Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Did anyone see Dateline on MSNBC last night!!???
Ed

Mood: The voices in my head, telling me to do bad things.

[*] posted on 11-13-2005 at 06:23 PM
Did anyone see Dateline on MSNBC last night!!???

The Dateline about catching child internet predators.This was one of the best shows I think I have ever watched. I loved what they did to these scumbags, the looks on these shitbags faces when the cameras came out was some of the best T.V. I have seen in years!! Here is a brief synopsis:

HIDDEN CAMERA INVESTIGATION
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
Updated: 3:38 p.m. ET Nov. 10, 2005

In any home where there are kids with computers, there are parents with concerns. Teenagers can spend hours chatting online, but who are they chatting with? On the other end of that instant message could be a complete stranger ? or a sexual predator. It's a dangerous side of the Internet, one that's growing and many children are at risk. So we went undercover, filling a house with hidden cameras.

Soon, a long line of visitors came knocking, expecting to find a young teenager they'd been chatting with on the Internet, home alone. Instead, they found Dateline.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9927253/

KyleOz
* CHOPS OF DOOM *

Mood: Social Distortion

[*] posted on 11-13-2005 at 06:58 PM

That was on a week before, and it was good.

Rabbi's and all guys from walks of life.

Fucking disgusting.

The one guy was on again after entering naked, and he got chewed out at mcdonalds.

angus yeoman: what are cats supposed to do? distract you from the fact that you\'re distracted by everything else?

http://www.myspace.com/kyleoz
Voodoobillyman
The Artist Formerly Known As...

Mood: my daughters beautiful curiousity

[*] posted on 11-13-2005 at 08:52 PM

yeah thats been on several times sionce originally airing, and it is disturbing as all hell. Crazy shit, I wonder if anything came out of it besides being exposed on tv?
Terror Aesthetic

Mood: bright eyes felching weakertha

[*] posted on 11-13-2005 at 09:00 PM

we were watching it earlier tonight and sara finally tore me away from the tv and made me go for a ride because the shit makes me homicidal and impossible to be around. i have a solution for dealing with these people.
cut off the hands, cut off the toes, blind them, cut their tongues out, deafen them and put them in huge auditorrium style prisons.. like huge arenas and throw them some rotten meat from time to time. much worse than the death penalty in the long run. let them learn what its really like to be cut off from the world like a diseased limb. its a pain their victims know all too well. there is NOTHING to harsh or too cruel that can be done to thse people. according to what is popularly accepted as the pathology of pedophillia theyre just big babies. socially retarded, stunted, emotionally undeveloped giant children. boo fucking hoo. they arent children and theyre goddamn responsible for their actions. this society needs to stop babying the fucking degenerate scum it produces and focus on the fucking victim for a change. im sure those of you with children will see my point here. at least in part.

he\'s dead jim - that dumb fucking show
Ed

Mood: The voices in my head, telling me to do bad things.

[*] posted on 11-13-2005 at 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Terror Aesthetic
we were watching it earlier tonight and sara finally tore me away from the tv and made me go for a ride because the shit makes me homicidal and impossible to be around. i have a solution for dealing with these people.
cut off the hands, cut off the toes, blind them, cut their tongues out, deafen them and put them in huge auditorrium style prisons.. like huge arenas and throw them some rotten meat from time to time. much worse than the death penalty in the long run. let them learn what its really like to be cut off from the world like a diseased limb. its a pain their victims know all too well. there is NOTHING to harsh or too cruel that can be done to thse people. according to what is popularly accepted as the pathology of pedophillia theyre just big babies. socially retarded, stunted, emotionally undeveloped giant children. boo fucking hoo. they arent children and theyre goddamn responsible for their actions. this society needs to stop babying the fucking degenerate scum it produces and focus on the fucking victim for a change. im sure those of you with children will see my point here. at least in part.

I couldnt agree more!

clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 11-14-2005 at 12:19 AM

I saw the end of it and I'm suprised some of the people from lambgoat were not on there.
forsaken

[*] posted on 11-14-2005 at 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
I saw the end of it and I'm suprised some of the people from lambgoat were not on there.

holy shit !!!

quote of the year helllllo!!!
XnMeX
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 11-14-2005 at 11:37 AM

I am happy there is finally attention being brought to this problem and it is sparking ALOT of attention on other news programs which sparks more talk on the matter. About fucking time. btw, check out the website that helped out the program. I think it's www.pervertedjustice.com

Terror Aesthetic

Mood: bright eyes felching weakertha

[*] posted on 11-14-2005 at 11:20 PM

yep

perverted-justice.com

makes you want to climb a watertower and start shooting.

he\'s dead jim - that dumb fucking show
Mark Lind
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 11-14-2005 at 11:41 PM

These guys must be stupid. You NEVER go to their house. Meet them on neutral groud. Der. :)

Mark Lind
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 11-14-2005 at 11:41 PM

by the way, that was a joke.

XnMeX
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 11-15-2005 at 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Lind
by the way, that was a joke.

If it was suck a joke, then why did I find my 12 year old brother talking to someone with the screen name "DuckyBoyLind" about a "sleepover"? Wonder who that could have been? :P

Go To Top