Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Your greatest fear
Voodoobillyman
The Artist Formerly Known As...

Mood: my daughters beautiful curiousity

[*] posted on 9-2-2006 at 11:55 PM
Your greatest fear

mine is being attacked by a shark or the living dead. Imagine being in deep water you can't see anything but black beneath you and all of a sudden all you see is this black circle coming up from under you, with teeth, it seems like thousands of them all around you, then splitsville, your in half and there is nowhere you can go. Horrible, The living dead always got me. I was scared shitless of them, especially after seeing Return of the living dead. Yes it's campy, but it was the first one where the zombies moved with the quickness, and THAT is scary. All of these zombie movie purists say the fast zombies are cheesy. I say they are WAY scarier and more lethal than the rigormortis laden slow ones. Think about it.....................
barc0debaby
Posting Freak

Mood: Punk as Fuck

[*] posted on 9-3-2006 at 12:12 AM

Being eaten by a large animal, especially hippos, those scare the shit outta me. Physical exams, everytime I go to one of those I progressively sweat until I am drenched. That shit freaks me out, I would rather have a shark eat my leg off then strip infront of a wrinkley old man. Fiji mermaids scare me too, I saw one on an episode of the X-Files when I was 9 or 10 and I couldn't sleep for two days, had to sleep in my moms room for a few nights. Still creeps me out to this day!
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 9-3-2006 at 01:20 AM

i have dreams of the living dead all the time seriously. i think i have seen so many silly zombie movies that my subcouncious thought patterns have been reprogrammed to thing i is a possible situation.
the fast zombies are way scarier
i loved 28 days later. allot of people hated it
but on a side note, almost weekly i have dreams / nightmares that cross between dawn of the dead and red dawn.....weird huh?
SlobDylan

[*] posted on 9-3-2006 at 08:25 AM

being eaten or something by a serial killer. Those guys are crazy and make me nervous. Silence of the lambs type of shit freaks me out.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
barc0debaby
Posting Freak

Mood: Punk as Fuck

[*] posted on 9-3-2006 at 09:34 AM

Communist Zombies...now thats a scary one.
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 9-3-2006 at 11:34 AM

Being eaten by a shark, Bear or mountain Lion, Leopard, Lion or some shit like that. I hate heights too. So fear of falling really far scares the shit out of me too. I don't know what is worse, but they both really scare me.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
upyerbum
Posting Freak

Mood: Condemned 84

[*] posted on 9-3-2006 at 01:00 PM

Deep water is not cool. Like ocean deep water. and moths. Moths freak me out, I hate the fuckin bastards.

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
Unbound

[*] posted on 9-3-2006 at 05:43 PM

I'm pretty much afraid of all of the usual stuff. But one thing I'm really afraid of only happens in my dreams. Basically the dreams usually involve a member of my family getting hurt right in front of me and me not being able to do anything about it. The dreams always feel very real and I always wake up pretty shook up.

-Mike Hochins-
Spoiler
Posting Freak

Mood: All that scene philosophy never meant a goddamned thing to me

[*] posted on 9-3-2006 at 07:34 PM

Snakes on a plane

DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 9-3-2006 at 09:48 PM

Living dead for me too Voodoo... I watched the update of Dawn of the Dead one night at like 2 am... couldn't sleep without keeping watch on the door.

Flying out of a speeding car on the highway... ever since I saw a dead dude on the highway.

BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 9-3-2006 at 10:25 PM

getting hit by a subway train.
those crazies that push people are fucked.
apparently, it's happened where the person gets pinned between the train and the platform, basically cutting them in half, but allowing them to more or less remain alive until the train pulls back out. coppers had to tell a perfectly concious person that as soon as they moved the train they were going to die.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 9-3-2006 at 11:06 PM

Another good reason why I'm never hanging out in NYC or getting on the subway Bid D, thank you.

beaner

Mood: my kids chattin away.

[*] posted on 9-4-2006 at 05:36 AM

prob anything to do with my kids getting hurt or worse.
Voodoobillyman
The Artist Formerly Known As...

Mood: my daughters beautiful curiousity

[*] posted on 9-4-2006 at 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by beaner
prob anything to do with my kids getting hurt or worse.

Yeah, I can't even fathom that one. I just watched this movie called running scared with the dude from Fast and the Furious, and it was a very good movie. But this one part of it about 15 to 20 minutes long goes WAY off the beaten path of the plot and I don't want to give it away, but it involves child molesters/killers and it is SO ridiculously creepy the way it is filmed and acted out, it leaves almost everything to the imagination with suggestions like props and such. I actually felt physically ill after watching it and it stuck in my brain. I was shaking and everything. THE scariest and most grotesque scene I have seen in a film ever I think, without showing anything really. Watch the film, it is really good but be warned on this particular part of it. Very dark and twisted.
ekelof

Mood: Everything from Marley to Sheer Terror

[*] posted on 9-4-2006 at 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
i have dreams of the living dead all the time seriously. i think i have seen so many silly zombie movies that my subcouncious thought patterns have been reprogrammed to thing i is a possible situation.
the fast zombies are way scarier
i loved 28 days later. allot of people hated it
but on a side note, almost weekly i have dreams / nightmares that cross between dawn of the dead and red dawn.....weird huh?

Ditto. It doesn't scare me as much as snakes though.

Spriten r?ddade mig fr?n sporten.

Go To Top