Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: My recent eBay purchaes (attn: Horror fans)
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 10-25-2005 at 05:40 PM
My recent eBay purchaes (attn: Horror fans)

I won 2 screen used costumes from The Devils Rejects. I'm pretty psyched because they were cheap for screen used costumes and I really liked the movie alot. Plus they were being sold by Rob Zombie so they come with a signed certificate or something. This is what I got....

This is from one of the cheerleaders thats either in a cage in the basement as Otis & Baby escape the house or one thats in Otis' bedrooom when the cops first arrive. It was also used in House of 1000 Corpses.

This is from the final shootout scene when Otis, Baby and Captain Spaulding are in the car driving towards the police baricade and all the cops are shooting at them.

Less than $450 for both combined. Might seem dumb to some people, but I'm psyched!

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
Voodoobillyman
The Artist Formerly Known As...

Mood: my daughters beautiful curiousity

[*] posted on 10-26-2005 at 06:56 AM

Pretty cool..............but what do you do for work where you can afford to spend 450.00 on those things?? I am a HUGE horror movie fan and collect like a fiend, but that shit is out of my league, I commend you on your find though. I have the House of 1000 Corpses boxed set that sold exclusively through Suncoast video with a certificate signed by Rob Zombie. Thats about all though. The movie comes out on DVD real soon too.
XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 10-26-2005 at 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Voodoobillyman
Pretty cool..............but what do you do for work where you can afford to spend 450.00 on those things?? I am a HUGE horror movie fan and collect like a fiend, but that shit is out of my league, I commend you on your find though. I have the House of 1000 Corpses boxed set that sold exclusively through Suncoast video with a certificate signed by Rob Zombie. Thats about all though. The movie comes out on DVD real soon too.

Is that the box set of action figures? I never got that, but I have the 4 figures all on the single cards. I wanted to box, but just never picked it up unfortunantly. There are also 2 varients of those figures that were limited to like 100 each. Theres an Otis and a Captain Spaulding that are painted differant colors. They pop up on eBay for between $25 and $50 each. Not to bad, but they aren't that cool.

I have a union job so I make almost $20 an hour and I get tons of overtime. Theres to much overtime for me to work. Like this weeke in addition to my 40 hours, I could work another 26 hours all at time and a half. I try to do between 5 and 10 hours of OT per week, but I dont always make it. Im just pretty lucky, my bills are pretty low and I really dont do to much so I have extra money to do something like that once in awhile. Everytime I spend money, I freek out though. Im nerotic about saving money and budgeting and stuff so I buy something and then Im all worried until I pay it off.

*side note: I'm definitly not bragging about my job. I really hate it. Its boring as hell. I get that overtime and in reality I have about 3-4 hours of actual work to do per day. I'm just lucky that it pays what it does.

Quote:
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

Terror Aesthetic

Mood: bright eyes felching weakertha

[*] posted on 10-26-2005 at 09:14 AM

kickass man. if youve got the cash then by all means spend it on whateverthefuck makes you happy. after bills and necessities all of my leftover money goes straight to cds, dvds and books. i wouldnt want it any other way.

he\'s dead jim - that dumb fucking show
Voodoobillyman
The Artist Formerly Known As...

Mood: my daughters beautiful curiousity

[*] posted on 10-26-2005 at 12:31 PM

yeah, it's the boxed action figures, it's pretty cool. I don't have any of the singles on the cards though. If I ever figure out how to I will take a picture of my collection and send it to you Honus, we could shoot the breeze about horror collections, movies and the like.
XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 10-26-2005 at 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Voodoobillyman
yeah, it's the boxed action figures, it's pretty cool. I don't have any of the singles on the cards though. If I ever figure out how to I will take a picture of my collection and send it to you Honus, we could shoot the breeze about horror collections, movies and the like.

Definitly. I sent you a U2U

Quote:

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

Go To Top