Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: I got my boss fired
moron
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-22-2004 at 07:42 PM
I got my boss fired

People have been leaving my office like crazy lately, pretty much because my boss (former boss now...) has no interpersonal skills.

Anyway... her boss calls to talk to her about the most recent resignation and happens to ask me how Im doing. I say "well it's tough since we'll have to train a new person... yadda yadda". She says, "are people leaving because of the administration? (ie. my boss)". I dont wanna lie to her so I say "yes", and the floodgates open. I completely spilled my guts to her and told her everything that's wrong with my boss and everything that she has done for the past 2+ years Ive been in the office. My boss' boss had NO idea about any of this.

To make a long story short... my boss gets called into a meeting with some head honchos and they tell her that she's not fit to for her postion anymore and that they want her to retire.

So, in short... I ratted out my boss and I SORTA feel like shit for it. Thing is... she really WAS a crappy boss so everyone in the office is relieved that she's gone.

so am I a scumbag or not? hahaha but yeah... that's what's been going on with ME!!! Awesome

and no... I didnt take her position. Im not qualified, and frankly... I dont want it.

tireironsaint
* BANNED *

Mood: Beltones

[*] posted on 10-22-2004 at 10:02 PM

Don't feel bad, moron, I did the same thing several years ago. I had a complete raging cuntbag for a boss and I rallied the troops and got her ass canned. I was the hero for a while there, it was great. She was a horrible, horrible person and needed a lesson or two in how to deal with people. While she was still the boss (before I got her fired) she did fucked up shit on a regular basis to all of us. One example, she claimed I called her house drunk and called her a bunch of names and talked shit to her. I was SxE then, as I still am and everybody there knew it. Anyway, she called and made sure I was working one night after that and then ten minutes later her two very large sons showed up and started threatening me. I told them that I would be more than happy to engage them in violence, but that i had work to do and that if they didn't leave immediately, I would call the police and my boss' boss and let them know what was going on. They left as soon as I said that, but shortly after that I got everyone behind me and called her boss and got her shitcanned.
newbreedbrian
Posting Freak

Mood: doc watson

[*] posted on 10-22-2004 at 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by moron
People have been leaving my office like crazy lately, pretty much because my boss (former boss now...) has no interpersonal skills.

Anyway... her boss calls to talk to her about the most recent resignation and happens to ask me how Im doing. I say "well it's tough since we'll have to train a new person... yadda yadda". She says, "are people leaving because of the administration? (ie. my boss)". I dont wanna lie to her so I say "yes", and the floodgates open. I completely spilled my guts to her and told her everything that's wrong with my boss and everything that she has done for the past 2+ years Ive been in the office. My boss' boss had NO idea about any of this.

To make a long story short... my boss gets called into a meeting with some head honchos and they tell her that she's not fit to for her postion anymore and that they want her to retire.

So, in short... I ratted out my boss and I SORTA feel like shit for it. Thing is... she really WAS a crappy boss so everyone in the office is relieved that she's gone.

so am I a scumbag or not? hahaha but yeah... that's what's been going on with ME!!! Awesome

and no... I didnt take her position. Im not qualified, and frankly... I dont want it.

are you kidding? that's sweet justice for everyone thats had some douchebag manager/boss treat them like a piece of shit for no reason, myself definately included. congratulations ;)
SAAAAARS
Posting Freak

Mood: madball

[*] posted on 10-23-2004 at 01:00 AM

definitely not a scumbag
awesome explains it way better

BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 10-23-2004 at 03:26 AM

"Business Never Personal" - A phenomenal EPMD album, and words to live your professional life by. Even your non-profit professional life.

You and your coworkers are there everyday to get a job done, and you need to work together to do it. The powers that be knew what was going on, they came to you for your input, and you gave it to them straight. If she didn't want to get her ass fired, she should have been a better manager. It's called work ethic.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 10-23-2004 at 03:30 AM

Oh, and by the way, congratulations. I know how much she made your job suck. Hopefully you'll experience a newfound enthuiasm for the work that you do. The old folks will appreciate it.

Maybe you should buy Miss Boss Lady one of these fine Thorp Records products as a parting gift...

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
ENDERA.x
Posting Freak

Mood: Icepick

[*] posted on 10-23-2004 at 07:06 AM

amazing.

RomanticViolence
* Jennytailya *

Mood: Fuck U All

[*] posted on 10-23-2004 at 04:26 PM

Thats awesome!!..thats all

Have you ever noticed how crayons are a lot like M&M's? All the colors tend to taste the same.
DAN SMASH
Unregistered

[*] posted on 10-23-2004 at 06:55 PM

nice one bud!!!!!!!!!!
my boss is a proper cunt too, i wish i could get him fired, preferably out of a cannon into a brick wall or something.

"i came here to make money, not friends" - y'all fire that one into someone at work on monday morning, it never fails to piss people off.

Lilith

Mood: Logical Nonsense

[*] posted on 11-2-2004 at 09:35 PM

well done, congratulations.

Go To Top