Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: The bullshit with medicine containing pseudoephedrine
RomanticViolence
* Jennytailya *

Mood: Fuck U All

[*] posted on 10-25-2005 at 11:51 AM
The bullshit with medicine containing pseudoephedrine

I went to the drug store the other day to get my child some "over the counter" cough/cold medicine.
Apparently all products containing pseudoephedrine (a nasal decongestant) have been taking off the shelves and put behind the pharmacy counter.
The reason for this is because people were buying large quantities and making meth with it.

Anyway, i had to stand in line for 45 minutes at the pharmacy counter to get my son some cough syrup.
When i got to the front of the line and requested what i needed they wanted my drivers licence and phone number which took about 5 more minutes because they ran through there computers.

The pharmacist told me they are scanning The I.D.'s now so that they can keep track of how much
"pseudoephedrine containing products" each person buys. I think it's bullshit.. as if im going to turn my house into a fucking meth lab.

The FDA needs to find a better way to deal with this shit.

Have you ever noticed how crayons are a lot like M&M's? All the colors tend to taste the same.
Terror Aesthetic

Mood: bright eyes felching weakertha

[*] posted on 10-25-2005 at 09:57 PM

yea they do. too bad all of the addicts dont just drop dead tomorrow and save usall a lot of bullshit. theyre limiting the amount of products containing the shit that you can buy over a given length of time and all kinds of shit. fucking junkies make it difficult for everyone. fucking fda is a whole nother thread.....

he\'s dead jim - that dumb fucking show
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 12-17-2005 at 02:11 AM

I used to by ROBO DM or steal it and drink 4 ounces really fast to get high. The shit would fuck you up. Like acid but no seeing things.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 12-17-2005 at 08:02 PM

reallly? four ounces doesn't seem like much. what's an typical adult dose, like two table spoons or soemthing, right?

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-18-2005 at 12:50 AM

i cant take any kid of anti hystimines / decongestants. even nyquill has sick effects on me..so i can see how you could get high on the stuff, if that even feels good...i did plenty of speed as a youngster but i dont think it was made from cough medicine

Go To Top