Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: the world is burning.
Terror Aesthetic

Mood: bright eyes felching weakertha

[*] posted on 10-24-2005 at 11:23 AM
the world is burning.

i got no smartass comments for this one. it just makes me sad. check out the video if you havent seen it already.

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=5312

he\'s dead jim - that dumb fucking show
CR83

Mood: Harm's Way

[*] posted on 10-24-2005 at 12:01 PM

They were on 60 Minutes or Dateline last week. It is really fucking sick to me that people still think this way. I think they should die.
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 10-24-2005 at 12:39 PM

Just sad.
Voodoobillyman
The Artist Formerly Known As...

Mood: my daughters beautiful curiousity

[*] posted on 10-24-2005 at 01:01 PM

It's not those kids fault . Blame the mother, she's the one who brainwashed them from birth.
Killthehumans

Mood: simon and garfunkal

[*] posted on 10-24-2005 at 01:29 PM

Its fucked. Theres this new wierd nazi sect thats like pro enviroment, pro rights, yet still very racist. I dont see how people can be against war, poverty, and greed and still hate other people because of the color of there skin. Not to mention science has proved that functionaly (mechanically and biologically) we are the same. That a human is a human is human. Not to mention science also says the way for humans to become the "perfect race" that these people want is to actaully intermix. The more diverse the gene pool the stronger and better off we are.

just take a look at the papers
your leaders
they\'re killers
they\'re liars
what they do in your
name to make the bodies pile higher
the murders, the terror
they\'ve done it forever
as we sit band and smile
at the script they sell us
but now the victims, they\'re rising
their numbers\'s multiplying
they want their revenge for the years
that they\'ve been dying
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 10-24-2005 at 02:21 PM

I think people are losing their minds anymore. No common sense and no rational thinking. It was ok when you could have a idiot speak his/her mind but you still had 1/2 a million others in the world who disagreed or had an answer or knew the truth. Today however EVERYONE is confused and in sensory overload. A response to anything is like pulling teeth. Call it tolerance call it ignorance but the truth is hardly anyone cares for anything anymore.
MyOwnWay
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-24-2005 at 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Killthehumans
Its fucked. Theres this new wierd nazi sect thats like pro enviroment, pro rights, yet still very racist. I dont see how people can be against war, poverty, and greed and still hate other people because of the color of there skin. Not to mention science has proved that functionaly (mechanically and biologically) we are the same. That a human is a human is human. Not to mention science also says the way for humans to become the "perfect race" that these people want is to actaully intermix. The more diverse the gene pool the stronger and better off we are.

I agree with this fully. Although I will admit that I find it funny this post was made by a person with the screen name KillTheHumans :-)
CR83

Mood: Harm's Way

[*] posted on 10-24-2005 at 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
I think people are losing their minds anymore. No common sense and no rational thinking. It was ok when you could have a idiot speak his/her mind but you still had 1/2 a million others in the world who disagreed or had an answer or knew the truth. Today however EVERYONE is confused and in sensory overload. A response to anything is like pulling teeth. Call it tolerance call it ignorance but the truth is hardly anyone cares for anything anymore.

Clevo, good point. You seem to really have a way with words. Thanks for info.
Terror Aesthetic

[*] posted on 10-25-2005 at 06:52 AM

Its fucked. Theres this new wierd nazi sect thats like pro enviroment, pro rights, yet still very racist

dont have time to say much right now but its funny back in the fatherland when the whole aryan consciousness thing jumpstarted back up in the early 19s they were all about mother nature and clean living and such. shit the fuhrer was a fucin vegetarian.
but anyway i just think this shit is further testament to our failure as a species. i used to listen to the original RAHOWA version of that song back in the day. its about purging the land of nonwhites. whatever..but you got your fucking kids singing it??? your kids bitch.

XnMeX
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-25-2005 at 04:20 PM

This is the Dateline video

http://mfile.akamai.com/16688/wmv/abcondemand.download.akama...

