Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: what do you guys think of drugs and our scene?
xsharpx

Mood: Johnny Cash - The Sun Recordin

[*] posted on 10-27-2005 at 04:45 PM
what do you guys think of drugs and our scene?

yeah I so the dallas punk scene had a member from a band that was a drug dealer and drug user die monday night from a Heroin overdose... I made the comment that I could care less because of the fact that I dont like drugs and dont believe that they have any place in our scene. I also made the comment that a drug dealer is the lowest scum on the planet and the human race and now all of the people that I actually cared about and thought were my friends now are all sorts of pissed off at me... I dont know and maybe I am cold and callous to the whole thing but still have my original thought belief...

I also wanted to make the comment and statement that I am not saying that to mourn a loved one is not cool and doesnt get a little bit of compassion from me is unneeded .. I just believe that drugs tear our scenes apart and I dont think that they have any place in our scenes.... what are yalls thoughts on the whole thing

Have you ever PAID ... YOUR DUES IN ... BLOOD ~~ Dead City Shakers
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 10-27-2005 at 05:40 PM

Having done a lot of drugs when i was a young lad, I just think they're a dumb waste of money. But, as long as somebody using doesn't affect me or those close to me I really don't care. To each his own.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
jason kills

Mood: early man

[*] posted on 10-27-2005 at 06:35 PM

who died???

all gods are golden calves
gavin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-27-2005 at 08:06 PM

i dont do the drugz
but i couldnt care less if youz do the drugz
whatever

you come at the king....you best not miss
tireironsaint
* BANNED *

Mood: Beltones

[*] posted on 10-27-2005 at 08:11 PM

Did plenty of drugs when I was a kid, I quit all that shit a long fuckin' time ago too. I've seen a lot of people fuck themselves and everyone around them up because of that shit since then.

Veritas odium parit
RomanticViolence
* Jennytailya *

Mood: Fuck U All

[*] posted on 10-27-2005 at 09:46 PM

Drugs are dumb... and.. i wish you were a beer.
That is all.

Have you ever noticed how crayons are a lot like M&M's? All the colors tend to taste the same.
Killthehumans

Mood: simon and garfunkal

[*] posted on 10-27-2005 at 10:08 PM

I dont do drugs never have. But my friends are all druggies, so i dont have a big problem with it. I think drug addicts should get the help and support they need if they want it, cause its way too hard to quit alone. As for drug dealers, as long as they arnt violent or doing anything to intimidate anyone i have no problem with them. But some dealers are violent and thats when i got a problem.

just take a look at the papers
your leaders
they\'re killers
they\'re liars
what they do in your
name to make the bodies pile higher
the murders, the terror
they\'ve done it forever
as we sit band and smile
at the script they sell us
but now the victims, they\'re rising
their numbers\'s multiplying
they want their revenge for the years
that they\'ve been dying
jason kills

[*] posted on 10-28-2005 at 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by xsharpx
yeah I so the dallas punk scene had a member from a band that was a drug dealer and drug user die monday night from a Heroin overdose... I made the comment that I could care less because of the fact that I dont like drugs and dont believe that they have any place in our scene. I also made the comment that a drug dealer is the lowest scum on the planet and the human race and now all of the people that I actually cared about and thought were my friends now are all sorts of pissed off at me... I dont know and maybe I am cold and callous to the whole thing but still have my original thought belief...

I also wanted to make the comment and statement that I am not saying that to mourn a loved one is not cool and doesnt get a little bit of compassion from me is unneeded .. I just believe that drugs tear our scenes apart and I dont think that they have any place in our scenes.... what are yalls thoughts on the whole thing

paul, this statement honestly pisses me off. i've seen you fucking blasted at shows. and if you use the xcuse "that was only alcohol" then you are deluded. alcohol is just as much of a drug as nicotine, thc, and heroin. just affects you differently. it all still kills.

fuck it. drugs are cool. alcohol is cool. who cares. everything has a place cause it's PEOPLE that take part in those things, and isn't the "scene" abotu people

god, it's posts like this that make me happy i'm a fucking hermit and pulled myself out of the gay drama. ugh...fucking irritated

Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

[*] posted on 10-28-2005 at 01:32 AM

As a man with a stomach full of Jack and beer, I can say for the record that booze may be a drug but it kicks ass and is well worth my time and money and love.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
Terror Aesthetic

