Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Resistance Records
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 12-14-2005 at 02:16 PM
Resistance Records

Let me preface this post by saying that I am non-racist, sexist or homophobic. I just saw this on TV and thought it was interesting.

I saw a special on the Discovery Channel yesterday all about "Hate Rock" and they did a big segment on the National Alliance (founded by Andrew MacDonald the guy who wrote the Turner Diaries) which aparently runs Resistance Records. Its a married couple that are incharge of the lable. The guy used to be a pro boxer that they called 'The Aryian Barbarian". His wife is a former High Priestess in the First Church of Adolf Hittler, but WAY more interesting than that, she was a Playboy Playmate.

The label also sells all kind of Tshirts, books, boots with Swastikas on the soles, laces, belts, buckles, watches, stickers, patches and all that crap. The weirdest thing they sell is a PC video game. Its a first person shooter game called "Racial Cleansing" where you basicly shoot at 'Non-whites'.

Freedom of speach & expression are a wonderful thing that I hope are NEVER stifled or stopped, but there are some scary people out there.

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 12-14-2005 at 03:52 PM

Said it before and I'll say it again. I don't agree with their message, but there are some really good racist bands out there.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
defstarsteve
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-14-2005 at 03:52 PM

makes you wonder though...
do they do it for what they believe in, or just to make a buck....

just like that south park episode
become a christian band, change the lyrics of any love song to loving jesus, and bam you got a cash cow....

anyone who sells thier idiology for 9.95 plus shipping has no idiology other then cash is all that matters
XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 12-14-2005 at 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by defstarsteve

become a christian band, change the lyrics of any love song to loving jesus, and bam you got a cash cow....

anyone who sells thier idiology for 9.95 plus shipping has no idiology other then cash is all that matters

On the special I saw they said that all the money made from selling CDs goes towards funding 'political projects'. They also primarily use the music to draw people in. Hardcore/OI bring in younger people and thats what keeps the movement going.

I dont agree with any of the views or ideals, but it does seem fucked up that there are government workers trying to stop them from legaly promoting what they beleive in.

There was this one band called WHITE LAW on the special I saw. They were from England and were asked to play some shows in Germany and the stuff they had to go through to play was crazy. Cities wanted all the lyrics and stuff and the promoters would give roundabout directions to where the show was and then the hour before they would say where it really was, like some rave or something. Then the people are all in the concert and theres no trouble at all, but the whole place is sourouned by riot cops.

Quote:
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 12-14-2005 at 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
Said it before and I'll say it again. I don't agree with their message, but there are some really good racist bands out there.

Same here. I have a theory that when a band write songs about something they REALLY beleive in, it comes across and makes the songs that much better. Thats why ALCOHOL by GangGreen is such a great fucking song!

Quote:

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

DeathByForce

Mood: H2O

[*] posted on 12-15-2005 at 09:56 AM

haha.. Aryan Wear.. everytime i think of those boots.. i laugh.

nothing like leaving swastika marks in the snow.
XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 12-15-2005 at 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DeathByForce
haha.. Aryan Wear.. everytime i think of those boots.. i laugh.

nothing like leaving swastika marks in the snow.

I used to work with this skinhead guy that had this idea he thought was "So Great". When FUBU clothes got really big he wanted to start YT4YT (Whitey For Whitey). Looks like Aryan Wear beat him to it.

Quote:

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

[*] posted on 12-15-2005 at 01:15 PM

Did FUBU actually stand for something?

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
KyleOz
* CHOPS OF DOOM *

Mood: Social Distortion

[*] posted on 12-15-2005 at 01:18 PM

For Us By Us

angus yeoman: what are cats supposed to do? distract you from the fact that you\'re distracted by everything else?

http://www.myspace.com/kyleoz
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

[*] posted on 12-15-2005 at 01:20 PM

I saw a picture online somewhere the other day that had a chick (super fucking hot) wearing a shirt that said something like "I survived the holocaust, the great Jewish lie." Fucking morons. Wouldn't be surprised if it was offered on Resistance.

XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 12-15-2005 at 02:07 PM

Quote:
I saw a picture online somewhere the other day that had a chick (super fucking hot) wearing a shirt that said something like "I survived the holocaust, the great Jewish lie." Fucking morons. Wouldn't be surprised if it was offered on Resistance.

They have a shirt that says "HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR" ... "I Survived the guilt trip of the great Holohoax"

and I bet the girl you saw wearing it was the wife of the guy that runs the lable. She was a playboy playmate. Super blonde swedish/aryan looking girl.

Quote:

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

BKT
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-15-2005 at 02:18 PM

My fav is the Hitler world Tour T-shirt.

There are a lot of good white power bands out there. I am sure that just about everyone on this board would shit if they heard H8 Machine. Bound For Glory is amazing as well, and too be honest you would not know that these bands were white power by their lyrics. They are not as in your face as bands like Angry Aryans and Blue Eyed Devils. None the less it seems a waste of time to me to dedicate your entire life to hating people that you don't even know.

MM.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

[*] posted on 12-15-2005 at 02:23 PM

I love H8 Machine and Bound For Glory. When we had a thread about this before I mentioned one other band, Final War. Those guys are fucking incredible, and if it wasn't for the lyrics they'd probably be one of my favorite bands.

XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 12-15-2005 at 03:00 PM

The LAST RIGHTS Hittler Sleeve 7" that I have, I bought from the drummer of Bound For Glory. The even odder history of the 7" is that HE got it as a gift from someone he used to sell WWII/Nazi stuff too.... that guys name was GLEN DANZIG! I did some research before I bought it to be sure it wasnt a bootleg and Curtis @ Taang! said that most of the Hittler covers were given away to people in bands and that the guys in the Misfits were given 7"s. How awesome is that!?

The record isnt cool enough, I had to get the one that was owned by freeking Danzig!

Quote:

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

serenity

Mood: nikola sarcevic

[*] posted on 12-15-2005 at 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
Quote:
Originally posted by defstarsteve

On the special I saw they said that all the money made from selling CDs goes towards funding 'political projects'. They also primarily use the music to draw people in. Hardcore/OI bring in younger people and thats what keeps the movement going.

I dont agree with any of the views or ideals, but it does seem fucked up that there are government workers trying to stop them from legaly promoting what they beleive in.

There was this one band called WHITE LAW on the special I saw. They were from England and were asked to play some shows in Germany and the stuff they had to go through to play was crazy. Cities wanted all the lyrics and stuff and the promoters would give roundabout directions to where the show was and then the hour before they would say where it really was, like some rave or something. Then the people are all in the concert and theres no trouble at all, but the whole place is sourouned by riot cops.

well, its germany. you cant have blood in the games unless its green, and theyre so fucking afraid of being called nazis again, so they hunt down anything that might just be "racist"

it ends
serenity

Mood: nikola sarcevic

[*] posted on 12-15-2005 at 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
Quote:

They have a shirt that says "HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR" ... "I Survived the guilt trip of the great Holohoax"

and I bet the girl you saw wearing it was the wife of the guy that runs the lable. She was a playboy playmate. Super blonde swedish/aryan looking girl.

YES! SWEDISH PRIDE!

it ends
Barnesey

[*] posted on 12-18-2005 at 09:41 PM

I watched that special on Discovery the other night. I almost pissed my pants when I saw the "My Boss Was An Austrian Painter". Now that's comedy. That band White Law was godawful not to mention the kook lyrics. Prussian Blue...has anyone broke it to them that they can't fucking sing?

Live Fast Die Young
Push It To The Limit \'Til The Coffin Calls
jason kills

Mood: early man

[*] posted on 12-20-2005 at 06:47 AM

nevermind

all gods are golden calves

Go To Top