Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: I hate the ideology behind it....
Monkey_Julius_BoWaffle

[*] posted on 8-27-2005 at 08:51 PM
I hate the ideology behind it....

but I won't lie - I'm a sucker for old school RAC music. Skrewdriver, Brutal Attack, Fortress and several others. I fucking hate 90% of the neo-nazi skins I've come across (though one is actually a close friend of mine, but I tell him he's an idiot all the time too, haha) and think anyone that worships that scrawny toothbrush-mustached retard Hitler is an idiot - but dammit if some of those bands didn't put out some of the best fucking music.......

Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 8-27-2005 at 09:27 PM

Got to agree. I heard a newer band called Final War who were really fucking good except for the fact that it was all nazi lyrics. Talented band though.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
Monkey_Julius_BoWaffle

[*] posted on 8-27-2005 at 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
Got to agree. I heard a newer band called Final War who were really fucking good except for the fact that it was all nazi lyrics. Talented band though.
Yeah Final War would probably be pretty big were they not nazi stuff. Really good band, you just have to make their lyrics mean something different when you listen. I guess that's the good thing about a lot of the stuff, you know what it's about cuz you know what the bands ideology is, but you can make them have the lyrics have their own personal meaning for yourself. Of course, with some bands like No Remorse, it's a little tougher to do that, they were pretty blatant in their words, but other than select songs, they were never one of my favorites anyway.

I guess my favorites are definitely Skrewdriver and Brutal Attack. Skrewdriver are so damn good, I know a couple of black dudes that listen to em and don't give a shit to admit that they do, haha.

I guess it's the same with satanic music - I like some of those bands (old stuff mainly like Venom and Slayer), but could give a fuck about their "message" - though it's sorta different at the same time cuz we all know those bands didn't really believe in their own lyrics or anything, it was a just image and shock tactics back then. Some of the hardcore black metal bands are really into it, but I couldn't ever really get into much of that particular music.

XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 8-27-2005 at 11:03 PM

I also agree. Theres a band called Stoikraft that I saw on some MTV Skinhead special that was really good.

I think that part of the reson that the songs are so good to me is that when ever a band is singing about something thats really important to them the sincerity comes across and even if I dont agree with what they are singing, it makes the song that much better. For example...

Bane - Superhero
Ganggreen - Alcohol
Slapshot - In Your Facfe
Murphys Law - Quest for Herb
etc.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 8-28-2005 at 12:04 AM

i am a fan of skrewdriver. i never invested much time listening to similarly themed bands, though...

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
Monkey_Julius_BoWaffle

[*] posted on 8-28-2005 at 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BIG DUANE
i am a fan of skrewdriver. i never invested much time listening to similarly themed bands, though...
The other 2 I would highly recommend are Brutal Attack and Fortress. I'm also a huge Bound for Glory fan as well.

I found a channel a few years back on MIRC that catered to nothing but that kind of music and I racked up and downloaded everything (cuz other than Skrewdriver and Brutal Attack vinyl from Ebay - I'm not going to support and pay for that shit - call me a "jew" haha) but I found some damn good bands (and a ton of terrible ones as well).

godabandonedme

Mood: Darkbuster

[*] posted on 8-28-2005 at 02:42 AM

I always would download stuff here and there because even though it's pretty disturbing the lyrics and message, some of those bands have a hell of alot of energy and are just bad ass. For example, without the message, Blue Eyed Devils would seriously be one of the best hardcore bands ever. Their newer stuff is seriously awsome, like shit that I wish bands where doing in hardcore. I mentioned I only listened to like 5-10 bands and they were one of them cause there is no one else in hxc that sounded like them. Oh well.
GabeTexasGAMC
* GROWN *

Mood: Teenage Fanclub

[*] posted on 8-28-2005 at 02:50 AM

I lovemyself some Brutal Attack, Skrewdriver, and especially the Midtown Bootboys!

I swear to god, all we do is listen to these dumb ass bands all day at work.
Imagine, a buunch of mexicans, chillin and listening to:
COON HUNT

Shine them boots and grab a gun
We?re gonna go out and have some fun
We?re gonna pile up in the pick-up truck tonight
Knives and guns and shotguns shells
Going to the part of town that smells
Bring a rope cuz? we?re gonna do it right, all right!
Going north of the railroad tracks
Gonna get drunk and thump some blacks
Cuz? that?s the type of thing we like to do
So if you hear us scream and cuss
You?d best get the hell away from us
Cuz? if you don?t, we might just thump on you? ya hear?

