Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Guys who want to fight me in my Hockey League
CR83

Mood: Harm's Way

[*] posted on 2-21-2006 at 02:20 AM
Guys who want to fight me in my Hockey League

It makes no sense to me for adults to fight in a rec hockey league. We played a team tonight where a guy wouldn't let go of me and hit me in the head with his stick. I picked him up and threw him to the ice and told him to let go of me. He fucking lost it.

He was calling me various names like pussy and faggot. He was much shorter then me and not a very good player. He kept asking me, "Wanna Go faggot?" He got a penalty.

I turned to him and said, "Listen PeeWee go sit down and have a good cry and send someone bigger to take me on. Beating you up doesn't make me tough, it makes me a bully. I'm #8 and I'm not hard to find. Come try and take me out, bitch." He lost it and got more penalty minutes.

He kept trying all night long to take me out and he wasn't successful. He wanted to fight me so bad it was so stupid. He isn't good at all. I just don't get it.

There is no reason to fight in this league. We wear face masks and the refs won't let you "go". If you do, you are suspended at least one game. I hate playing against guys like this douche bag. He would barley shake my hand after the game.

If the refs let us take our helmets off and really fight, then maybe guys wouldn't do this shit. That would never happen.

We won 1 to nothing.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 2-21-2006 at 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisReed83
He isn't good at all.

that's the best part.

i really don't understand what's going on with people... everyone thinks they're the toughest? why? maybe we all need to start wearing ass-whooping resumes around our necks so people can see what they're about to get into. blame it on the media.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 2-21-2006 at 12:18 PM

my kid plays deck hockey in a PAL league. One of the coaches is a UD cop. his team lost every game this season. Last game we had, the final one for the season, he showed up in ful cop uniform with gun and all. mind you most of the coaches are pretty OK guys here, but this prick was going off. telling his kids to hit hard and shit. this is a non checking league. it is 7-8 year olds. so at the end of it this prick is out there yelling and shooting his mouth off. if he wasnt a cop, and didnt have a big assed glock tied to his waist, he may have very well gotten shitkicked by a few people....arhgh thats just my ass hole hockey story...god bless..
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 2-21-2006 at 12:56 PM

This is why I avoid the world of sports.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
CR83

[*] posted on 2-21-2006 at 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
my kid plays deck hockey in a PAL league. One of the coaches is a UD cop. his team lost every game this season. Last game we had, the final one for the season, he showed up in ful cop uniform with gun and all. mind you most of the coaches are pretty OK guys here, but this prick was going off. telling his kids to hit hard and shit. this is a non checking league. it is 7-8 year olds. so at the end of it this prick is out there yelling and shooting his mouth off. if he wasnt a cop, and didnt have a big assed glock tied to his waist, he may have very well gotten shitkicked by a few people....arhgh thats just my ass hole hockey story...god bless..

That is so shitty a coach acts like that. What a complete Douche Bag.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 2-21-2006 at 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisReed83
Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo

That is so shitty a coach acts like that. What a complete Douche Bag.

As far as I can see you have to lead by example with kids.
This goon is a cop, obviously.
His team lost every game.
He wasn't happy about it.
So he goes and has the kids play dirty.
That was mistake #1.
After the game my kids coach had words with him, and the dick decided that PAL (police athletic league) wasnt going to do hockey anymore and blamed it on our guy.
What a dick.
Way to let down a bunch of 3rd graders.
But I just found out that they are stiull doing the league, just that that cop dude was asked "not to come back".
not a hockey fan myself, but the kids dig it so its cool
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 2-22-2006 at 06:04 PM

I just don't get why it is that hockey is a fight-prone sport. I'm a fight fan, so if I'm going to go to a game I want to see a fight... but still... I don't get what it is about hockey that urges people to fight. I'll just stay away from hockey and watch boxing and NHB fights though.

CR83

[*] posted on 2-27-2006 at 05:18 PM

Fighting has been a strategy with hockey for a long time. We (hockey fans) grew up watching fights and when we play, we think we are that good (I assume).

Hockey players have always been able to police themselves to a degree. You have to be accountable for your actions. If you chep some guy, you better be ready to answer to someone for it. If someone hands you a "dance card" you can either fight back or cower. It all sends a message I guess.

I would only fight in my league if some purposley tries to take out someone who can't defend themselves. I sort of don't care if someone tries to take me out. We get a power play, I'll score a goal and celebrate right in front of the asshole. Their whole team will want to kill me and they are taken off of their game. Simple as that.
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 2-27-2006 at 07:19 PM

Haha. I like the fights, for sure. I'm not ice skater though... plus where I grew up it wasn't really all the big with the locals.

CR83

[*] posted on 3-21-2006 at 01:06 PM

I had a guy ask me "Wanna Go pussy" last night. It really suprises me sometimes even though it shouldn't. After the game he came up and asked me if my first name was Chris. I said, Yeah. He and I played on a team together growing up. It was pretty cool that he remembered me. He's still a douche bag though.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 3-21-2006 at 02:17 PM

you should've given him a crack for old time's sake.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
CR83

[*] posted on 3-22-2006 at 06:08 PM

It was tempting. It was odd really. At the end of the game, he had no helmet on and was skating towards me. My first thought is "This guy is really fucking crazy and I'm about to earn my first suspension." He was cool though.

Go To Top