005 at 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Monkey_Julius_BoWaffle
I have a red "retaliation" shirt (black print on red tee) and on the back it says "crush kill destroy" - awesome band

Ive seen that one pop up on Ebay a few times, but never an XL. There was one with the 'Triplasphere' on the front that I wanted real bad. It was a read shirt. It think it was from the Valentines Day Massacre reunion show, but Im not positive.

The hoodie had the logo off the first LP on the front and both sleeves and said "Thermonuclear War" on the back.

Carnivore Rules!
RomanticViolence
* Jennytailya *

Mood: Fuck U All

[*] posted on 8-22-2005 at 03:00 PM

Carnivore is awesome. I've never been to big on Type O negative though.

Have you ever noticed how crayons are a lot like M&M's? All the colors tend to taste the same.
Unbound

[*] posted on 8-22-2005 at 03:39 PM

I think Suck My Dick might be one of the best songs ever written. I didn't care much for Type O at first, but my girl likes them a ton, and I've grown to appreciate them much more. Maybe with all of these renuinions coming about we can hope for a Carnivore one.
Monkey_Julius_BoWaffle

[*] posted on 8-27-2005 at 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
Quote:

Ive seen that one pop up on Ebay a few times, but never an XL. There was one with the 'Triplasphere' on the front that I wanted real bad. It was a read shirt. It think it was from the Valentines Day Massacre reunion show, but Im not positive.

The hoodie had the logo off the first LP on the front and both sleeves and said "Thermonuclear War" on the back.

Carnivore Rules!
I could make you a Carnivore shirt if you want me to - of course if you're looking for a vintage original, I don't guess that would be what you would want. I have a few designs I print up. I don't think Pete gives a damn cuz I sent an email to the band a while back asking if he would give a shit if I printed up Carnivore tee's for Ebay and friends and I got a reply back that simply said "not a problem." I print up tons of shirts from those old bands and all but one has been totally fucking supportive of it, so I think that's totally cool of them. The only one that wasn't supportive had a valid reason - they were reuniting and going to be selling shirts with their reunion release, so I totally understood that.

XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 8-27-2005 at 11:05 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Carnivore Rules!
I could make you a Carnivore shirt if you want me to - of course if you're looking for a vintage original, I don't guess that would be what you would want. I have a few designs I print up. I don't think Pete gives a damn cuz I sent an email to the band a while back asking if he would give a shit if I printed up Carnivore tee's for Ebay and friends and I got a reply back that simply said "not a problem." I print up tons of shirts from those old bands and all but one has been totally fucking supportive of it, so I think that's totally cool of them. The only one that wasn't supportive had a valid reason - they were reuniting and going to be selling shirts with their reunion release, so I totally understood that.

That would Rule!! I dont care if its vintage or not I just love the band and really want a shirt. What design did you print? Let me know and Ill totally take one! Thanks!!

What other bands did you do?
XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 8-29-2005 at 12:04 PM

Quote:
I could make you a Carnivore shirt if you want me to -

Definitly get ahold of me if you can make the shirt, I would really appreciate it!
Monkey_Julius_BoWaffle

[*] posted on 8-30-2005 at 12:12 AM

Quote:
Quote:
I could make you a Carnivore shirt if you want me to -

Definitly get ahold of me if you can make the shirt, I would really appreciate it!
Hey bro - I can make you the Retaliation shirt or a Legion of Doom shirt. I personally dig the Legion of Doom shirt more (if you have the first album, the shirt is the pic of them standing on rocks in front of a lake weilding their "weapons" and dressed in their barbaric garb. Above them is the old school first album logo and below it says "Legion of Doom". I can do it white ink on black tee, black ink on white tee or black ink on red tee (it looks best black ink on red tee - much like the Retaliation shirts that are seen quite often). Same with Retaliation, it looks best black ink on white tee, but if you'd prefer it otherwise, it's no problem. Or if you have the albums and have ideas of something different, let me know. I would need a good scan of course, because I think I only have the old cassettes and I remember the reissues had a lot more pics and what-not in them. I sold them (and most of my CD collection) back when I was saving up for my screenprinting shop equipment. I figured I could back them up and just burn them to CDr to listen to them and eventually get the vinyls for both albums on Ebay at some point (I don't care much for CDs - much prefer vinyl - I actually only buy CDs for the car and to support bands that I love - otherwise I would probably just buy vinyls).

Just let me know what you would like!

Monkey_Julius_BoWaffle

[*] posted on 8-30-2005 at 10:26 PM

bump for Honus

dannynsk

Mood: e town

[*] posted on 8-31-2005 at 12:37 AM

I just bought a bootleg shirt for Retalliation... Let me do some digging, I'll find where I got it
XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 8-31-2005 at 08:26 AM

Quote:
bump for Honus

I would love one each of the 2 shirts youve already done, but I also have another idea for a shirt. Im picturing it like the old style Biohazard shirts. It would be a circular design with the "Triplashpere" in the center and CARNIVORE arched above it and maybe BROOKLYN, NY arched below it. If I bought a hoodie and sent it to you could you screen on the hoodie also?

Let me get your email address so we dont have to keep bumping the thread... unless everyone just wants to talk about how awesome Carnivore is!
Monkey_Julius_BoWaffle

[*] posted on 8-31-2005 at 10:21 PM

Quote:
Quote:
bump for Honus

I would love one each of the 2 shirts youve already done, but I also have another idea for a shirt. Im picturing it like the old style Biohazard shirts. It would be a circular design with the "Triplashpere" in the center and CARNIVORE arched above it and maybe BROOKLYN, NY arched below it. If I bought a hoodie and sent it to you could you screen on the hoodie also?

Let me get your email address so we dont have to keep bumping the thread... unless everyone just wants to talk about how awesome Carnivore is!
hey email me: Antiseen75@hotmail.com

Yeah, I could print that hoodie for you

Go To Top