Mood: bright eyes felching weakertha

[*] posted on 10-28-2005 at 02:33 AM

personally there are cetain drugs i HATE. smackand coke have caused me and people i love or once loved so much pain that i just cant be around the shit. course i was raised getting the shit kicked out of me by an alcoholic and guess what i love to do? who fucking knows.........the world is fucked

he\'s dead jim - that dumb fucking show
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

[*] posted on 10-28-2005 at 02:36 AM

We're all gonna die

JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-28-2005 at 06:09 AM

i did plenty of drugs when i was younger. i liked doing drugs big time. nearly died from the shit twice. my best friend died the first time he did heroin. fucked me up pretty bad. i mean i wasnt into H and was kinda scared of the whole idea of using it. i straightend up after that shit. allot of my old friends never did. i thought it would have been a turning point for them but i guess not. ill never get all preachy on the subject, but i have seen the ugly side of things and can actually speak from experience. im not some 15 year old kid with an X on his hand that never left moms front yard or whatever. drugs are pretty stupid in my opinion and looking back i spent allot of cash and brain cells that i could really use now. i still drink quite a bit but you aint gonna see me sneakin in the bathroom to bust rails or anything.
but really i coukd care less about what people i dont know / dont care about do with their health. thats not sayin i dont like you guys though. i like yous fine.
Terror Aesthetic

Mood: bright eyes felching weakertha

[*] posted on 10-28-2005 at 07:19 AM

iveseen it too man. from the grownups cutting coke before i could hardly see the top of the kitchen table to watching my friends get hooked on blow or smack or crystal. my best friend died from that shit about 8 months ago and as much as i miss him i fucking hate him for leaving that way. im fucking bitter about it. ive done everything but H and i dont do any of it anymore except for booze and the meds i have to take for my nerves so my heart doesnt get worse. ive been around heavy drug use my whole life but being a drunk its hard to pass much judgement. unless people have kids and theyre all smoked up....thats a whole nother ballgame.

he\'s dead jim - that dumb fucking show
Voodoobillyman
The Artist Formerly Known As...

Mood: my daughters beautiful curiousity

[*] posted on 10-28-2005 at 08:17 AM

I have done my fair share of decadent living as well, I went the John Cash route and hooked up with the Pharms, best high I have ever experienced. I look at it from the point of view as a father now. I have a child to worry about in this big bad fuckin world and it scares the shit out of me. Drugs are definitely one of the biggest obstacles to overcome as a parent in todays society and i just hope I can guide my little darlin in the right direction. For my kids sake I wish they would go away but I am no hipocrite either, I cant cast stones.
Voodoobillyman
The Artist Formerly Known As...

Mood: my daughters beautiful curiousity

[*] posted on 10-28-2005 at 08:19 AM

As far as the "scene" I have and always will hate that word, fuck scenes. It's about friends and good times with no one getting hurt, I fucking seethe with hatred at "scenes"
CR83

Mood: Harm's Way

[*] posted on 10-28-2005 at 09:41 AM

I can't find sympathy for a drug addict. It may be callous but I just can't. I am perfect oo by the way.
upyerbum
Posting Freak

Mood: Condemned 84

[*] posted on 10-28-2005 at 12:22 PM

I haven't done any 'hard' drugs since the eighties, but I smoke the ganja.
I think there are definitely drugs that need to be outlawed and combated but weed aint one of em.

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
SAAAAARS
Posting Freak

Mood: madball

[*] posted on 10-28-2005 at 03:58 PM

i don't think that drugs in the "scene" is any different than drugs anywhere else.... doesn't really make much a difference to me if someone does drugs or not though.

jason kills

[*] posted on 10-28-2005 at 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
As a man with a stomach full of Jack and beer, I can say for the record that booze may be a drug but it kicks ass and is well worth my time and money and love.

good man

Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

[*] posted on 10-28-2005 at 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jason kills
Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline

good man

I try.

brooklyn

Mood: HC & streetpunkrock

[*] posted on 10-29-2005 at 11:32 AM

fools die

T.C.O.B.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

[*] posted on 10-29-2005 at 12:07 PM

Then how come I'm still here?

Go To Top