Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: 2 serious issues
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 4-6-2006 at 04:48 PM
2 serious issues

#1 is BACKPAIN. How do I get rid of it and avoid it? What are the best ways of stretching?

#2 is fast way to burn fat off. How do I do this? I need to lose 40 lbs fast. My gut is getting to big and want to get rid of it fast. What are the best foods to burn fat? What are the best exercises?

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
upyerbum
Posting Freak

Mood: Condemned 84

[*] posted on 4-6-2006 at 05:13 PM

#2 this probably won't do much for your back pain, but, the fastest way to burn fat is to run (no pun intended) and cut out carbs. Run, run, run. Pull a Forrest Gump.

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
Kid Ugly

[*] posted on 4-6-2006 at 09:19 PM

Cutting out carbs isn't always the best solution. Carbohydrates are the main "fuel" source in your body. Entirely eliminating any food group is never a good idea, no matter what goals you have in mind. For burning fat, just keep in mind the simple principle of burning more calories per day than you consume per day. As far as your back pain goes, if it feels muscular, try consuming more potassium. That might help because potassium helps muscles heal better. Also, try icing it for at least 20 minutes a day. See if that helps. If the pain feels skeletal...SEE A DOCTOR.
CR83

Mood: Harm's Way

[*] posted on 4-7-2006 at 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Kid Ugly
Cutting out carbs isn't always the best solution. Carbohydrates are the main "fuel" source in your body. Entirely eliminating any food group is never a good idea, no matter what goals you have in mind. For burning fat, just keep in mind the simple principle of burning more calories per day than you consume per day. As far as your back pain goes, if it feels muscular, try consuming more potassium. That might help because potassium helps muscles heal better. Also, try icing it for at least 20 minutes a day. See if that helps. If the pain feels skeletal...SEE A DOCTOR.

Fantastic advise here. Kid, awesome job.

#1- Back pain is very tricky. Seeing a doctor is a good way to start. Also, there are some simple introductory yoga positions that can help you. Great stretches. Also, using an exercise or swiss ball to help you stretch and do Ab work. Your abs and back (your core) need to be strengthened.

#2. Lifting weights is showing to burn more then cardio (wel sort of). If you can work you way up to light weights 2 days a week and some cardio 2 other days a week, that can reall y help you.

Never cut out jsut one food group. Get more protein in your diet. Get lean meats- turkey, chicken and fish. Red meat is OK, just has more fat in it.

The more muscle you build, the more your body burns fat.

If you go to the beginning threads of this forum, there is info on the Abs Diet. It is a calorie dense diet but you also incorporate workouts.

Keep us posted
CR83

[*] posted on 4-7-2006 at 11:02 AM

Here are some other things I thought about Clevo

1. Get plenty of water
2. Get a daily vitamin with extra B vitamin and green tea extract (you can ge these cheap)
3. Drink Skim Milk
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 4-8-2006 at 08:10 PM

I heard about this stuff called TETRAZINE thas supose to make you drop the pounds quick.

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 4-11-2006 at 01:45 AM

I went out and got a thing of greentea leaves to make hot tea with. I am starting this right now. I am running in the morning. my back stilll is hurting. I hate this. I have to check with a doctor. I think it is muscular. Not 100% but I noticed if I cease the coffee and drink alot of water it does not hurt as much. Not sure if thats in my head but I think it works.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
CR83

[*] posted on 4-11-2006 at 01:58 AM

As long as it doesn't hurt, I say stick to it. I buy Green Tea from Walmart. Best value I have found. I just microwave some water in a coffee cup with some splenda for 1 minute and then drop a bag in.

Clevo, keep us posted on how you feel. Stay stong Bud.

Go To Top