Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: A slight overreaction?
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 9-18-2006 at 12:28 PM
A slight overreaction?

Crazy fuckers

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 9-18-2006 at 01:02 PM

the pope smokes dope....
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 9-18-2006 at 01:37 PM

Does anyone including our media see the irony hear? They are reporting it like The Pope directly insulted them with threats. And the Muslim authorities and people are overreacting with violence. The Pope reads from a several hundred year text that described Muslims as violent savages and the present day Muslims actually react with threats and violence. AMAZING.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 9-18-2006 at 01:38 PM

hear = here

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
serenity

Mood: nikola sarcevic

[*] posted on 9-18-2006 at 02:11 PM

and once again islam proves itself to be the worst religion. ever.

it ends
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

[*] posted on 9-18-2006 at 02:18 PM

Fuck the Middle East.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
serenity

[*] posted on 9-18-2006 at 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
Fuck the Middle East.

Fuck the Middle East.

it ends
MyOwnWay
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 9-18-2006 at 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore The Pope reads from a several hundred year text that described Muslims as violent savages and the present day Muslims actually react with threats and violence.

Such a true statement, I had to quote it.

Voodoobillyman
The Artist Formerly Known As...

Mood: my daughters beautiful curiousity

[*] posted on 9-18-2006 at 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MyOwnWay
Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore The Pope reads from a several hundred year text that described Muslims as violent savages and the present day Muslims actually react with threats and violence.

It does make Islamic Nations and the people therein look pretty fuckin dumb at the moment. Don't forget, the West will be defeated and they will spill our liquor and make us pay a head tax and we have two choices............convert to Islam or be beheaded. They actually said we would face the sword if not willing to convert, which is exactly what the Pope quoted. Talk about ironic! I can think of one other evil recently that had the same kind of words, and I quote "Only Sith deal in absolutes" The honorable Obi Wan Kenobi.
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 9-18-2006 at 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by serenity

Fuck you.

The Catholic religion was responsible for institutionally slaughtering millions of people..... INCLUDING Muslims. The Pope's sentiment and refusal to explain himself and what he meant with quoting the text OR apologizing smacks of the attitudes of the Popes that ordered the Crusades. So fuck you and your back asswards pagan country.

DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 9-18-2006 at 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Voodoobillyman
Quote:
Quote:

It does make Islamic Nations and the people therein look pretty fuckin dumb at the moment. Don't forget, the West will be defeated and they will spill our liquor and make us pay a head tax and we have two choices............convert to Islam or be beheaded. They actually said we would face the sword if not willing to convert, which is exactly what the Pope quoted. Talk about ironic! I can think of one other evil recently that had the same kind of words, and I quote "Only Sith deal in absolutes" The honorable Obi Wan Kenobi.

And to that I'll quote Anakin Skywalker "You're either with me or against me" and add to that a parallel quote from GWB "You're either with us or with the terrorists."

DeathByForce

Mood: H2O

[*] posted on 9-18-2006 at 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DaveMoral
Quote:

Fuck you.

The Catholic religion was responsible for institutionally slaughtering millions of people..... INCLUDING Muslims. The Pope's sentiment and refusal to explain himself and what he meant with quoting the text OR apologizing smacks of the attitudes of the Popes that ordered the Crusades. So fuck you and your back asswards pagan country.

Pagan?

Heh heh.. I wish! At least we'd be cooler than a religion that oppresses women. That's a mans job ;)

\"rap isn\'t music\" - mozart
gavin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 9-18-2006 at 07:34 PM

all religion makes me wanna puke
if its your thing, more power to ya
but ya might as well believe in the tooth fairy and santa claus too

you come at the king....you best not miss
Voodoobillyman
The Artist Formerly Known As...

Mood: my daughters beautiful curiousity

[*] posted on 9-18-2006 at 07:51 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Voodoobillyman
Quote:
Quote:

And to that I'll quote Anakin Skywalker "You're either with me or against me" and add to that a parallel quote from GWB "You're either with us or with the terrorists."

Anakin, was of course evil by this point, and GW, well, I support him, but I'm not foolish enough to buy into ALL of his bullshit, he is after all, a polotician. So again I say, Muslims are wrong, making themselves look like the beasts the Pope quoted this emporer as percieving them. They need to practice what they preach, the world is not a one sided road. And for your argument on the Catholic church and it's wrong doings, your absolutely right, but two wrongs do not make a right, even Allah knows that. And although I DO like you Dave, if your so fed up with "Western" ways and want Zion to fall and Muslims to accomplish their goals of Islamic globalization, why not move to the Middle East and take up the fight of your brethren? The fact still remains that Muslims are pissing and moaning because someone called them out and then they fall right into it by retorting with exactly the kind of argument they claim to be unfairly betrothed upon their "peacefull" religion. It's not all fundamentalists and extremists in the streets crying injustice and calling for Christians heads. Just seems dumb is all, plain dumb. I'm going to keep on fightin what I believe is the good fight though. Organized religion of ALL backgrounds and ethnicities is warped by those who ae smart enough to fool the rest of the "sheep" into following whichever fairy tale makes the most sense to them.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

[*] posted on 9-18-2006 at 09:33 PM

The lyrics to "Moral Majority" by DK say all that needs to be said.

