Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Is this Choke or what?
serenity

Mood: nikola sarcevic

[*] posted on 5-20-2006 at 05:42 PM
Is this Choke or what?

http://www.b9board.com/viewtopic.php?t=251160&postdays=0&pos...

Read further than just the first post by skinner

it ends
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 5-20-2006 at 07:37 PM

Sounds like it's someone pretending to be Choke, and trying waaaaay too hard.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 5-21-2006 at 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by serenity
http://www.b9board.com/viewtopic.php?t=251160&postdays=0&pos...

Read further than just the first post by skinner

nope. Hes got a screen name on there, but its no 'Skinner' and he hasnt posted in years.

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
forsaken

[*] posted on 5-21-2006 at 01:46 AM

hahaah it's obviously someone just pasting shit ... the main body of each post is all nicely worded and punctuated (although never makes an actual reply to any questions) but there'll be a line or two before or after the main body thats written really sketchy in comparison.
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 5-21-2006 at 09:46 AM

Hey Honus, speaking of Choke... I'd been told a rumor that he broke edge... any truth to that or just another one of those rampant rumors running around the minds of straight edgers?

XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 5-21-2006 at 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DaveMoral
Hey Honus, speaking of Choke... I'd been told a rumor that he broke edge... any truth to that or just another one of those rampant rumors running around the minds of straight edgers?

Ive never seen (or heard of him) doing anything, but hes also old enough at this point that he doesnt say "yes Im straight edge", not that I have heard at least. His my space says NO/NO for drinking and smoking and I think that anyone that knows anything about him knows that hes not one to lie.

Quote:
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 5-21-2006 at 10:13 AM

Heres the final clarification on if that is Choke or not...

"SKINNER POTED THIS..."
Throughout all my writings for slapshot the reader will recognize one common theme: My belief in the potential of every human life. Whatever else I discuss during the course of a writing, whatever direction a writing takes, it begins and ends with this: the potential of human life. That's it. It is that simple. Ironically, much of the mischaracterization there is about me stems from my positivity about that and my unemotional unwillingness to give those who misuse their own lives a break. I believe there is a potential from life that is to be fulfilled, and to many people my enthusiasm about it is overdone. It bothers people that I have not "self- destructed," have not crawled back to hardcore on my hands and knees, and that I have the kind of principled self-respect others do not have. It also bothers people that I have used the whole of my life experience to inspire creatively

THIS COMES FROMTHE ULTIMATE WARRIOR.COM
Throughout all my writings the reader will recognize one common theme: My belief in the potential of every human life. Whatever else I discuss during the course of a writing, whatever direction a writing takes, it begins and ends with this: the potential of human life. That's it. It is that simple. Ironically, much of the mischaracterization there is about me stems from my positivity about that and my unemotional unwillingness to give those who misuse their own lives a break. I believe there is a potential from life that is to be fulfilled, and to many people my enthusiasm about it is overdone. It bothers people that I have not "self- destructed," have not crawled back to Titan Sports and Sports Entertainment on my hands and knees, and that I have the kind of principled self-respect others do not have. It also bothers people that I have used the whole of my life experience to inspire creatively

Its a fake poster, but its pretty creative!

Quote:

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

Bigmessy

[*] posted on 5-23-2006 at 03:46 AM

it obviously wasnt choke, but i'm offended that after he mentioned people writing to him through oldtymehardcore.com still no one on the b9 board figured out what band he wasnt pretending to be it...

Go To Top