Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Bystander Fanzine Update!
bystanderfanzine.com

[*] posted on 3-7-2006 at 08:49 PM
Bystander Fanzine Update!

This month we have added new photos of 86 Mentality, The Rights, Black SS, Wasted Time and My Revenge in the media section. Our friend Josh Turner (who has written for Hex fanzine and Hardcore Tattoo) interviewed Albany?s Only Revenge. O.R. has been making a name for themselves around the North East for the last few months, if you like Integrity or Blood For Blood I suggest checking them out.

I have been doing some traveling, taking a break from local shows; so much of what you are going to see in the media section isn?t going to be from Albany. I plan to be hitting the road more, so if you have a good show coming up drop me an e-mail. I am receiving all review material at my personal address; please send review material to Bystander Fanzine 230 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY 12202. This will mean a quicker turn around time for reviews.

My other site, Albany Shows, is going to be more content driven then before. All the reviews going up on bystander will also find themselves over there. There will also be monthly features on past and present area bands. This month?s band is Last Call. I took down my personal Myspace page; I will have a blog up at punklibrarian.org in the next few weeks that will include past writing. Hoods Up is back together, we should be playing shows fairly soon. The Truth Hurts will be hitting the East Coast on a couple weekends, and we are recording for a split with Full Nelson.

-Scott J

KyleOz
* CHOPS OF DOOM *

Mood: Social Distortion

[*] posted on 3-8-2006 at 09:15 AM

You live!

angus yeoman: what are cats supposed to do? distract you from the fact that you\'re distracted by everything else?

http://www.myspace.com/kyleoz
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 3-8-2006 at 12:06 PM

yeah, goos to see.
what's up with the traveling, scott? like months-at-a-time roadtrip? or just hitting the road to go see the occasional show in other cities?

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
bystanderfanzine.com

[*] posted on 3-8-2006 at 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
yeah, goos to see.
what's up with the traveling, scott? like months-at-a-time roadtrip? or just hitting the road to go see the occasional show in other cities?

just weekends, TTH is touring this summer for a couple weeks and I am going to europe for a week with the family... but nothing to long or far... i wish i could do that.

brooklyn

Mood: HC & streetpunkrock

[*] posted on 3-8-2006 at 12:37 PM

what about the Tripface discography

T.C.O.B.
bystanderfanzine.com

[*] posted on 3-8-2006 at 01:20 PM

it is comming, i have a cd with a bunch of shit I have to sift through to decide waht makes it and what doesn't

Go To Top