As does my opinion of fuck the Middle East.

clevohardcore

[*] posted on 9-18-2006 at 10:03 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Fuck you.

^^^^^ Dave the Muslim religion is not one to point fingers to who has murdered the most. Seriously its like that rediculous quote that people say but I will get wrong. "Pot calling the kettle black" Or something to that effect. Seriously bro. Muslims are extreme and they are vicious. Are Catholics? Religion is emotion and belief. Some use mass murder to get the point across. Its wrong. Thats not God. Thats not religion. That is murder. Threatening to behead the Pope because he was reading a text written in I believe the 15th century is not right.

In fact I like the fact that the Pope did NOT apologize for reading text. that is what he did for a living before he became Pope. He was a Professor and he was reciting history.

the Pope apologized for people getting angry at what he read. He did not apologize for reading it.

So Dave is what you are saying is that if you read something that may go against your religion then people must be beheaded for it? Don't forget that your Koran in you house is something that you could be persecuted for by other religions, but in America you have the right to read it. In fact you could become a teacher and teach it. In America you can. However in Pakistan, Iran, wherever that would be impossible.

JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 9-18-2006 at 10:13 PM

after reading all this stufff im moving on over to bangedup.com
goodnite!
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

[*] posted on 9-18-2006 at 10:44 PM

Good call

serenity

[*] posted on 9-19-2006 at 10:04 AM

Quote:
Quote:

Fuck you.

no no, fuck YOU. there is no place for islam in the west, and i hope people will realize it before its too late.

i dont care what catholicism has done in the past, because i would rather have it here than islam which preaches no use of alcohol and oppressing women.

it ends
DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 9-19-2006 at 06:05 PM

Islam does not preach "oppressing women." In fact, if you'd do a little research you'd find that Islam was the first religion... that's right first religion... to actually grant women rights. Judaism and Christianity certainly didn't... in fact, one of the rallying calls against Islam and Muslims during the Crusades era was that they gave their women too many rights. Islam was also a MAJOR step for the Arab world in a time when they would bury infant girls alive because they wanted male heirs. The Qur'an calls that practice out specifically. Islam banned a form of divorce that was prevelent among the Arabs where-in they would say "you are to me as my mother" and walk away. Women were treated like chattle.

And so what if Islam preaches that drinking alcohol is a sin??? Many Christians believe the same thing, so does Buddhism. Do THEY have no place in the West?

You're such a fuckin' twit though, all this bullshit you're saying is a product of centuries of Islamophobia and reactionary bullshit to a select few that have attacked Western nations for either real or percieved transgressions against them or their people. It disgusts me that you've got such a narrow point of view that you can't see the flaws in our own Western system. We've had some good advances, some good points... but we've also had some very serious fuck-ups that have impacted literally the entire globe.

We're in an age when petty nationalisms and patriotisms should be at an end, and we should be thinking of ourselves living in the global community that we do.

DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 9-19-2006 at 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
Quote:
Quote:

Fuck you.

^^^^^ Dave the Muslim religion is not one to point fingers to who has murdered the most. Seriously its like that rediculous quote that people say but I will get wrong. "Pot calling the kettle black" Or something to that effect. Seriously bro. Muslims are extreme and they are vicious. Are Catholics? Religion is emotion and belief. Some use mass murder to get the point across. Its wrong. Thats not God. Thats not religion. That is murder. Threatening to behead the Pope because he was reading a text written in I believe the 15th century is not right.

In fact I like the fact that the Pope did NOT apologize for reading text. that is what he did for a living before he became Pope. He was a Professor and he was reciting history.

the Pope apologized for people getting angry at what he read. He did not apologize for reading it.

So Dave is what you are saying is that if you read something that may go against your religion then people must be beheaded for it? Don't forget that your Koran in you house is something that you could be persecuted for by other religions, but in America you have the right to read it. In fact you could become a teacher and teach it. In America you can. However in Pakistan, Iran, wherever that would be impossible.

