Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: so does your g/f or wife look better than you or compliment you?
xsharpx

Mood: Johnny Cash - The Sun Recordin

[*] posted on 10-17-2005 at 06:06 PM
so does your g/f or wife look better than you or compliment you?

yeah post pix of your significant others on here.... I know that I look at mine and say GOD DAMN WHY IS SOMETHING THAT GORGEOUS WITH MY BUSTED ASS UGLY AND RETARDED ASS!

at some show I cant remember which.. at red blood in dallas

one of my favs because I HATE cats and she had just disected one in one of her classes.. shes in school to be a Licensed Practioner Nurse within Pediatrics

one of my favs.... maybe this is why she is with me.... she took this at her dorm room and then emailed it to me

this one is pretty funny esp. being since I look drunk and Im not and shes the one drunk and looks sober

at a show in shreveport that babylons burning played with blood ties, die young, layin it down and some band from ohio *cant remember the name* she was runnin merch for us

Have you ever PAID ... YOUR DUES IN ... BLOOD ~~ Dead City Shakers
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
gracie

[*] posted on 10-17-2005 at 06:20 PM
hey baby

please delete the camel toe picture asshole....

love you honey...

asian girl
DAK
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-17-2005 at 06:26 PM

Here's my significant other.

xsharpx

[*] posted on 10-17-2005 at 06:27 PM

god bless Rosie Palmer and her 5 sisters.... shes also my mistress when my girl aint around... she lives in another town about 30 - 40 minutes away from her at University of Texas @ Arlington... so we only see each other on the weekends really.... good girl

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
Terror Aesthetic

Mood: bright eyes felching weakertha

[*] posted on 10-17-2005 at 10:22 PM

ill post some pics soon
and as for the bloody hand ive got a hilarious one i can dig out of my arm flying back out of a trailer window where this asshole was hiding out covered in the red stuff..... ill post that too.

he\'s dead jim - that dumb fucking show
Terror Aesthetic

[*] posted on 10-17-2005 at 10:27 PM

te to tell you but your girl is just a little better to look at than you are... dont take offense i mean none.

as for who compliments who??? hahahahahahaha as ive said before im the size of a gorilla, inked from the top of my head to the top of my feet, scarred up, wide eyed like an acid casualty and have some fucked posture...my girl is petite and looks as if she bathes regurlarly with an ungodly beautiful face and a perfect body "by my standards and fuck any that disagree" ...everytime we go out peoples jaws drop "omigod like whats that girls doing with that guy that like totally looks like the grim reaper". hes fuckin lucky thats what. shes as good on the inside as she is on the out. that personality matches that ass to a T, i mention shes smarter than me and has gotten me near sober and kept me out of jail and bullshit fights for a long time now by just reasoning with me rather than trying to pussywhip me? im a damned lucky man. you look to be too brother.

RomanticViolence
* Jennytailya *

Mood: Fuck U All

[*] posted on 10-17-2005 at 11:46 PM

I think my man is sexy.. i tell him that all the time. I also think that i am sexy.. i'll post some good pics soon :)

Have you ever noticed how crayons are a lot like M&M's? All the colors tend to taste the same.
xsharpx

[*] posted on 10-18-2005 at 07:38 AM

yeah terror that definately is the truth.... my girl is a full time college student at University of Texas @ Arlington.... she's studying nursing and is currently working on her Registered Nurse License / degree ... after she graduates in 2 years she is planning on joining the work force and working with kids.... she is then also thinking about joining the Navy to help her work on her masters degree to get her Practitioner's license / degree and will be pulling in the big bux then.... she definately takes good care of me... always riding me to do better in life and has actually talked me into going back to school to start working on my social science degree because I plan on becoming a social worker and working with inner city youth gang bangers, punx, etc ..... Its my calling... she definately runs a tight ship with our relationship and doesnt put up with bullshit but at the same time has her woman moments where she just wants to cry in my arms and such... she has kept me from beatin the hell out of people and from going to jail... definately one of the best woman I have ever had in my life in 28 years on this green earth

BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 10-18-2005 at 08:34 AM

thorp used to work with troubled kids in wilmington. i'd venture to say it was probably one of the most frustrating jobs he's had. that's right, more frustrating than working in a mill or running a label!

