Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: depression.....
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 3-6-2006 at 08:03 PM
depression.....

drives me to hate people more ....
people who are thrilled to be alive but have no idea why...
people who walk around with a shit eatin grin actin like they havent a problem in the world....
i wish i had a bullet for each of these assholes....
people who have gotten ahead by backstabbing and stepping on whoever necessary to climb the food chain....
people so obsessed with pop culture because they havent any substance in their own rotten lives thats worth mentioning...
reality telivision because they ran out of ideas....
fuck it
the doc should have me some meds next week...then ill be a new man.....right..
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 3-7-2006 at 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
drives me to hate people more ....
people who are thrilled to be alive but have no idea why...
people who walk around with a shit eatin grin actin like they havent a problem in the world....
i wish i had a bullet for each of these assholes....

fuck it the doc should have me some meds next week...then ill be a new man.....right..

I feel exactly the same about the stuff above. The worst part is that some of the people I end up hating are my friends. People that have families and bills yet seem to buy anthing they want and go on vacations anytime they want and have $20,000 + debt on credit cards and Im alone working a job I hate and saving money every month. what am I saving for? Who the fuck knows, but they are not saving and they are the ones with kids and wives and far more respobsibilities than I have.

I really start to sympathize or rather understand the mentality of people who kill because they think they are cleansing the world. Not in a religious way at all, but there are SO many evil, shitty, stupid people in the world that its probably time for the next ice age so the planet can start over.

As far as the meds.... good luck, I hope they work for you. Im on some and based on how I feel right now and the mess that I just typed out they cant be working that well.

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 3-7-2006 at 08:15 AM

from enslavement to obliteration is a great record....ha still have it on vinyl....
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 3-7-2006 at 09:55 AM
Fuck The Joneses

Materialism is a bitch. So many of the people you're referring to 'look' wealthy because they have all of the 'right' stuff - house, cars, clothes, watches, whatever - but they don't have a dime in the bank. Ironically, retirement is not even going to be an option for these people.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 3-7-2006 at 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
Materialism is a bitch. So many of the people you're referring to 'look' wealthy because they have all of the 'right' stuff - house, cars, clothes, watches, whatever - but they don't have a dime in the bank. Ironically, retirement is not even going to be an option for these people.

That makes me so happy. I hate watching people spend everything they have and more just to have the right material possessions. I laugh at them when they go bankrupt. I hope they never learn the folly of their ways, so it doesn't hit them until they're much older that they can't afford to retire and will have to work until they die. Stupid trendy fucks.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 3-7-2006 at 02:53 PM

Thats not really my problem, I get pissed because they are just so damn happy and self absorbed. Plus the world takes care of people so if they are to stupid to save now when they cant work anymore it will be the money of the smart people taking care of them and thats fucked up!

Life sucks and people are the reason!

Quote:
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 3-7-2006 at 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
Thats not really my problem, I get pissed because they are just so damn happy and self absorbed. Plus the world takes care of people so if they are to stupid to save now when they cant work anymore it will be the money of the smart people taking care of them and thats fucked up!

Life sucks and people are the reason!

yup
XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 3-8-2006 at 06:45 AM

How is it that there are so many people who are angry and bitter (like myself) yet nothing seems to get any better in reguards to the people that are fucking everytyhing up?

Quote:

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

[*] posted on 3-8-2006 at 04:46 PM

Look at this way. If it weren't for angry, bitter, pissed off people we wouldn't have hardcore.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 3-8-2006 at 11:54 PM

Yeah, I find myself getting depressed from time to time because I see friends fucking up their families and shit. Like people who had kids at young ages and then get to their mid-20's and decide their going to try to live like the rest of the 20-something world... reality check dumbass... you've got responsibilities! It's pisses me off too when I see motherfuckers making 50k a year and then neglect to pay their bills and then act like their poor. I make less than 30k and still manage to pay my rent and necessities and yet pay out for some extra shit like the internet and cable and have some fun too.. and the shitty thing is, I want to kick it with friend so much so that I'll ask 'em out to dinner and they say they can afford it I offer to pay.

I'm a dumbass.

XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 3-9-2006 at 06:44 AM

I have a friend who makes just a little more money than I do, He has a wife who only makes about $200-$300 a week, he has a 2 year old son and he has a big ass house that was not cheap.

I manage to save money EVERY MONTH and still buy expensive records and other crap.

He is constantly talking about being broke, credit card debt and stuff he had to charge like plumbing expenses or a new washing machine. I dont have a problem with that, BUT he seems to buy almost any non-essential item that he wants. Also last August he went on a 3 day family trip to PA, then in September he went to Las Vegas with his wife, son AND they paid for a friend to go so she could baby sit while they went to some shows. Last weekend they spent 2 days in Boston (hotel, museum, dinner & blueman group) and in 2 months they are going to Florida to goto Disney world! HOW THE FUCK CAN ANYONE AFOARD THAT!?! If I was in his situation I would be saving pennies for christ sake! Every extra dollar I had would be going somewhere for my kid or INCASE something happened or to pay off freeking credit cards!

