Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Today I met stars from 3's company, Star Wars, Hercules & more!
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 11-19-2005 at 05:42 PM
Today I met stars from 3's company, Star Wars, Hercules & more!

CHEWBACCA, some guy & a FULL working radio controled R2 Unit.

Terry & Janet from 3's Company

Self Explanitory....

Zuckus

Kevin Sorbo (Hercules)

Richard Kiel (Jaws from James Bond)

My signed Priscilla Barnes picture...

There were more people there too... Boba Fett, Jengo Fett, "The Real Jason" from Friday part 2 I think (the one with the bag on his head), The ORIGINAL Creature from the Black Lagoon, a guy that played A Predator and a guy that played AN Alien from Alien vs. Predator. Maybe a couple more too.

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
Voodoobillyman
The Artist Formerly Known As...

Mood: my daughters beautiful curiousity

[*] posted on 11-19-2005 at 05:47 PM

What convention was this? Nice tit shot of priscilla good stuff, she has held up well against age.
Voodoobillyman

[*] posted on 11-19-2005 at 05:48 PM

By the way I'm sure you can tell where my signature comes from.
XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 11-19-2005 at 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Voodoobillyman
What convention was this? Nice tit shot of priscilla good stuff, she has held up well against age.

yah it was the 4th annual SuperMegaFest. 2 years ago they had a Batman reunion with Adam West, Bert Ward, Julie Newmar and a couple of others too.

www.supermegafest.com

I think Priscilla Barnes actually looks better NOW then she did on 3s company.

Quote:
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

XnMeX
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 11-19-2005 at 07:32 PM

Was it admision plus money for autographs, or were the auto's free? If they cost anything, how much was the average?

Also, FUCK Jaws from James bond....... I remember him as "I believe that's Mr Gilmore's jacket!" ;)

XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 11-20-2005 at 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by XnMeX
Was it admision plus money for autographs, or were the auto's free? If they cost anything, how much was the average?

Also, FUCK Jaws from James bond....... I remember him as "I believe that's Mr Gilmore's jacket!" ;)

$16 to get in. As far as what I saw all the autographs were $20 except for Kevin Sorbo, he was $30.

Pricey, but I really only went to meet Terry to get her to sign my Devils Rejects poster because its signed by 15 other people already.

Quote:

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

XnMeX
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 11-20-2005 at 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
Quote:

$16 to get in. As far as what I saw all the autographs were $20 except for Kevin Sorbo, he was $30.

Pricey, but I really only went to meet Terry to get her to sign my Devils Rejects poster because its signed by 15 other people already.

The $20.... was that JUST for the auto, or was that including a 8x10? If that was JUST for the auto's then that is fucking sick.

XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 11-20-2005 at 11:46 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
Quote:

The $20.... was that JUST for the auto, or was that including a 8x10? If that was JUST for the auto's then that is fucking sick.

The $20 included a photo & "plastic sleeve" from each person. The thing that SUCKED was it was also $20 on YOUR item. I think if its $20 on a picture your buying from them then it should be $15 on something you already own.

I did get a good deal on something though. Jeremy Bulloch (guy who played Boba Fett) wrote an autobiography. He also put it out himself and its limited to only 2000 copies. All are signed, numbered, hardcover and in a slipcase. He has it on his website and its like $65 plus shipping, but he lives in England and with the shipping, tracking etc its like $80!

So he had a few copies there. I bought 2 (one for me and one for a Christmas present). At the show yesterday the book was $60 so I was already saving money... BUT each book came with a free signed 8x10 picture (a $20 value) of your choice. So I got 2 signed 8x10's. Each book also came with a signed trading card that he was selling for $10 I think. So the book alone from his site would have cost about $80 and insted I got a signed 8x10, a signed trading card and the signed book for $60. Im frugal!

Quote:

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

XnMeX
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 11-20-2005 at 12:15 PM

Yeah, at the horror fest most were $20 with photo and $10 on your own item. Kane Hodder (the guy that was Jason in most of the friday the 13th films) gave me a signed paper hockey mask for free since I told him I was broke. He was one of the nicest guys there with the new leatherface (in the remake of tcm) being the biggest prick.

Voodoobillyman

[*] posted on 11-20-2005 at 12:28 PM

Andrew Byranski or some shit like that, yeah I heard that dude was full of himself. Someone needs to let him know, he aint no Gunnar hansen.
XnMeX
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 11-20-2005 at 12:38 PM

Quote:
Andrew Byranski or some shit like that, yeah I heard that dude was full of himself. Someone needs to let him know, he aint no Gunnar hansen.

Indeed, the guy was a cock. He seemed like some wannabe wrestler triple H type guy and had his slutty fake titted gf with him.

EVERY other person there you'd ask "Can I get a picture?" and they would say "No problem" and come out from around the table. Even Mat McGrory came from sitting and around the table and I am SURE it was harder for him to move around.

Wannabe tripple H said "Sure, come around the table.... Now lean in. Make Sure my girl is in the shot!"

COCK.

Thank god I could care less about him and the only reason I went the the table is he had this prototype Leatherface statue, and while I was looking at it (just LOOKING at it mind you, hands by my side) he says "DON'T TOUCH IT!"

XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 11-20-2005 at 02:08 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Indeed, the guy was a cock. He seemed like some wannabe wrestler triple H type guy and had his slutty fake titted gf with him.

EVERY other person there you'd ask "Can I get a picture?" and they would say "No problem" and come out from around the table. Even Mat McGrory came from sitting and around the table and I am SURE it was harder for him to move around.

Wannabe tripple H said "Sure, come around the table.... Now lean in. Make Sure my girl is in the shot!"

COCK.

Thank god I could care less about him and the only reason I went the the table is he had this prototype Leatherface statue, and while I was looking at it (just LOOKING at it mind you, hands by my side) he says "DON'T TOUCH IT!"

that sucks. The new movie was great, but the new Leatherface sucked. What with all the fucking jewelry!?

I didnt talk to many people at all, but Priscilla Barnes and Jeremy Bulloch were both awesome.

Quote:

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

Killthehumans

Mood: simon and garfunkal

[*] posted on 11-20-2005 at 11:12 PM

ask sorbo how andromeda is doing....

just take a look at the papers
your leaders
they\'re killers
they\'re liars