Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: hardly any hate...
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-14-2005 at 03:05 PM
hardly any hate...

This is the hate forum right?
theres more hate in the general discussion forum...what gives?
its the xmas season
wheres the hate?
dont tell me you guys have gone soft on me....
am i the only one who's hate levels are up due to xmas shopping and the money it costs to go xmas shopping?
i have a nasty bout of stomach flu as well, so i am extra pissy
come on niggas...bring the hate.....
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 12-14-2005 at 03:48 PM

I just really fucking hate Christmas. I don't celebrate it. There isn't a single decoration in my place. I don't buy gifts for anybody, and I refuse gifts from all.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 12-14-2005 at 04:47 PM
remember that thread about manners from a while back?

Last night my wife and i went to see Harry Potter. There were maybe only 15 or 20 people in there, pretty much concentrated in the middle of the theater. About 30 minutes into the movie, we both start to smell something funky.

Turns out the dude sitting one seat over and one row behind my wife put his feet up on top of the seat in front of him. His shoeless feet. 18" from my wife's head.

I took a minute to calm down (gotta keep the hate under control) before I turned around and told him to put his feet down and shoes back on. At least he apologized. But seriously, who fucking does that? Granted, they were from somewhere else, but in what culture is that acceptable behavior?!

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-14-2005 at 04:56 PM

i hate smelly people and their smelly parts
i hate poor movie theatre manners as well.
crazyfists28
Posting Freak

Mood: dale watson

[*] posted on 12-14-2005 at 06:29 PM

i either stay away from the movies altogether or wait until the movie is nearly out of theatres. i can not stand being in a theatre with more than 3 or 4 people cuz they have a tendancy to sit right where i would least want them to and it ruins the whole thing for me. i dont rent movies but really should cuz i pass up alot of them just to stay out of the theatre
Lucabrasi
Posting Freak

Mood: f-minus

[*] posted on 12-14-2005 at 07:51 PM

ive had some problems at the movies. Last summer i was watching a movie with a friend, we had gotten high before the show and there werent many people in there. There were however acouple teenagers sitting acouple rows behind us. Throughout the movie i was getting hit with peices of popcorn and little candies. I couldnt even concentrate on the movie i was so pissed but i didnt want to stand up and make a big scene while the movie was playing. Once the movie was over the kids walked by me and i said something like " Why dont you kids keep your mouth shut during the movie, and which one of you was throwing food at me?" 2 of the kids sold their friend out and pointed him out to me. I walked up to the kid, grabed him by the shirt collar and held him up against the wall and went off on the kid. I didnt hit him, i wasnt about to do that but i scared the living shit out of him. Now that i look back on it i dont feel to bad for doing it but i do alittle bit for the fact that he was probably 17 and i was 23 at the time.
tireironsaint
* BANNED *

Mood: Beltones

[*] posted on 12-14-2005 at 08:07 PM

I've been in too good a mood since I knew I was finally gettin' tattooed again and since I did, my mood has been even better. Gotta admit though, sometimes people say (or type) certain things that just push all the right buttons no matter what mood I'm in. Sorry to have spewed some of that on the main board last night.

As for movie theater ettiquette, I get pissed when people fuck around during movies. During the previews is fine, I usually make fun of shit during that myself, but once the movie starts, motherfuckers need to shut their mouths and not play childish games. I've gone off on several people, both younger and older than me for fucking up my movie time. And people taking off their shoes in public is fucked up whether it's in the theater or not. If it ain't the pool or somethin' like that, keep those filthy things covered. I've seen people in restaraunts with their shoes off and their feet up on a chair or the booth across from them. What the fuck? Other people are gonna sit there to eat and might put their hand where you're smellin' ass feet were. And this is coming from someone who happens to like women's feet quite a bit....It's all about time and place, motherfuckers!

Veritas odium parit
Voodoobillyman
The Artist Formerly Known As...

Mood: my daughters beautiful curiousity

[*] posted on 12-15-2005 at 01:14 PM

My wife and I always manage to get the cliche black people in our vicinity who feel compelled to yell at the movie and talk on cellphones. No I am not racist, but they are always black, and almost always obnoxious.
RomanticViolence
* Jennytailya *

Mood: Fuck U All

[*] posted on 12-15-2005 at 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
This is the hate forum right?
theres more hate in the general discussion forum...what gives?
its the xmas season
wheres the hate?
dont tell me you guys have gone soft on me....
am i the only one who's hate levels are up due to xmas shopping and the money it costs to go xmas shopping?
i have a nasty bout of stomach flu as well, so i am extra pissy
come on niggas...bring the hate.....

I understand what your saying juan.
In all actuality. This is the first time in about 3 or 4 years that i haven't been completely miserable (for reasons i feel are too inappropriate to discuss here) around the holidays.

But as far as these things go i will say:
I hate shopping around this time of year
I hate the people at the stores
I hate how expesive everything is.
Our company got ripped off for ALOT of money... nobody's getting a christmas bonus.
I have worked crazy fucked up overtime to have enough money for christmas and pay my bills. Bill collectors don't care what month it is.. or if you have kids... they want there money.

I'm trying though.. im really trying.
As always i try to make christmas special for my kids. For them christmas is magic ya know.

Have you ever noticed how crayons are a lot like M&M's? All the colors tend to taste the same.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-15-2005 at 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Voodoobillyman
My wife and I always manage to get the cliche black people in our vicinity who feel compelled to yell at the movie and talk on cellphones. No I am not racist, but they are always black, and almost always obnoxious.

Ok
Good
I'm not the only one
I used to go to the 69th street movie theatre as a kid
shady
all stereotypes are true in that place
even a popeyes stand and a 40 store
DAK
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-20-2005 at 04:00 PM

Fuck going to crowded ass Wal Mart.
crazyfists28
Posting Freak

Mood: dale watson

[*] posted on 12-20-2005 at 05:25 PM

i absolutely despise the people that wait in line and do nothing but complain about the lack of cashiers or how annoyed they are at waiting so long to cash out. heres a little reminder...ITS LIKE THIS EVERY SINGLE CHRISTMAS, SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME, dont wait, and if you do wait, shut the fuck up !!!

Go To Top