tookie

few hours left mr peace prize

you come at the king....you best not miss
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 10:55 AM

Good.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 11:11 AM

word
Voodoobillyman
The Artist Formerly Known As...

Mood: my daughters beautiful curiousity

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 11:15 AM

I was sure Arnold would cave under the pressure of all his Hollywood buddies, but he pleasently surprised me. And for all those fucks who say his life is worthwhile and he should be spared to do great things. FUCK YOU
try talking to one of the two little girls who lost their daddy the night "tookie" decided to shoot him twice in the back, piece of shit, fuck him. Capitol Punishment all the way, expand it to include other types of offenses I say, time to clean house and ease tax pressure on working society.
XnMeX
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 11:51 AM

I think CA needs to get cracking with executions (along with other states) they have somthing like 350 people on death ron and have only executed 11 people since 1979. Why is it that tax payers money keeps these fucks alive for so long? The way shit is run needs to be changed. Executions need to get speedier, drunk drivers need MUCH worse penalties, etc...

DAK
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 02:16 PM

I think there has beem 19 in Texas this year.
The rest of the country needs to get with it.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 04:23 PM

on a more local note....
did they execute that piece of shit Mumia Abu Jamaal yet?
Voodoobillyman

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 04:51 PM

Quote:

did they execute that piece of shit Mumia Abu Jamaal yet?

No, not yet.
Murk
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Voodoobillyman
And for all those fucks who say his life is worthwhile and he should be spared to do great things. FUCK YOU
try talking to one of the two little girls who lost their daddy the night "tookie" decided to shoot him twice in the back, piece of shit, fuck him.

Well, looks like they'd tried talking to this victim:

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20051208/D8EC9SLOH.html

Clark, 45, was convicted and sentenced to life plus 20 years after a woman identified him as the man who carjacked her at gunpoint from outside an Atlanta Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant and raped her repeatedly.

But recent DNA tests showed that Clark - who had no prior adult felony convictions - did not commit the crime.

So, what does he get for doing 25 years for something he didn't do? He gets to go home, that's it. 25 years of your life, not only gone, but wasted away in prison. On top of that, I bet the bitch doesn't even have the nerve to apologize.

And LAPD isn't exactly batting 1000 with their ethics:

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/US/01/27/lapd.update/

Old story, but last count was over 200 people wrongfully convicted for serious crimes. Dozens of veteran officers fired. That's just what they found on this particular rotation.

But if executions, regardless of the truth, are what will make people feel better, then why not? Just so long as it doesn't happen to anyone you know, right?
confused13

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 05:05 PM

Can't agree with any of this statements. What gives anyone the right to take ones live? Because he tooks lives its OK to execute him? Its just the same level - how poor!
gavin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 05:40 PM

shut up ypuz
he killed FOUR people
dude should and did die
fuck him
the end

confused13

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 05:42 PM

you got your views and i got mine - thats the end
gavin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 05:50 PM

no, the end was last night when they killed his scumbag ass
now THATS the end

Voodoobillyman

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 06:16 PM

Quote:

But if executions, regardless of the truth, are what will make people feel better, then why not? Just so long as it doesn't happen to anyone you know, right?

Sorry dude, but try being directly affected by violent crime ie, lose someone you love dearly and then tell me what you think. Those little girls lost their dad , they were too young (and not there) to finger dookie ooops I mean tookie dipshit so they didnt mess up on identifying him like your example, two different points being made here. My point is your point of view all depends on personal experience, so your right capitol punishment is fine by me, they shoudl use it more often. If someone I loved fucked up bad enough to be put to death, my point of view might....and I stress might change. What about your point of view should some dickhead come along and shoot someone you love for no good reason and then is sentenced to death? All convicts claim innocence, have you ever heard of a dude in prison saying he did it? I am glad he died, and I am glad it took awhile for them to stick his left arm so he could wallow a bit. Just my opinion.
Voodoobillyman

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 06:18 PM

Quote:

no, the end was last night when they killed his scumbag ass

Now thats the most sensible thing I have read all day, clear and to the point, very well put:)
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 06:32 PM

the world wont miss Tookie
for the record, i have an old friend, was once my best friend, who may be facing the death penalty in Florida. and as far as im concerned, if they want to execute him, he has it coming.
Voodoobillyman

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 06:35 PM

Quote:

except maybe the bleeding hearts in hollywood who were crying for his ass, fuck them too.
gavin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Voodoobillyman
Quote:

except maybe the bleeding hearts in hollywood who were crying for his ass, fuck them too.

right!!!
like i care what the guy from m.a.s.h. thinks about anything
or snoop dog for that matter
please fools

Voodoobillyman

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 06:58 PM

What about Jaime Foxx, who because he played Tookie in a shitty fuckin movie "really understands" the profound impact he's had on lives in his anti gang kiddies books. And I wont even get started on The reverend jesse jackson, I really cant wait for him to die, so he'll finally shut the fuck up with his stupid shit.
GabeTexasGAMC
* GROWN *

Mood: Teenage Fanclub

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 07:34 PM

so much anger in this thread, i think we need some beer.
Its one thing to hate something, its another to just close your eyes and hate everything.
Fuck that dude... tookie whatever.
He did the crime, and he paid for it.
As for the DNA stuff... a lot of that wouldnt happen now.
Murk
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 07:37 PM

Quote:
My point is your point of view all depends on personal experience, so your right capitol punishment is fine by me, they shoudl use it more often.

