Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: let the emo-holocaust begin!
upyerbum
Posting Freak

Mood: Condemned 84

[*] posted on 7-19-2006 at 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by newbreedbrian
Quote:
Originally posted by upyerbum
We have a thing up here called Turducken, its a duck stuffed into a turkey and roasted.
I've never actually had it but the idea of stuffing one animal with another appeals to me.

its actually 3. turkey, chicken, and duck. it's glorious I assure you.

There ya' go, I can't stand duck ,unfortunately, cuz there's a whole pond full of em' right by my house and I'm pretty handy with a bow.

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
newbreedbrian
Posting Freak

Mood: doc watson

[*] posted on 7-19-2006 at 09:30 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by newbreedbrian
Quote:
We have a thing up here called Turducken, its a duck stuffed into a turkey and roasted.
I've never actually had it but the idea of stuffing one animal with another appeals to me.

its actually 3. turkey, chicken, and duck. it's glorious I assure you.

There ya' go, I can't stand duck ,unfortunately, cuz there's a whole pond full of em' right by my house and I'm pretty handy with a bow.

turducken at jeff's house!!!!

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ?You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I?m just not close enough to get the job done.? George Carlin
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 7-19-2006 at 10:10 PM

A Thorp Dinner party would rock!

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
upyerbum
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-20-2006 at 11:19 AM

I wonder if we could pull off some sort of "get-together"?

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 7-20-2006 at 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
A Thorp Dinner party would rock!

it would. except i'd have to look at of your ugly mugs.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 7-20-2006 at 04:52 PM

Quote:
I wonder if we could pull off some sort of "get-together"?

Where would it have to be? East coast I assume?

Quote:
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

upyerbum
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-20-2006 at 08:33 PM

I could probably pull off New York or Massachussets with about 6 months advance notice. How about a pig roast? I'll bring the Turducken. (would make for an interesting border crossing...."Well, its a chicken stuffed into.....")

Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 7-20-2006 at 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
I vote we KILL anyone that wears one of these....

THE MOTIVE COMPANY

THE MOTIVE COMPANY

Maori painted skulls wearing ugly hats. Nice holocaust haha.

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-21-2006 at 05:47 PM

Quote:
How about a pig roast?

Count me out.

bystanderfanzine.com

[*] posted on 7-21-2006 at 06:17 PM

Kinda sad this board is turning into the typical shit talk forum, it use to be the best board around because people didn't resort to high school bullshit.

One of my best friends runs this company, 2 of the most solid fucking people ever run it. Both are in thier 30's... hang out with non edge meat eaters like me and have supported and been inviovled in the local Albany hardcore scene for years. One of the ran the label that put out the first Burning Bridges Record. There site, hosted on my server.

They both also train in several martial arts and I am pretty sure could take most of you dudes.

XHonusWagnerX

[*] posted on 7-21-2006 at 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bystanderfanzine.com
Kinda sad this board is turning into the typical shit talk forum, it use to be the best board around because people didn't resort to high school bullshit.

One of my best friends runs this company, 2 of the most solid fucking people ever run it. Both are in thier 30's... hang out with non edge meat eaters like me and have supported and been inviovled in the local Albany hardcore scene for years. One of the ran the label that put out the first Burning Bridges Record. There site, hosted on my server.

They both also train in several martial arts and I am pretty sure could take most of you dudes.

No one is talking bad about the people that run the company and if you read through the thread a little there are a bunch of compliments on the designs they do. I just personally hate the whole trend of wearing the military caps and I dont get it. Sorry.

Quote:

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

tireironsaint
* BANNED *

Mood: Beltones

[*] posted on 7-21-2006 at 07:56 PM

Yeah, this is certainly not any kind of personal attack on those guys, you're the first person to even bring them up, bystander. Honestly, this kind of thing is cashing in on a trend, if they have a business doing that and it works for them, more power to 'em, but I find this sort of gear to be repellant. To compare this thread to the shit talking that goes on over on other boards is a big stretch, there's no personal drama involved, nobody is getting their name drug through the mud, nobody is being threatened. For you to come on here and say that and then basically tell us all that these guys could kick our asses is taking things a bit personally and is ridiculous.

Veritas odium parit
thedog
Posting Freak

Mood: Deals Gone Bad

[*] posted on 7-21-2006 at 08:05 PM

i dont really go on any other boards, so i have no clue what happens any place else.

as far as this board goes, i think just about everyone on here is pretty respectful to the others.
people on here seem to voice their opinions without being attacked
or attacking someone elses opions.

i think this board is a good example of sxe, vegetarians, meat eaters, drunks, and just about anyone else being able to come here and bullshit without problems and shit talking.

this is just my opinion so please dont send any trained ninjas to my house

\"thank you very little\"
RomanticViolence
* Jennytailya *

Mood: Fuck U All

[*] posted on 7-21-2006 at 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tireironsaint
Yeah, this is certainly not any kind of personal attack on those guys, you're the first person to even bring them up, bystander. Honestly, this kind of thing is cashing in on a trend, if they have a business doing that and it works for them, more power to 'em, but I find this sort of gear to be repellant. To compare this thread to the shit talking that goes on over on other boards is a big stretch, there's no personal drama involved, nobody is getting their name drug through the mud, nobody is being threatened. For you to come on here and say that and then basically tell us all that these guys could kick our asses is taking things a bit personally and is ridiculous.

Yup.
That is all.

Have you ever noticed how crayons are a lot like M&M's? All the colors tend to taste the same.
upyerbum
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-21-2006 at 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DaveMoral
Quote:
How about a pig roast?

Count me out.

Chili cookout?

Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 7-24-2006 at 04:02 AM

Military ANYTHING is a boring fashion statement and it sucks. I'll never wear camos or retarded hats.

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top