Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Dark Funerals' Emperor Magus Caligula 'Somewhat Impressed' by muder of priest...
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 10-13-2005 at 09:23 AM
Dark Funerals' Emperor Magus Caligula 'Somewhat Impressed' by muder of priest...

DARK FUNERAL Vocalist Says He Was 'Somewhat Impressed' By Fan's Murder Of Chilean Priest - Oct. 13, 2005

DARK FUNERAL vocalist Emperor Magus Caligula has commented on the murder of an Italian Catholic priest in Chile last year at the hands of a self-proclaimed DARK FUNERAL fanatic.

On July 24, 2004, Rodrigo Orias, 26, slit Father Faustino Gazziero's throat, smeared his face with the victim's blood and then stabbed himself several times in the chest and neck with the same knife while hundreds of churchgoers at Santiago's Metropolitan Cathedral watched in horror.

Orias (Photo #1, Photo #2, posing in Chile with MARDUK), who had a pentagram branded on the left side of his chest (covering his heart) and several other symbols of the occult tattooed on his body (
photo of one of Orias' tattoos), reportedly asked Caligula during the Swedish black metal band's visit to Santiago in 2003 to burn an inverted cross on Rodrigo's arm with a cigar ? a "mark" which Orias later planned to make into a tattoo.

Following the murder, DARK FUNERAL were bombarded with e-mails from the Chilean media wanting to know whether or not the band enourages their fans to kill priests.

?I burnt him with a Cohiba, a very fine cigar," recalls vocalist Emperor Magus Caligula in the latest issue of the Swedish magazine Close-Up. "That night is a bit of a blur, because I was wasted on Pisco, Chilean cognac. Anyway, this guy came up to me and asked me to burn a cross on his arm. I'm not one to say no, so I puffed on the cigar to get it hot enough and he got his cross. I didn't press the cigar against his skin several times, instead I dragged it like a soldering-iron up and down his arm. He didn't seem to be feeling any pain. He was ecstatic that he was able to meet us. Afterwards we had our picture taken together and I thought he was a cool guy."

"Before we found out the name of the killer, I though it was another fan," says DARK FUNERAL guitarist Lord Ahriman. "A guy in Santiago [the capital of Chile] just stood there crying when he met me. He knew everything about DARK FUNERAL. It was creepy. He'd bought the same guitar as the one I have, a BC Rich Warlock, and he had desecrated graves to honor us. He said, 'My Lord, give me an order and I will execute it.'"

"People ask us if our music caused the murder. I don't think so," says Emperor Magus Caligula. "Sure, we sing about killing Christians and blood and feathers falling from angels are present in a lot of the lyrics. Maybe the music triggered him somehow, but he probably would have harmed someone even if he hadn't been listening to [DARK FUNERAL]. He was not well. But I have to say that I'm?er, SOMEWHAT impressed. He deserves some credit. You?re not supposed to say that, but I don't care."

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
Voodoobillyman
The Artist Formerly Known As...

Mood: my daughters beautiful curiousity

[*] posted on 10-13-2005 at 11:02 AM

Fuck those dungeon and dragons fags. Theres a good book on the underground black metal scene, I forget what it's called I see it all of the time at the record store.
gavin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-13-2005 at 11:03 AM

i couldnt give a crap about cathlics and all that
but fuck this guy
real cool being impressed by someone being murdered
douchebag

you come at the king....you best not miss
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 10-13-2005 at 11:12 AM

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 10-13-2005 at 11:34 AM

YES Lords of Chaos.... quality reading material!

Quote:
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

newbreedbrian
Posting Freak

Mood: doc watson

[*] posted on 10-13-2005 at 05:32 PM

retarded. seriously.

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ?You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I?m just not close enough to get the job done.? George Carlin
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 10-13-2005 at 06:46 PM

I have that book. My friend borrowed it one time and had it autographed by Paul Booth while he was at a tattoo convention. Some funny reading.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 10-13-2005 at 11:46 PM

black metal fans may very well be the most hilarious form of entertainment on the planet.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
Terror Aesthetic

Mood: bright eyes felching weakertha

[*] posted on 10-14-2005 at 12:06 AM

i enjoy a great deal of the music but those are about the silliest fucking people on earth. check out

http://ruthlessreviews.com/top10/10blackmetal2.html

http://home.myspace.com/blackmetalprankcall

seriously its worth it.

he\'s dead jim - that dumb fucking show
Boogie Capone

Mood: The Sword

[*] posted on 10-14-2005 at 05:47 AM

The secret to black metal is black leather pants.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
Terror Aesthetic

[*] posted on 10-14-2005 at 06:51 AM

shhhh dont give it away...

serenity

Mood: nikola sarcevic

[*] posted on 10-14-2005 at 11:30 AM

everyone has probably already seen it, but... http://ruthlessreviews.com/top10/10blackmetal.html

it ends
Terror Aesthetic

[*] posted on 10-14-2005 at 05:21 PM

heil satan!

moforn

[*] posted on 10-16-2005 at 06:59 AM

No matter how many times I see those black metal pics they keep getting funnier, how can a music scene keep them so isolated from the real world that they don't realize how fucking ridiculous they look.
(Anyone from around here who mentions my blue mohawk in high school gets bootfucked)
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 10-16-2005 at 09:08 AM

corpse paint is the fucking best. i encourage all fans of black metal to do that shit up every day.

XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 10-16-2005 at 10:38 AM

I wore corpse paint for one show my old band played. Most people didn't get the joke.

There's an awesome story about the guys in slapshot giving the singer of Imortal a ride to his hotel. I can't remember enough of the details to really tell the story, but I know that it ended with him getting madder and madder because there were to many one ways and the driver couldn't get to the hotel & he was pissed because he was runing late to catch a plane. He was also in full costume & corpse paint the entire time!

Quote:

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

Terror Aesthetic

[*] posted on 10-17-2005 at 03:59 AM

corpse pain is without a doubt the funniest shit since shakes the clown.. evil mimes. corpse paint and tight leather pants.. however i hear the girls are total sluts so if anyones having a problem getting some tail get the pudgy chick in the cradle of filth shirt a jack and coke.

GabeTexasGAMC
* GROWN *

Mood: Teenage Fanclub

[*] posted on 10-17-2005 at 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BIG DUANE

New edition?
Whats new?!
WTF!
Why am i confused?
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 10-24-2005 at 11:56 PM

Dark Funeral is a fucking amazing band. I love them.

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 10-25-2005 at 01:09 AM

Black metal is fucking gay, but I love to laugh at those fucks. None of them seem to realize that Venom wasn't serious.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
Terror Aesthetic

[*] posted on 10-25-2005 at 06:40 AM

no shit. i love some of the music personally but ive known some of these black metal fuckers and if you think goths and emus take themselves too seriously.....

Go To Top