Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Take Action!!!
jonnynewbreed
Posting Freak

Mood: Quite nice actually.

[*] posted on 10-31-2004 at 02:07 PM
Take Action!!!

It's time for us to take action. I'll put it too you simply, i'm ####ing tired of hearing about bullshit crime from ####ing cowards. Last week a street busker was beat into a coma with lead pipes in our city, no witnesses, no suspects. They can't question the busker because they don't know if he's going to live. Today someone close to me was affected by cowardly crime. It always seems to happen to the good ones who can least afford to pay for someone else's bullshit. I'm tired of hearing about working moms who's home gets broken into, i'm tired of seeing my HARD working friends get robbed while they are at work barely getting by.
So i ask you...TAKE ACTION. If you see anyone acting like an asshole or committing random acts of violence or vandalism, do something. You may say to yourself that its not happening to me, but by walking away you're only condoning the act. Its time for us to take our streets back, and for our fair city to reclaim what has been taken from us...our Freedom, and security.
Big Ugly

[*] posted on 10-31-2004 at 06:45 PM

I sometimes think violence is the only solution. I hope I'm wrong, but shit gets worse every year. Maybe that's the only way some people will understand.

Go To Top