Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: "I've Been Drikin' Since 5:00!"
CR83

Mood: Harm's Way

[*] posted on 2-20-2006 at 03:14 PM
"I've Been Drikin' Since 5:00!"

This jackass kept saying this shit Friday night. It was only 10:00. Big fucking deal, douche bag. I hate that shit. No one gives a fuck when you started drinking.

I also thought he was a total fucking zero too. He was straight out of Swingers or a Mike Ness Dress-a-like contest. He had the word "butcher" sewn into the lower back of his jacket. So I had to ask him why.

He gave me the "Where I'm from in Southern CA, you need to do a lot to get a nick name like Butcher. You see I'm from an area that is heavily Mexican...." Basically gave me the Mike Ness Bio too. He did not seem like a tough guy at all.

He then proceeded to tell me, "You see where I'm from it's no big deal to pull a gun or a knife on someone but in Kansas they freak out." We were in a bar in Lawrence Kansas. Man, I wanted to tell him that he was a complete fucking joke. That would have easily ruined the evening for our group because I would have called him out and if he was sporting said knife or gun, I'd have some wholes in me.

It's a typical case of some asshole loser telling a story to try and seem like a tough guy. All in all, he was more worried about how his hair and clothes looked. I almost hope someone fucks him up.

Be yourself and fuck trying to impress.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 2-20-2006 at 04:25 PM

Sounds like a real fucktard.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
RomanticViolence
* Jennytailya *

Mood: Fuck U All

[*] posted on 2-21-2006 at 12:50 AM

Oh man people like that suck.. but i would make the most of it. I would have busted on that guy all night long....
made him laugh at himself for looking and acting like an asshole and then made him buy me drinks all night.. but again i'm a girl (we get away with more stuff then guys) and i'm a asshole. Oh well fuck it.

Have you ever noticed how crayons are a lot like M&M's? All the colors tend to taste the same.
CR83

[*] posted on 2-21-2006 at 01:54 AM

Good for you RV. I wish I had you with me. Mrs Reed83 was appreciative of me backing away from him and not being "mean". I guess it is a Karma thing.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 2-21-2006 at 11:07 AM

for some reason ass holes like that ALWAYS want to talk to me in bars.
When I let on that I am not interested in talking to them or being their pal, they get shitty on me.
Just leave me alone
From time to time i do talk to someone interesting who can hold an inteligent convrsation.
another reason im trying to keeep my ass out of bars these days.
i hate the general public.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 2-21-2006 at 11:28 AM

when i go to bars, i'm there to socialize with the people in my party. you can include friends' friends in that, but that's it. i hate when people want to make friends at the bar.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
upyerbum
Posting Freak

Mood: Condemned 84

[*] posted on 2-21-2006 at 04:01 PM

Yeah, I'm a fuckin' weirdo magnet too. I think its an eye contact thing.
When they're really drunk they don't see the "get the fuck out of my space" look.
Juan hit the nail on the head, you tell these people you don't want to talk to them and they act put out like you're the one being rude. I think those people are off duty tele-marketers.

(and if you have to tell people you're tough, you're not)

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 2-21-2006 at 04:09 PM

for some reason every asswipe wants to ask about my tattoos....why?
am i the only person in town with more than 2?
I think not
they never made me feel any more interesting....
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 2-21-2006 at 04:15 PM

oh man, the 'tattos as a common denominator' topic is THE WORST!

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 2-21-2006 at 04:21 PM

OK
Here is one that pisses me off.
Let's say I am in line at WaWa, getting a coffee or something, and some dumb bitch has the nerve to walk up to me, and physically move the sleve on my shirt up to see what is there, OK fine , i have half sleeves on each arm, but when total strangers invade my space I have a problem. Maybe It's just me.
It's even funnier in the workplace. I work in a laid back environment, but it is a Pharmaceutical company. We have to wear company shirts and cargo pants in my area. But whenever some new dope gets hired, it is like 20 fucking questions.
Wait until I get my arms finished, fuck it, guess i bring it on myself.
plus im not the happiest looking fellow on most days. I usually dont approach people who look unpleasant for stupid questions...like wow dude whats that skull mean? fuck you....
upyerbum
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 2-21-2006 at 08:35 PM

Ha. I've been at my current job for almost a year now and the other day this broad told me everyone was afraid to talk to me for the first 6 months. Thats the way I likes it.;)
Mind you I work around a lot of engineering, nerdy types (I'm not dissin them, we're just not from the same planet) and I'm a 6'2 skinhead, so I don't really blame them, I'm sort of an anomaly in my profession. They don't take me to meetings, cuz they're scared I'll tell someone to fuck off. I have a big problem with people who don't pull their weight.

