Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: REVIEWS OF THE NEW MY REVENGE RECORD>>>
Spencer Crispe

Mood: YOUTH OF TODAY

[*] posted on 7-24-2006 at 03:09 PM
REVIEWS OF THE NEW MY REVENGE RECORD>>>

****RECENT REVIEWS OF "SIX FEET OF EARTH MAKES ALL OF US EQUAL" CHECK IT OUT!****

"This album is the soundtrack to getting arrested in a dark parking lot for breastfeeding off of dirty plastic pinball machine parts."
-Nelson Mandela

"Where are all the melodies? You would never hear any of these songs on the radio. They're just not catchy enough. What was their manager/A&R person thinking? Where are all the hooks? Don't they recognize what it takes to be featured in AP? If My Revenge want to get the women on tour and start playing the Warped Tour, they're going to have to change with the times and become a whole lot catchier. It's glossy time. I bet their label didn't even buy them the full size bus. These dudes really need to go tanning - the layout sucks, bad lighting! Don't these guys care what everyone else thinks? They're not even from the right city?? You know you can't be big unless you're you've got the name recognition of a big city. You don't even have to write good songs - if you're from the right place, everyone will still love you. Where are all the love songs? It's not emotional or new metal enough. This record is just too loud and fast. How will they ever do a reunion for money? I'm going to cry into my rollerblades now."
-Plastic Surgeons For Indie Rock, And Non-Hardcore That Calls Itself Hardcore Of America." (P.S.F.I.R.A.N.H.T.C.I.H.O.A)

"This album is so good, I have a ramp and a barbeque in heaven waiting for them, I need a break, can Eric Smith take over?."
-GOD

"If AFI had mustaches and Eighteen Visions sounded more like Every Time I Die; it still wouldn't sound like any of those bands."
-Ashley Simpson

"You fuckheads can't even spell Straight Edge. Your new record sounds like Exodus. Play the old stuff you dumb bastards; stop asking me for shows 3 days before you are scheduled to be where I am. Are you ever going to bring equipment? Do you even know who's car you are touring in? What possessed you to mosh down the countertop at Waffle House? Fuck, I have a headache."
-Nick Baran

"When did these guys learn how to play?, Wow!"
-We didn't

"This record ruined my life"
-Dylan G, Gerz Studio Sound Engineer, Wallingford, Vt

"Rod Roddy, rest in peace."
-Vanna White

"My Revenge "Six Feet Of Earth Makes All Of Us Equal" is the best lp of 2006."
-Who the fuck said that?

"My Revenge are the long hair we wish we still had; I really wish we had been as good as Sabbath, KISS and Rush"
-Metallica

"Tommy want wingy"
-Chris Farley.

"This album is great. It sounds like Germany fellatiating Windex."
-Jimmie Walker, from Good Times.

SK8 STR8!
XXX

Skate Hard, and never quit believe in yourself enough to land it.
moron
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-25-2006 at 12:18 PM

God listens to hardcore. Sweet.
Ben-G

Mood: Blacklisted

[*] posted on 7-26-2006 at 04:01 PM

are you guys coming to Houston??? please say yes:(

Go To Top