Ok, so to be clear, when a horrible crime is comitted, someone needs to die, regardless of the integrity of the case against the accused and what really happened. The ol' "as long as the car looks good and starts up, who cares if you can drive it off the lot." As long as someone is killed in the name of the victim.

Quote:
If someone I loved fucked up bad enough to be put to death, my point of view might....and I stress might change.

What if someone you loved was charged and convicted for a crime you knew for a fact they didn't do? Would you close your mouth and sit idly? Would you put up with remarks like the ones you're making from others? I hope so, otherwise that would be awfully hypocritical.

Quote:
What about your point of view should some dickhead come along and shoot someone you love for no good reason and then is sentenced to death?

If that happened I wouldn't want just anyone who could be conveniently placed into the puzzle to die.

I'm not against the death penalty, in theory, but I am against "short-bus" vengeance

Quote:
All convicts claim innocence, have you ever heard of a dude in prison saying he did it?

Uhh, yeah. Plenty. That statement and the following question is a bit naive.

Quote:
I am glad he died,

I could really care less and won't be thinking about it much past another day or so, but it just fascinates how people refuse to insist and demand that the actual criminal is convicted, beyond any doubt, all of the time.

When someone is wrongly accused, convicted and imprisoned not only should they be paid the current minimum wage multiplied by 40, multiplied by 52, multiplied by the number of years they were locked up (which would come out to $310,000 for Mr "I did 25 years because I'm black"), all involved should have to serve time.

The judge, the prosecutors and any witnesses who provided crucial, pivotal and damaging, testimony against the wrongly accused, but that's called accountability and Americans ain't too keen on that.

Instead, someone, anyone really, needs to die or go to prison and then everything is better.
Murk
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 08:47 PM

Couple of other things to add...

Quote:
but try being directly affected by violent crime ie, lose someone you love dearly and then tell me what you think. Those little girls lost their dad

This really sounds like you have a healthy serving of empathy for Iraqi suicide bombers looking to avenge the deaths of their loved ones from US bombs. A personal decision to justify another's death to make ammends for a crime/loss is just that, no matter which way you spin it. Who cares if the dead person is the right one? As long as it's close, the same color or at least it looks good to those hungry for capital punishment fodder.

Quote:
All convicts claim innocence, have you ever heard of a dude in prison saying he did it?

All? Do some research, if you dare, and find out how many guys are locked up in your local penitentiary for violent crimes with sentences exceeding 10 years. Then find out how many of thse guys stood by their "innocent" plea until sentencing. You'll find less than 30%. See, if you plead guilty, you ARE saying you did it.
Murk
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 08:58 PM

Here's a neat little story:

http://www.cnn.com/US/9804/23/ray.obit/

James Earl Ray came as close as he ever would to being absolved in King's assassination in a March 1997 meeting with one of the civil rights leader's sons, Dexter King.

The King family supports a trial for Ray.

"I had nothing to do with shooting your father," Ray told King.

Later, King asked Ray directly, "I want to ask for the record: did you kill my father?"

"No, I didn't, no, no," Ray said.

"I believe you, and my family believes you, and we will do everything in our power to see you prevail," King replied.

The King family joined Ray's relatives and others in the call for a trial, saying it would be the only way to discover the full truth about what happened in Memphis.

I guess there's still a few people on the planet who want justice, but also want it served based on the truth.
Voodoobillyman

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 09:15 PM

Murk, you are certain dookie was innocent huh? I am done with this, and not because I feel as though you tore me apart either, so stop patting yourself on the back. Because I'm bored with it, a jury of his peers felt there was enough evidence to convict him, and the justice system decided death was his penalty. If you don't like it do something about it besides posting on a web board, I say the murdering fuck got what he deserved.
Voodoobillyman

[*] posted on 12-13-2005 at 09:24 PM

Quote:

This really sounds like you have a healthy serving of empathy for Iraqi suicide bombers looking to avenge the deaths of their loved ones from US bombs. A personal decision to justify another's death to make ammends for a crime/loss is just that, no matter which way you spin it. Who cares if the dead person is the right one? As long as it's close, the same color or at least it looks good to those hungry for capital punishment fodder.

I changed my mind, I will remark on this. The fact that you compare my thoughts on capitol punishment (which is a system of appeals and reappeals) to the personal decision of some fuckin raghead to make the "personal" decision to blow themselves up in the hopes of killing others is absolutely absurd. These are two different things completey. The key in your misguided statement is "personal"
It was not personal for the jury, the judge or the executioner, it was personal for the victims families, who didnt blow themselves up around dookie to kill him. Matter of fact they didnt have the choice on whether he was sentenced to death or not. Me, it wasnt personal for me either, I just believe he did do it, and paid the correct price for doing it. By the by, I serve in the US navy, and I was foward deployed for the Iraq war, for half a year. I have lost friends to those same kinds of bombers you say I empathize with.
 Pages:  1    3

Go To Top