Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Is Foredirelifesake Still Around?
XTHROWXDOWNX

[*] posted on 11-21-2004 at 12:25 AM
Is Foredirelifesake Still Around?

Does anyone know if Fordirelifesake is still around? i cant find any info on them and their site hasnt been updated in hella days
ENDERA.x
Posting Freak

Mood: Icepick

[*] posted on 11-23-2004 at 02:20 AM

i have no idea!

but i would imagine so

Imastupidretard

[*] posted on 11-26-2004 at 01:07 AM

I was gonna make a post about this too. I'm real scared they are done... They lost their guiatrist/writer of lots of stuff to a shitty shitty band, and its hard enough to find new people, let alone someone as good as he was, and someone who could fill teh shoes of a guy who wrote a lot and who has been around forever. Their site never gets updated, and thorp never says anything.

someone from the band has posted on here before. Where are you dude? tell me you found an amazing guitarist and are touring soon. please.
wedge

Mood: punk rock

[*] posted on 11-26-2004 at 04:06 AM

we are definatly still around. we're having some downtime because of our guitar player situation. our bass player also lives in western canada and isnt legal to work in the states. we're trying to get all of that noise taken care of as well. on an individual basis i know eric has written and demoed some new songs and ryan has also been writing some stuff. as soon as we get a guitarist lined up we want to try and get on some tours supporting bigger bands. in the meantime i hope everyone likes the new stuff, i'm looking forward to getting out on tour and playing some of those songs.

WORD!! wedge

\"i\'m going to bring your world down in fire\"
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
shaiguy

Mood: Atreyu

[*] posted on 3-2-2005 at 08:28 PM

youd better tour!

Go To Top