God bless America :(

Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 10-25-2005 at 04:39 PM

I don't know why, but I find this very funny.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
Terror Aesthetic

[*] posted on 10-25-2005 at 09:53 PM

rome a gonna burn soon chilluns

jonnynewbreed
Posting Freak

Mood: Quite nice actually.

[*] posted on 10-26-2005 at 09:50 AM

I saw this the other day with my wife and we had very different reactions to it. I've been exposed to tonnes of documentaries on the racist movement in the USA and Canada and being into the whole SHARP thing I made a point of educating myself on the other side.

My wife lost her mind and was really upset. I was upset but was also concerned about how the interview came accross. I feel that the whole piece served as a recruiting tool for the WP movement as it didn't really depict the Resistance Records group to be raving lunitics (like they are). They all seemed well spoken and spoke calmly about everything. I know it turned many peoples heads towards the growing movement my hope is that the majority of sane Canadians and Americans saw it as a wake up call for more tollerance and understanding in our "modern" society.
Terror Aesthetic

[*] posted on 10-26-2005 at 02:27 PM

great story.......

in the days when i was sportng the red laces and the swazi shirt i went to a huge rally in a nearby city and david ducke spoke. afterwards i was bbqing at the house of the guy that organised the mess and duke showed up with some other alliance heads to thank us or something. thing hmie didnt know was that it was a bunch of skin kids and the place was owned by this old biker with oh...1000 dogs so the whole yard is completely full of puppy shit and duke is trying to goosestep over it and failing miserably. he thanked us briefly and his lackey some fruit that said "im completely inked under this suit...i played with the genitorturers" took off. seeing some scumbag politician knee deep in puppy shit was priceless. after he spoke at the rally i rushed up to shake his hand knowing how hed react and of course he looked like id just fisted his ma in front of his kids. "oh no a skinhead acknowledging me in public and im so squeaky clean noooooowwwwww" later that night i witnessed a cannon made out of an exhaust pipe filled with toilet paper being fired in the general direction of a latino trailer park. the mexicans just kind of looked at the cannon like it was funny/ridiculous and went about their business. on a side note i got interviewed by abc or some shit that day but i think the fact that im not entirely monosyllabic turned them off so they probably used the footage of the old guy with the santa beard saying "i dont lik em...just dont like em" better than my social darwinist pseudo nietzschian call for genocide of 99% of the population probably....ah the good old days. funny when i was a nazi one of my best friends was mexican, one black and one as queer as they come. i was a bad nazi.

Terror Aesthetic

[*] posted on 10-26-2005 at 02:35 PM

as for how the interview you guys watched went across man and whether or not it was an accurate representation of the movement.. ill tell you this. at our gatherings a lot of the folks were upperwardly mobile yuppie baby boomers and on more than one occasion i heard some 80 dollar shirt wearing fuck with a house in the hills telling some kid "what we really need to do is get somebody in there to kill one of those fucking jurors...yknow? yknow?" not naming any names "gordie" because pro or anti im not a snitch but they actively tried to get the dumber kids to do shit like that. on the other hand they wanted my friendsand i to grow our hair out, stop getting ink and be model members...voice of da yout and all. cant say that i hate them anymore than i hate anyone else i just think theyre pathetic. if civil war erupts in this country a few little cells of well armed whities wont be of much use. sorry dr. pierce.....

BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 10-27-2005 at 12:54 AM

first off... i' m drunk. secondly, terror asetic's posts are some whant mysteruous nd i like it.

finally... waht atbout h the genetorturers? i saw them a bunch of times in bmore when i livedthere.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
Terror Aesthetic

[*] posted on 10-27-2005 at 07:23 AM

thanks hahaha
the guy that was with duke claimed to have been in the genitorturers... who knows if it was true or not. but david duke standing in puppy shit is the absolute gospel. i swear on these irish goggles.

Go To Top