Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: a shitty day for mom
crazyfists28
Posting Freak

Mood: dale watson

[*] posted on 10-4-2005 at 05:04 PM
a shitty day for mom

nobody in here really knows much about me but today my mother who is one of the most quiet unassuming people in the world got quite a shock of a visit from the police during the middle of the day. turns out that someone decided to call the police and say that she has been beating my dogs with a stick in plane sight and they decided not to call animal control but rather make a completely bogus lie of a call to the police. my family has had dogs for their entire life and the fact that someone went out of their way to intentionally hurt my mother and probably try to get my dogs taken away who i might say are two average idiot dogs that dont hurt anyone or anything really shook her up and has made her very wary of her surroundings. we have a fenced yard with two dogs that dont do anything but go out shit, run around and come in. its really disturbing to me that someone could be so low class for no reason whatsover. my mom was in tears at the mere mention of animal cruelty. i hope this has some sort of closure cuz its really not that easy to dismiss whats going on without knowing who and why this happened...thanks
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 10-4-2005 at 07:57 PM

Find out who made the call and go beat them with a stick. A really big one.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
crazyfists28
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-4-2005 at 08:30 PM

unfortunately it was an anonymous call, fuckin' cowards....we'll see if it plays out any further, but rest assured, the day i know who did it, and especially if its one of my neighbors, this quiet guy will unleash like its been 25 years in the making!
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 10-4-2005 at 08:38 PM

so is the case closed?

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
crazyfists28
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-4-2005 at 08:40 PM

i guess thats tbd, she is completely innocent but if someone calls again im sure they'll be back, thats what truly sucks. we cant know who did it and they can call and just make something up just for the hell of it..thats why punishment will be severe if we get to find out who did it...i never want to see my mother cry like that for something completely unjustified...
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 10-5-2005 at 01:27 AM

the worst part about something like this is that once you're accused, it's often assumed you're guilty.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
crazyfists28
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-5-2005 at 03:08 PM

im assuming its my neighbor as well, but i just cant figure out why they would do it. we dont have anything to do with them and of all people they would be the last. i guess we'll wait and see...just crappy that people stoop to low levels for some sort of personal revenge. and its even worse that we have no idea whatsoever who would do it and why...to be continued/ and also, if they come back saying they are taking my dogs, rest assured im going to jail that night cuz there is no way in hell that would ever happen without a fight..hope it doesnt come to that though
DAK
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 11-10-2005 at 08:44 PM

word

Go To Top