Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: I was called an asshole for yelling at two gay guys
RomanticViolence
* Jennytailya *

Mood: Fuck U All

[*] posted on 6-16-2006 at 08:58 PM
I was called an asshole for yelling at two gay guys

I was at the park with my kids today. They were playing on the playground with the other children there.
There was two teenage boys sitting on a bench together. They started kissing. I went over there and told them to stop because there was a bunch of children around that didn't need to see that.
To make a the story short they were not to happy about what i had to say and started running their mouths...
then they left.

I don't care about what people do in there private lives.. thats none of my business...
but i don't think it was right that they thought it would be okay to to hug and kiss all over each other in front of a playground full of kids.

If that makes me an asshole i don't care.

That is all.

Have you ever noticed how crayons are a lot like M&M's? All the colors tend to taste the same.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 6-17-2006 at 12:14 AM

You are in the right. All people, straight or gay, should keep that shit private. Nobody, especially kids, need to see that shit.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 6-17-2006 at 09:56 AM

exactly. it's not that you're gay, it's that you're making a spectacle outta yourself in front of a bunch of kids.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
Voodoobillyman
The Artist Formerly Known As...

Mood: my daughters beautiful curiousity

[*] posted on 6-18-2006 at 12:44 AM

you should have spit in the fuckers eyes
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 6-20-2006 at 06:48 PM

And kicked them in the nuts.

It's bad enough when straight people do that shit in public, but to get all gay... in front of playground no less... is unacceptable. I hate that our so-called "enlightened" society thinks this shit is okay... gay or straight... keep it in the privacy of your own home, and if you've got kids in the privacy of your own bedroom.

Yet another reason why life sucks sometimes.

moron
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 6-27-2006 at 05:27 PM

Im not down with the PDAs much myself, and I must add that your figurative balls are much larger than my real ones. Im not one to confront people like that on shit. I guess Im just a pussy. I dunno.
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 7-1-2006 at 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
You are in the right. All people, straight or gay, should keep that shit private. Nobody, especially kids, need to see that shit.

I agree with this.

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
crazyfists28
Posting Freak

Mood: dale watson

[*] posted on 7-4-2006 at 05:21 PM

i absolutely hate public displays of affection that are overly indulgent. nobody gives a fuck that two people are together and nobody wants to see that shit so just keep it to yourselves or just make a video and sell it. fuckin' assholes, happy fourth of july to all
BKT
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-27-2006 at 05:20 PM

huh.

BKT.
FNSRecords

Mood: music.

[*] posted on 9-5-2006 at 10:29 PM

Its not like they were jerking each other off or anything..I mean, come on.
RomanticViolence
* Jennytailya *

Mood: Fuck U All

[*] posted on 9-6-2006 at 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by FNSRecords

Yeah, i guess you're right as far as that goes.

It just bothered me that they were around a playground full of children hugging and kissing all over each other.

When i actually asked them to please stop what they were doing, i was being polite about it.
I didn't start yelling at them untill they started calling me an asshole and a ignorant cunt and that i needed to mind my own business.

Fuck that...

Like duane said "it's not that you're gay, it's that you're making a spectacle outta yourself in front of a bunch of kids."

That is all.

Have you ever noticed how crayons are a lot like M&M's? All the colors tend to taste the same.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 9-6-2006 at 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by RomanticViolence
Quote:

Like duane said "it's not that you're gay, it's that you're making a spectacle outta yourself in front of a bunch of kids."

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
FNSRecords

[*] posted on 9-6-2006 at 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
Quote:
Originally posted by RomanticViolence
Quote:

Yeah I would have taken another approach I guess. I see people doing shit in public all the time...If I spend so much energy telling them the things they are doing that is bothering me...I would never have time for anything else in my life. Just sayin'.
barc0debaby
Posting Freak

Mood: Punk as Fuck

[*] posted on 9-7-2006 at 12:06 AM

If you ask politely and they are assholes, then I would get pissed, but if two peoplpe are just neckin' on a park bench fuck it. They have the right to express feelings in a public. There is a thread I can't find on here somewhere of wierdest place people have had sex, and the majority of those are socially unacceptable.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 9-7-2006 at 10:41 AM

FNS, don't get me wrong...generally i could give fuck what people do with themselves. And I agree with what you're saying. So long they're not groping on me, I don't really care. But once you have kids (do you have kids?), it's a whole different ballgame. I'm amazed at how my reaction to certain situations have changed now that I'm responsible for a two-year old.

For example...
We were at a family party this past spring with a bunch of my cousins and their kids in attendance. One of my cousins who is in his late 20s was out back playing with a toy gun with his niece who is five or so. At some point, my daughter wandered over to where they were playing, and from where I was watching in the kitchen, I saw cuz start to wrap my daughters little hands around this toy shotgun. Oh no, no. I was outside with a quick "please don't do that" before you could blink.

I wasn't mad, and I'm not necessarially against her playing with toy guns, but it wasn't a scenario I had considered yet, and didn't have an opinion on how I wanted her introduced to a toy like that, so having the situation thrust upon us caused me to react in a way even I didn't expect.

It's just one of those things. The child is yours, and the majority of what the child learns either comes from you directly or is approved by you. My kid can learn about guns and gays and making out and whatever else, when she's at an appropriate age. My dad carries a gun - I don't want her learning about the toy from a cousin, then finding the real thing on Opa next week, ya know?

Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 9-7-2006 at 10:30 PM

Toy guns are cool.

People sucking face in front of children, gay or straight, not cool. Kids don't need to see that shit.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
FNSRecords

[*] posted on 9-10-2006 at 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
FNS, don't get me wrong...generally i could give fuck what people do with themselves. And I agree with what you're saying. So long they're not groping on me, I don't really care. But once you have kids (do you have kids?), it's a whole different ballgame. I'm amazed at how my reaction to certain situations have changed now that I'm responsible for a two-year old.

For example...
We were at a family party this past spring with a bunch of my cousins and their kids in attendance. One of my cousins who is in his late 20s was out back playing with a toy gun with his niece who is five or so. At some point, my daughter wandered over to where they were playing, and from where I was watching in the kitchen, I saw cuz start to wrap my daughters little hands around this toy shotgun. Oh no, no. I was outside with a quick "please don't do that" before you could blink.

I wasn't mad, and I'm not necessarially against her playing with toy guns, but it wasn't a scenario I had considered yet, and didn't have an opinion on how I wanted her introduced to a toy like that, so having the situation thrust upon us caused me to react in a way even I didn't expect.

It's just one of those things. The child is yours, and the majority of what the child learns either comes from you directly or is approved by you. My kid can learn about guns and gays and making out and whatever else, when she's at an appropriate age. My dad carries a gun - I don't want her learning about the toy from a cousin, then finding the real thing on Opa next week, ya know?

I guess I have to have kids to really understand this, butI can see your point.
Colin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-12-2010 at 03:04 PM

agreed, people can get a fuckin' room, gay or straight. I will say though that I've seen gay couples who seem to want to rub it in everyones face in public. Big fucking deal, so you're a homo, I don't care.

record collectors are pretentious assholes
Dave
Posting Freak

Mood: .......

[*] posted on 7-12-2010 at 03:31 PM

holy old topic.......
Colin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-13-2010 at 04:25 AM

yeah I hate to flog a horse that died 4 years ago, but sometimes I have somethin' to say. I'm happy to be on this board, I've been reading it for a few years

record collectors are pretentious assholes

Go To Top