Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: these 20 people should be removed from society.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 9-7-2006 at 06:49 PM
these 20 people should be removed from society.

Police: Girl, 11, sexually assaulted by 20 boys
POSTED: 4:56 p.m. EDT, September 7, 2006

MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin (AP) -- An 11-year-old girl was sexually assaulted by as many as 20 boys as a 16-year-old girl watched and told her what sex acts to perform, authorities say in the latest mob attack to rock Milwaukee and set off another round of civic soul-searching.

"It almost leaves me speechless. It is just senseless acts of violence. It is inhumane. It is embarrassing to the city of Milwaukee and its people. ... There should be outrage," Barbara Nuell-Moore, director of the neighborhood-improvement group Project Respect.

The 16-year-old girl and a 15-year-old boy have been charged in juvenile court in the attack, which took place on Monday in a house on the city's north side. A 40-year-old man who also had sex with the child may also be charged, authorities said.

As for the others, "we're dealing with a lot of nicknames so we're trying to track down these people," said prosecutor Matthew Torbeson.

Numerous violent crimes have shocked the city this summer, starting with a Memorial Day weekend in which 28 people were shot.

Homicides overall are down this year, but two other categories of violent crime are up from 2005 -- assaults by 22 percent and robberies by 36 percent, Police Chief Nan Hegerty told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

Hegerty's spokeswoman said the chief had no comment on the alleged gang rape.

According to court papers, the 11-year-old girl told police she was interested romantically in the 16-year-old girl, who looked and dressed like a boy.

The alleged victim and two friends went to the 16-year-old's house, where the child performed oral sex on three teenage boys, according to court papers. The 40-year-old uncle of the 16-year-old admitted he also had sex with the 11-year-old and told police that the 16-year-old was directing the child, the papers said.

The 11-year-old then went to the basement, where there were about 15 males and she told police she "began to choose who she wanted to perform oral sex on," court papers said.

The 16-year-old told police that the 11-year-old had told her she wanted to perform oral sex on the boys in the house. The 16-year-old denied encouraging her.

The 16-year-old girl and the 15-year-old boy were charged with being a party to sexual assault. Torbeson said he will probably seek to have them tried as adults.

Several mob attacks have taken place in Milwaukee's inner city in recent years. In 2002, more than a dozen people, mostly boys, chased a man through the streets and beat him to death with shovel handles, rakes and tree limbs.

A mentally ill man died after being beaten and robbed by a group in 2004. Four days after that attack, a 14-year-old boy was kicked, punched and hit on the head with a piece of lumber after he exchanged words with a girl. He was in a coma for two weeks. Also that summer, four brothers were beaten by a group armed with bats, bottles, sticks and socks stuffed with canned food.

Willie Brown, 26, who lives in the area of the alleged sexual assault, said Thursday that neighbors are outraged.

"If all those brains couldn't get together and figure out that was a baby?" he said, adding he has a 3-year-old daughter. "I don't have no respect or no love for people who do that." He added: "Whatever they get, they got it coming."

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 9-7-2006 at 10:30 PM

That is so fucked up I'm actually at a loss for words.

Nothing the justice system can/will do is sufficient.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
beaner

Mood: my kids chattin away.

[*] posted on 9-8-2006 at 07:43 AM

what the fuck is wrong with the world today? thats terrible
RomanticViolence
* Jennytailya *

Mood: Fuck U All

[*] posted on 9-8-2006 at 09:30 AM

Kill'em all. These are more people who do not need to be alive.

Have you ever noticed how crayons are a lot like M&M's? All the colors tend to taste the same.
crazyfists28
Posting Freak

Mood: dale watson

[*] posted on 9-8-2006 at 03:26 PM

these are the stories that creep me out more than anything. just hard to imagine that peoples minds are that warped...
upyerbum
Posting Freak

Mood: Condemned 84

[*] posted on 9-8-2006 at 04:25 PM

uhhhh....what the fuck is up with Milwaukee?

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
Voodoobillyman
The Artist Formerly Known As...

Mood: my daughters beautiful curiousity

[*] posted on 9-13-2006 at 12:48 PM

a part of me wishes I had not just read this. As the father of a daughter, I am HORRIFIED at the thought of this particular kind of crime. This country needs a major change to the justice system when it comes to child victim crimes. These "people" should suffer swift and severe punishment! If anything loike this happend to anyone I loved, the next news report you would see would involve words like horrific, massacre, bizarre, insane, grotesque, ritualistic etc............ nuff said.
BKT
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 9-16-2006 at 03:58 PM

Just when one thoght the world could never be any more fucked up this kind of shit happens. It breaks my heart when childern are hurt. Kill all those involved.

MM.
FNSRecords

Mood: music.

[*] posted on 9-16-2006 at 04:29 PM

Milwalkee....not surprised.

Go To Top