For one, you're right MUSLIMS are not ones to point fingers about who is responsible for more death and destruction in the world... though one could definitely argue that the West is by far heavier in this category due simply to technological ability. But we don't have to go there. The only reason I bring up Catholic atrocities ordered under the Pope, and mind you Muslims have never had such an institution ordering them to wars and such for no one that has ever been in any significant sort of religio-political role similar to the Papacy has been considered infallible(excepting one occasion which was the 4th Caliph 'Ali ibn Abu Talib and he was only considered infallible by the Shi'ites as their 1st Imam... all the others have been categorically kept out of power by caliphate dynasties). Islam is not some monolithic body where one and only one understanding of the religion is taught or believed. That is shown quite clearly in Iraq and with the fact that there are over 1 billion Muslims on this planet and the majority are not causing violence. Were we doing such this planet would be a hell. It is simply incongruous to call out Islam as "the most violent religion" without counting 2,000 years of atrocity committed by Christians... much of which was done under order from a Papal throne that to this day is considered "infallible." Technically, the Catholic Church is probably the only monolithic entity that one can ascribe acts of violence to. Islam is an idea, not an institution.

No where in my "fuck you" to serenity's ignorant statements did I once justify what Muslims are doing in reaction to the Pope... I didn't bother to even address those things. No where in my criticisms of Western policies towards the Middle East, and you've got to admit that those policies have been besmurched by the Crusader mentality to the present point, did I make even any sort of implication that I believe life to be so much better under Arab rule or Persian rule.... I think the entire world is pretty fucked up. Dude, we've got Buddhist dictatorships further east... Buddhist! This notion that you can't be critical of your home culture and still live with the boons it has to offer is rediculous. Just as rediculous as the idea that Islam has no place in the West.

The religion of Islam, the idea of Islam, takes on a certain local flavor wherever you find it. In Southeast Asian the practice of Islam is quite distinct from that of Arabs... and certain regions of Arabia are very distinct from other regions. Persian practice of Islam is distinctly Persian, Iranians still celebrate Zoroastrian holidays like Nowruz. African Muslims have a distinct feel... both West and East. American Muslims are yet again different. PUNK ROCK Muslims are even more different and distinct. You should see Chinese Muslims... their mosques are beautiful, and in the style of pagodas. How enriched was Spanish culture by the Moors? Everywhere Muslims go they enrich the already existing culture.

You could blame the idea of Islam for Arab mysogyny, sure... that's the excuse they use now. That, however, is not Islam. Just as Carnivale is not Catholicism. There are certain cultural practices that religion cannot wipe-out, no matter how devoted the people are or claim to be.

Also, regarding the Pope's speech... the dude has withdrawn from the inter-faith dialogue that John Paul II started and I've seen statements from many people who read the transcript from his speech in Germany where he quoted the Manuel II's document, both in German and translated to English, that it was definitely aimed at being condescending towards Islam and other faiths generally than Catholicism. I don't see angry protests and death threats in this case much different than angry protests CD crushings and death threats aimed at the Dixie Chicks for their statements about Bush. Once again, a big case of the pot calling the kettle black eh?

upyerbum
Posting Freak

Mood: Condemned 84

[*] posted on 9-19-2006 at 07:55 PM

Religion is the excuse. Don't fall into the trap fella's. They want you to fight over religion so nobody sees whats really going on. Didn't anyone on this board read Machievelli?

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
RomanticViolence
* Jennytailya *

Mood: Fuck U All

[*] posted on 9-19-2006 at 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBadVibes
all religion makes me wanna puke
if its your thing, more power to ya
but ya might as well believe in the tooth fairy and santa claus too

I feel the same way about this.
That is all.

Have you ever noticed how crayons are a lot like M&M's? All the colors tend to taste the same.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

[*] posted on 9-19-2006 at 09:22 PM

I hate all religions, but I hate the Muslim religion the most. Nothing will ever change that point of view. Call it prejudicial if you want, doesn't bother me one bit.

This next statement may sound ignorant and I don't care: FUCK ISLAM.!!!

I still think yer a cool guy Dave, but I'll never change my stance in regards to this topic.

clevohardcore

[*] posted on 9-19-2006 at 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by upyerbum
Religion is the excuse. Don't fall into the trap fella's. They want you to fight over religion so nobody sees whats really going on. Didn't anyone on this board read Machievelli?

^^^^^^^^ You could even say that to the tune of Karl Marx. However religion is something that carries people through times of lost hope. I brings people together much more than it destroys no matter with most religions.

Face it Dave you are biased. Your arguements come from your point of view. Much like others here that feel religion is not important. Muslims hate me simply because of who I am. Muslims hate all of us that do not follow their rule. Mostly of us in the United States. I never met them and they never met me. If someone has judged me before they have ever met me or us then we have a problem. Its that simple.

Pages:  1    3

Go To Top