Chorus:
Call us racists, call us Nazi?s, Call us what you want to
That won?t change a god damn thing
We?re still the Tulsa Skins (x2)

A gang of niggers out to rob
One chewed up by a pitbull dog
The others whomped with black jacks, chains and bats
They rape our women and rob our homes
We want our kinfolk left alone
Let?s put ?em on a boat and send ?em back
Let?s drag their bodies through the mud
Let?s paint the walls with nigger blood
I reckon even nigger blood is red
Burn the Northside to the ground
Let?s run them negroes outta town
And fill them savage monkey boys with lead
Monkey_Julius_BoWaffle

[*] posted on 8-28-2005 at 04:20 AM

haha, I never got into midtown bootboys, but that's hilarious envisioning a bunch of Mexicans jamming out to 'em. :D

GabeTexasGAMC
* GROWN *

[*] posted on 8-28-2005 at 04:33 AM

it happens.
we do it.
its a funny thing.
serenity

Mood: nikola sarcevic

[*] posted on 8-28-2005 at 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Monkey_Julius_BoWaffle
but I won't lie - I'm a sucker for old school RAC music. Skrewdriver, Brutal Attack, Fortress and several others. I fucking hate 90% of the neo-nazi skins I've come across (though one is actually a close friend of mine, but I tell him he's an idiot all the time too, haha) and think anyone that worships that scrawny toothbrush-mustached retard Hitler is an idiot - but dammit if some of those bands didn't put out some of the best fucking music.......

hitler was not a retard. he brought jobs and wealth to germany after the depression. he created an empire.

oh, i listen to skrewdriver too. final war, landser and blue eyed devils are other bands that are politically incorrect that i listen to.

it ends
GabeTexasGAMC
* GROWN *

[*] posted on 8-28-2005 at 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by serenity
Quote:

hitler was not a retard. he brought jobs and wealth to germany after the depression. he created an empire.

oh, i listen to skrewdriver too. final war, landser and blue eyed devils are other bands that are politically incorrect that i listen to.

SIEG HEIL!
serenity

Mood: nikola sarcevic

[*] posted on 8-28-2005 at 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by GabeTexasGAMC
Quote:
Quote:

SIEG HEIL!

blut und ehre my friend

it ends
Monkey_Julius_BoWaffle

[*] posted on 8-28-2005 at 05:00 PM

Quote:
Quote:

He was far too power hungry and in the end, I would say a retard. He went from being a great front line soldier in WWI to rise to power and that's when he got stupid.

And it's not really even HIM per se, it's just that I can't imagine worshipping (in a way) another human being, I'd rather worship myself.

But forget Hitler and the politics, everyone is entitled to believe as they see fit..........it's some of the music that is really incredible, the politics of it bore me to death. I used to really really be into reading up on Hitler/nazi stuff as well as revisionism (which is rather interesting - especially when I discovered that Jews are some of the biggest Holocaust revisionists of them all). You can get Hoax of the 20th Century online for free - I've never managed to make it all the way through it, it's kind of a dry read.

GabeTexasGAMC
* GROWN *

[*] posted on 8-28-2005 at 05:27 PM

This is not a thred about hitler!
It is a thread about awesome WP music.
Lets all walk the fence and listen to some
1 2 3 4 I dont like youuuuuuuuuu!
Monkey_Julius_BoWaffle

[*] posted on 8-28-2005 at 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by GabeTexasGAMC
This is not a thred about hitler!
It is a thread about awesome WP music.
Lets all walk the fence and listen to some
1 2 3 4 I dont like youuuuuuuuuu!
Haha - yep! Fuck politics and believe in yourself is what I say.

other WP bands that are worthy (I'm not too into "hatecore" style so most of this stuff is the more RAC or metal sounding stuff):

Ultima Thule
Hate Society
No Fear
Nemesis
Ravens Wing (Scott from Fortress backed up by Destroyer 666)
Legion of St. George
Warlord (Stigger from Skrewdriver)
Razors Edge
Saga (beautiful woman that does albums of Skrewdriver covers - they're REALLY good)
Skullhead

Also anyone into Brutal Attack should check out Kens other work - it's all great. Especially his solo records and the Betrayed album is incredible.

The Templars old stuff really had that good old RAC vibe to em. I think they said they based their early sound off of Skrewdrivers first LP sound. Them and Ox Blood were 2 bands I used to really really be into that had black members but wore their love for all things RAC on their sleeve.

JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-28-2005 at 07:52 PM

...the trampling at the zoo
we washed our hands in niggers blood and all the mongrels too
were taking down the zog machine jew by jew by jew
the white man marches on

oh jeezus
i remember listening to the poser skinheads in my high school blabbin about what different colored laces in doc martens stood for...it was all pretty funny to me.....
GabeTexasGAMC
* GROWN *

[*] posted on 8-28-2005 at 08:09 PM

but their women are daaaaaaaaaaamn ugly.
XnMeX
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-28-2005 at 09:50 PM

Chelsea hair cuts...... :(

Monkey_Julius_BoWaffle

[*] posted on 8-28-2005 at 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XnMeX

Chelsea hair cuts...... :(
Yeah those chelsea cuts are pretty hideous looking

XnMeX
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-28-2005 at 09:51 PM

it's all about JEWDRIVER

;)

JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-28-2005 at 10:08 PM

never liked the skin chick look one bit...poster children from abusive families? i dunno...i like girls who look like girls....
Monkey_Julius_BoWaffle

[*] posted on 8-28-2005 at 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XnMeX
it's all about JEWDRIVER

;)
Haha - I've got that on MP3 somewhere on this computer.

GabeTexasGAMC
* GROWN *

[*] posted on 8-29-2005 at 05:07 AM

no no no, you dont seem to understand. Skin head birds are usually damn hot... im talking about some nasty WP ladies.. lets see...
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 8-29-2005 at 05:43 AM

TPT
Trailer
Park
Triznash
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top