Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Poll: IMMIGRATION. YA or NA
YA. It's what America is all about. --- 5 (41.67%)
NA. Get those filthy douchebags away from my country. --- 7 (58.33%)

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: IMMIGRATION. YA or NA
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 4-10-2006 at 11:06 PM
IMMIGRATION. YA or NA

I go with ya. Its one step closer to globalization. It's enevitable. I'm not going to try and fight it.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 4-10-2006 at 11:34 PM

I'm just tired of the government spending so much money on immigrants. It's money that could be better spent on education and health care for citizens of the country.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-10-2006 at 11:40 PM

If we were to deport scores of so-called illegals(I don't even want to get into how Mexico was initially from what is today's Mexico all up the West Coast and most of the Southwest) we'd be severe hypocrites as a nation. With such a policy then it would fall to the American Indian tribes to order that all Anglos and other post colonization immigrants be deported... I'd go so far as to say that actually IS their right.

XnMeX
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-11-2006 at 07:46 AM

I'm not even gonna start in this one.

*walks back across the border of this thread*

GOLD GRILL
*ASSHOLE*

Mood: The Shins

[*] posted on 4-11-2006 at 10:36 PM

Nay. We are the modern roman empire. And by modern I mean a dumbed-down, bleeding-hearted, pussy Super Power (a bit of a contradiction in terms). This contradiction cannot last and, I'm sad to say, the rats will take over the palace. Everyone feels guilty nowdays for being successfull, having money, enjoying their houses, and succeeding in general; even my parents have bought into this garbage reasoning. I will not feel guilty; I earned what I have, legally, I might add. If it were the good ole days of Rome, these aliens would already have been decimated or crucified. Today, they are glorified on the front page of every news paper in the nation, some waving the flag of the third world countries from which they fled so quickly fled. America, as a people, have pulled down our pants and gladly invited pilagers to fuck us in the ass, smiling all the while. Shame on you, Michael Moore. Shame on you, America. We shall se who is right when we all globalize in a filthy cespool that once was America and there is no "Rich Demon" left from which to steal a handout.

I just can\'t seem to STAND STILL
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

[*] posted on 4-11-2006 at 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by GOLD GRILL
Nay. We are the modern roman empire. And by modern I mean a dumbed-down, bleeding-hearted, pussy Super Power (a bit of a contradiction in terms). This contradiction cannot last and, I'm sad to say, the rats will take over the palace. Everyone feels guilty nowdays for being successfull, having money, enjoying their houses, and succeeding in general; even my parents have bought into this garbage reasoning. I will not feel guilty; I earned what I have, legally, I might add. If it were the good ole days of Rome, these aliens would already have been decimated or crucified. Today, they are glorified on the front page of every news paper in the nation, some waving the flag of the third world countries from which they fled so quickly fled. America, as a people, have pulled down our pants and gladly invited pilagers to fuck us in the ass, smiling all the while. Shame on you, Michael Moore. Shame on you, America. We shall se who is right when we all globalize in a filthy cespool that once was America and there is no "Rich Demon" left from which to steal a handout.

That's how I feel, except change America to Canada in my case.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
thedog
Posting Freak

Mood: Deals Gone Bad

[*] posted on 4-11-2006 at 11:41 PM

i voted nay

\"thank you very little\"
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 4-12-2006 at 12:00 AM

Its all messed up.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 4-12-2006 at 12:29 AM

good points being made on both sides over here:
http://www.hardcorewebsite.net/bored/viewtopic.php?t=4033

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 4-12-2006 at 01:31 AM

I am taking a MACROECONOMICS course right now and I have so many reasons why its good in these books I am reading, but I am still not convinced 100%. Economicly yes but man Those fuckers are not going to conform to us. They want another Mexico.

XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 4-12-2006 at 09:35 AM

I broke the tie with a NA

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-12-2006 at 08:55 PM

The comparision with Rome makes me way sick... like vomiting sick.

Being a neo-Rome isn't a good thing, not by far.

upyerbum
Posting Freak

Mood: Condemned 84

[*] posted on 4-12-2006 at 09:44 PM

You had to serve twenty years in the Legions to gain Roman citizenship.
We live in a strange time. The baby boomer generation was the largest
generation in recorded history. Now the boomers, also one the most excessive
generations ever, are retiring, leaving a huge gap in the work force. The next twenty
years are going to be very interesting.

(oh and GOLD GRILL, the rats already took over the palace)

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 4-12-2006 at 10:44 PM

Yeah, plus, in case you didn't know.... WE are the rats to the neo-Roman aristocracy... those of us whose blood and sweat keeps their machine well oiled, and whose bones are the gears... we're also the ones they don't give a god-damn about.

Hence outsourcing.

GOLD GRILL
*ASSHOLE*

[*] posted on 4-12-2006 at 11:07 PM

this is true, but I'd like to hang onto the scrap that I've been thrown before giving it to someone who doesn't even speak English. I didn't make the rules, I play the game. Shame on me. I didn't know that everyone would get so wound up about the Rome analogy. Maybe I should have gone with the Asian hardasses; the Mongols? BTW, Rome wasn't all bad; they built the foundations for modern mathematics, philosophy, aesthetics, and political structure. They also managed to bypass our illegal neighbors in the department of indoor plumbing. In regards to attainment of Roman citizenship, I personally never applied for Roman citizenship; I think that you ment to say that for ONE to become a Roman citizen he would have to serve in the legions for 20 years. I believe that this would be a great immigration policy; you want to come to our country? Fine, here's your army uniform see you in twenty.

GOLD GRILL
*ASSHOLE*

[*] posted on 4-12-2006 at 11:09 PM

Oh yeah, the rats will have "officially" taken over the palace when the social healthcare and wellfare runs out.

Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

[*] posted on 4-12-2006 at 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by GOLD GRILL
I think that you ment to say that for ONE to become a Roman citizen he would have to serve in the legions for 20 years. I believe that this would be a great immigration policy; you want to come to our country? Fine, here's your army uniform see you in twenty.

If only it were possible.

GOLD GRILL
*ASSHOLE*

[*] posted on 4-12-2006 at 11:16 PM

Also, I work in a SKILLED labor trade; which isn't exactly digging ditches. The services which we perform require training, so I'm not too worried about outsourcing. Besides, the only two companies in the world that do what we do are based in Houston and run by good ole boys.

thedog
Posting Freak

Mood: Deals Gone Bad

[*] posted on 4-13-2006 at 12:09 AM

i hate outsourced customer service.
how can i get help with a problem if we cant understand each other in
a simple phone conversation.

\"thank you very little\"
upyerbum
Posting Freak

Mood: Condemned 84

[*] posted on 4-13-2006 at 07:13 AM

I completely agree with your analogy to Rome. I play the game too, as much as I have to give my family a decent life.

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?

Go To Top