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 10-19-2005 at 12:00 AM

DUDE! The cat pic was fucked up bro. I was expecting nice pics but you go and put some shit like that in?

Your girl is pretty though, but be nice to cats man. They get a bad rep but they mean no ill will. Cats need a home just like everyone else.
Terror Aesthetic

[*] posted on 10-19-2005 at 01:36 AM

got a couple cats myself. after my dog died i said id never have another one but were thinkig of getting an english bull when we can manage to save $1600 fuckin bucks

xsharpx

[*] posted on 10-19-2005 at 07:36 AM

damn $1600 I saw one here in a pet store that was going for $2000... but on the cat picture thing... I love that pic it was weird when she first showed me because I was trying to figure out what it was and then it dawned on me that it was a cat... anyways yeah that was in her biology / anatomy class... shes in nursing school so it was going along with what they were studying and she loves disecting things... its weird really because she doesnt seem like the type nor look like it either

upyerbum
Posting Freak

Mood: Condemned 84

[*] posted on 10-19-2005 at 10:49 AM

I can't say enough about my wife. We've been married fourteen years. I served in the military for seven of those years. She's seen me through some really tough times. I had a really hard time after some of my tours and when I got out, most would have packed it in, but I guess she likes me?!?

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
upyerbum
Posting Freak

Mood: Condemned 84

[*] posted on 10-19-2005 at 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by upyerbum
I can't say enough about my wife. We've been married fourteen years. I served in the military for seven of those years. She's seen me through some really tough times. I had a really hard time after some of my tours and when I got out, most would have packed it in, but I guess she likes me?!?
(I'm better looking, but I'm gorgeous)

OOPS. (meant to edit not quote myself)

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
xsharpx

[*] posted on 10-19-2005 at 03:51 PM

well thats some pretty awesome.... Yeah I know that I was in the Marines and saw the world and had some fun times I have been / done to Yokuska, Japan; cross trained with the Republic of Korea Marines in Korea; cross trained with the Thai Marines in Thailand; Israel; ran security on Manai Plaza in Bahrain; ran convey operations between United Arab Emirates into Saudi Arabia; ran patrol missions on the Iraqi / Kuwaiti border; cross trained with the Camachos / British Royal Marines special forces in the highlands of Scotland

Now my girlfriend is thinking about possibly joining the US Navy like her father (hes a retired Navy Corpsman) and becoming a nurse after she graduates college to help her pay for her masters degree to get her LPN license.... shes a hard and tough worker and a die hard studier... I am behind her 110% on this as well

gracie

[*] posted on 10-19-2005 at 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by xsharpx
well thats some pretty awesome.... Yeah I know that I was in the Marines and saw the world and had some fun times I have been / done to Yokuska, Japan; cross trained with the Republic of Korea Marines in Korea; cross trained with the Thai Marines in Thailand; Israel; ran security on Manai Plaza in Bahrain; ran convey operations between United Arab Emirates into Saudi Arabia; ran patrol missions on the Iraqi / Kuwaiti border; cross trained with the Camachos / British Royal Marines special forces in the highlands of Scotland

Now my girlfriend is thinking about possibly joining the US Navy like her father (hes a retired Navy Corpsman) and becoming a nurse after she graduates college to help her pay for her masters degree to get her LPN license.... shes a hard and tough worker and a die hard studier... I am behind her 110% on this as well

i'm not going through school just to be an LPN!!!!!!!!!!.

nurse practitioner paul. NP. you have to go through 1-2 years just to become an LPN, whereas becoming a nure practitioner...you need to be in school for 6-7 YEARS TO BE IN SCHOOL.

it sucks. but ya know...if i'm busting my ass off in school for friggin 6-7 years....i need to be accredited for it. yeah...

Go To Top