GOD I HATE THE WORLD!

Quote:

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

RomanticViolence
* Jennytailya *

Mood: Fuck U All

[*] posted on 3-9-2006 at 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
I have a friend who makes just a little more money than I do, He has a wife who only makes about $200-$300 a week, he has a 2 year old son and he has a big ass house that was not cheap.

I manage to save money EVERY MONTH and still buy expensive records and other crap.

He is constantly talking about being broke, credit card debt and stuff he had to charge like plumbing expenses or a new washing machine. I dont have a problem with that, BUT he seems to buy almost any non-essential item that he wants. Also last August he went on a 3 day family trip to PA, then in September he went to Las Vegas with his wife, son AND they paid for a friend to go so she could baby sit while they went to some shows. Last weekend they spent 2 days in Boston (hotel, museum, dinner & blueman group) and in 2 months they are going to Florida to goto Disney world! HOW THE FUCK CAN ANYONE AFOARD THAT!?! If I was in his situation I would be saving pennies for christ sake! Every extra dollar I had would be going somewhere for my kid or INCASE something happened or to pay off freeking credit cards!

GOD I HATE THE WORLD!

Wow, thats crazy.
We were poor when i was growing up, we never went on any vacations.

The only reason i'm going to be able to live in my house soon is because we built it.
So far it has cost us $35,000 in materials which is alot better than buying a house on the market.

I can't understand how people can afford to do the shit they do either... Lots of credit cards i guess.

Have you ever noticed how crayons are a lot like M&M's? All the colors tend to taste the same.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 3-9-2006 at 11:42 PM

the hermit life seems apealing all of a sudden
XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 3-10-2006 at 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by RomanticViolence

The only reason i'm going to be able to live in my house soon is because we built it.
So far it has cost us $35,000 in materials which is alot better than buying a house on the market.

I can't understand how people can afford to do the shit they do either... Lots of credit cards i guess.

Thats awesome... see your doing the smart thing!

Credit cards are the biggest enemy and best friend of someone that handles money poorly. I have them and use them all the time, but I either pay it of right away or Im aware that the balance will be carried and I try to get it on as low an interest as I can. Right now I have about $4000 on a ZERO % INTEREST card, but its because of the down payment for my car. I will have it ALL paid before the interest kicks in. To me $4000 on a card is A LOT of money... not to most people!

The 'stupid' people that Im talking about seem to think that $15,000 or more in credit card debt is totally normal. Thats NUTS!

Quote:

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 3-10-2006 at 07:37 PM

4K on a card is alot for me too
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

[*] posted on 3-10-2006 at 08:00 PM

My buddy had over 30 grand on his credit cards up until recently. The really sad thing is most of that money went to strippers and rub and tugs. Thankfully he has managed to really get a hold of himself and really start paying it down in a big way over the last 6 months.

JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 3-10-2006 at 11:08 PM

dude i love the phrase rub and tugs,,,,
that made my night
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 3-12-2006 at 12:41 AM

to add to my endless shit feeling, me and my girlfriend jjust broke up....life is peachy as usual in diablo camp
dont know whay i share this crap with you guys. guess i just like most of ya more than what i have ......
XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 3-12-2006 at 07:59 AM

Quote:
to add to my endless shit feeling, me and my girlfriend jjust broke up....life is peachy as usual in diablo camp
dont know whay i share this crap with you guys. guess i just like most of ya more than what i have ......

Im sorry man... that sucks! I hope your doing ok.

Quote:

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 3-12-2006 at 10:50 AM

sorry to hear that, juan.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
RomanticViolence
* Jennytailya *

Mood: Fuck U All

[*] posted on 3-12-2006 at 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
sorry to hear that, juan.

Yeah.. i hope things get better.

Have you ever noticed how crayons are a lot like M&M's? All the colors tend to taste the same.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 3-12-2006 at 03:58 PM

things can only get better......
tryin to think on the brightside starting today
i think she was a prime contributor to my misery
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

[*] posted on 3-12-2006 at 06:02 PM

Quote:
things can only get better......
tryin to think on the brightside starting today
i think she was a prime contributor to my misery

I can relate.

JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 3-13-2006 at 02:22 AM

nows the time for me to stop self medicating
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 3-18-2006 at 11:08 AM

gettin rid of that bitch was the answer to most of my problems
it was like having a huge weight taken off my shoulders
i can now focus on goals and important shit, as well as things i enjoy
life seems pretty ok at the moment
and thanks to yous for your well wishes