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
tireironsaint
* BANNED *

Mood: Beltones

[*] posted on 2-22-2006 at 12:41 AM

I'm kinda in between upyerbum's situation and the rest of the shit in this thread. I get a lot of people who eventually tell me that they were nervous about talking to me at first or that they just straight up thought I was an asshole (I always tell 'em they were right about that one), but when we hit the bars I get a lot of weird fuckers trying to talk to me about random shit. If we go to some of the "nicer" places as opposed to the usual dive, I deal with at least 3 or 4 of the idiots who think I'll be their buddy if they ask about my tattoos. I had one a few weeks ago who came up and asked me if I had tattoos like that all over my body. I told him I don't discuss what's all over my body with drunk old men and he got all pissy and wandered off. Seriously, I have no idea why complete strangers will talk to me in a way that suggests they are trying to pick me up and then get angry when I call them out on it. It's one thing if a girl does it, if she's at all cute or cool, I'll at least discuss shit with her, but if it's some guy I don't know, how the fuck am I supposed to respond to that sort of question? Some fucker came up to me at this bar/pizza joint and said "So, tell me about your tattoos", I said "they're mostly on my arms, if you wanna see 'em, say so, but I'm not about to explain myself to you". He left in a hurry.

Fuck people. Especially the ones that think they have the right to interrupt my conversation with someone I actually consider a friend just to look at something that is on my body for my own reasons. I didn't do any of this to impress anyone or be anybody's freak show and if they want to treat me like I did, they're not gonna like what they get back.

Veritas odium parit
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 2-22-2006 at 10:02 AM

OK, i see I'm not the only one who encounters these schmucks. I nearly got in a fight about a month ago in the local irish spot i go to. Just another bozo, whom i told politley that i didnt want to talk to him and i was eating some fries, sipping a brew and chatting with a friend. i even went as far as to ask him if he was gay or something. he didnt like that.
fuck people.
i must just look friendly or something
Kid Ugly

[*] posted on 2-22-2006 at 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
OK
Here is one that pisses me off.
Let's say I am in line at WaWa, getting a coffee or something, and some dumb bitch has the nerve to walk up to me, and physically move the sleve on my shirt up to see what is there, OK fine , i have half sleeves on each arm, but when total strangers invade my space I have a problem. Maybe It's just me.
It's even funnier in the workplace. I work in a laid back environment, but it is a Pharmaceutical company. We have to wear company shirts and cargo pants in my area. But whenever some new dope gets hired, it is like 20 fucking questions.
Wait until I get my arms finished, fuck it, guess i bring it on myself.
plus im not the happiest looking fellow on most days. I usually dont approach people who look unpleasant for stupid questions...like wow dude whats that skull mean? fuck you....

I can relate to this in a way. I don't have any ink yet, but every time I go somewhere new (job or other place where skinheads aren't common) I get asked a ton of questions, too..."What's with the boots?" "What's with the camos?" "What's with the earring?" I just want to ask these people "What's with you not leaving me the fuck alone?", but a lot of times it's people I know I'm going to need to co-exist peaceably with later in the future. People are either threatened by me or won't stop talking to me. It's weird. I'd rather have them threatened by me...I don't want to deal with their bullshit.
newbreedbrian
Posting Freak

Mood: doc watson

[*] posted on 2-23-2006 at 12:32 AM

hmm....more common than i thought. i seem to be a dipshit magnet at bars as well. "nice tattoos, wanna see my mine?" "no" "here i'll show you" inevitably some terrible tattoos that i couldn't give a fuck about. and the people grabbing your arms thing makes me really fucking pissy. except of course for the cute chick thing, which rocks. especially when their boyfriend is with them and none too happy about his girl groping me, good times. seemed when i was a kid people were scared of freaks, guess i'm looking too normal these days. gotta work on giving off that pissed off vibe i used to excel at so much :P

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ?You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I?m just not close enough to get the job done.? George Carlin
upyerbum
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 2-23-2006 at 07:51 AM

Yeah, no-one has crossed the street to avoid me for awhile, then again I drive everywhere now.

CR83

[*] posted on 2-27-2006 at 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by newbreedbrian
hmm....more common than i thought. i seem to be a dipshit magnet at bars as well. "nice tattoos, wanna see my mine?" "no" "here i'll show you" inevitably some terrible tattoos that i couldn't give a fuck about. and the people grabbing your arms thing makes me really fucking pissy. except of course for the cute chick thing, which rocks. especially when their boyfriend is with them and none too happy about his girl groping me, good times. seemed when i was a kid people were scared of freaks, guess i'm looking too normal these days. gotta work on giving off that pissed off vibe i used to excel at so much :P

I hate that "Wanna see mine" Um no I really don't care. "OK, here. I got this one because....."

Fools.
newbreedbrian
Posting Freak

Mood: doc watson

[*] posted on 2-27-2006 at 11:51 PM

"ive got this cool tribal....." ;)

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ?You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I?m just not close enough to get the job done.? George Carlin
CR83

[*] posted on 3-1-2006 at 10:38 AM

Random Girl says, "I have a tat, it's my sign because leo's only...." or "Yeah dude I got my frat on my ankle because we are brothers for life!"

(Familiar sound of shot gun being cocked) ch ch...BOOM! Dumb Girl Brains everywhere.

Go To Top