Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Sleeping
tireironsaint
* BANNED *

Mood: Beltones

[*] posted on 2-22-2006 at 12:23 AM

Yeah, I have to be at work at 7 Monday through Friday, but this town is so small that it only takes me ten to fifteen minutes to get there at a maximum. Plus, I really can't bitch about getting up early for this since I used to work a job that required my presence at 5:45 every morning and even beyond that i have a roommate who works at the airport and has to be there most days by 4:30 in the A.M. and that's a thirty minute drive. Fuck that noise.

Veritas odium parit
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 2-22-2006 at 10:04 AM

it is unnatural for humans to be up before the sun.
that's just my theory
RomanticViolence
* Jennytailya *

Mood: Fuck U All

[*] posted on 8-17-2010 at 06:08 AM

I've always had problems every once in while with sleeping. Used to be like onceor twice a month sleep was not in my future for the evening.

Latly it's gotten worse. I can't stay asleep through the night. I usually wake up every 2-3 hours (you can almost set a clock by it) everynight. Then atleast one nite a week (like tonight) I can't sleep at all. I don't drink caffine before bed. I can't take sleeping pills because I still wake up on them and end up being a groggy mess tripping and falling over shit in the house during the many times I awake at nite.
I'm kinda used to getting little or no sleep (I did have kids ya know) it's just starts fucking with u after awhile...

Oh piss... Fuck my life!!!

That is all.

Have you ever noticed how crayons are a lot like M&M's? All the colors tend to taste the same.
morgan
Posting Freak

Mood: neighbors fighting

[*] posted on 8-17-2010 at 06:54 PM

Insomnia has been a bitch for me for ~8 months now. Its pretty much at the point where my 2 options are to get hammered or take sleeping pills and neither is guaranteed to work.

Support the arts, shoot a rapper.
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top