Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: straight edge and bitches!!!!!
paul nastyGAMC

Mood: silence

[*] posted on 1-27-2005 at 01:39 PM
straight edge and bitches!!!!!

heard something about die cast getting jumped by straight edgers in salt lake?! any know the full details? pretty funny. die cast is cool dudes. thats some bullshit. fuck salt lake. better have 20 of those mutha fukas for frontline or pride kills!!!!!!!FAGGOTS!!!!!
but i might have my facts all wrong and because im crazy, i just fucking fly off the handle!!!!buttfuckit!!!!!

paul nastyGAMC
ENDERA.x
Posting Freak

Mood: Icepick

[*] posted on 1-29-2005 at 01:13 AM

HAHahasha

yeah i have a shitload of posters and stickers from diecast from century ive been handing out.
solid metal band.

SLC is fucked up so I'm hearing.

Big Ugly

[*] posted on 1-29-2005 at 05:32 PM

Apparently there's a sXe crew there that the cops have a lot of problems with. They're notoriously violent, and have been know to even to beat down bands that are edge, but aren't hardline edge. Fuckin mormons.

ENDERA.x
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 1-29-2005 at 05:49 PM

thats so stupid

ManMadePsycho

Mood: TERROR

[*] posted on 1-29-2005 at 09:37 PM

Thats stupid, what the hell is wrong with these fuckin sXe kids theses days...Time and time again at a show ill see a straight edge kid try to start a fight with somebody smoking a cig. Being strait edge is cool in all but you dont need to beat it into people.
jason kills

Mood: early man

[*] posted on 1-30-2005 at 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by paul nastyGAMC
heard something about die cast getting jumped by straight edgers in salt lake?! any know the full details? pretty funny. die cast is cool dudes. thats some bullshit. fuck salt lake. better have 20 of those mutha fukas for frontline or pride kills!!!!!!!FAGGOTS!!!!!
but i might have my facts all wrong and because im crazy, i just fucking fly off the handle!!!!buttfuckit!!!!!

wtf?! i'm in a band with this guy.

amazing. even more confirmation that my life rules.

all gods are golden calves
Killthehumans

Mood: simon and garfunkal

[*] posted on 1-30-2005 at 08:17 PM

im an edger...but nowadays sXe is a joke every little kid has x's on there hands and are listening to bands like posion the well and shit. Whats worse are the edgers who are sXe only cause jesus tells them to (fuck facedown records.) whatever happed to minor threat or 7 seconds? or any posi edge bands for that matter? now a days they are all metal bands posing has sXe band
done ranting.
ENDERA.x
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 1-30-2005 at 09:16 PM

i dont know about metal bands posing to be sxe hahahah

there are alot of "toughguy" edge bands out there, but I still have to say there is an equal amount of posi core edge bands like champion for example...

i dont give a fuck about any one because they are edge most probably arent and are just saying it, i know the fashioncore kids are all about that... fags...

i dont x up... i do it for myself so now why would i have to rub it in someones faces like im better than them, in my mind im not better than anyone who drinks or smokes or tokes... i dont care if people smoke or drink that's there deal right. i used to.. so whatever.

its when someone knows im edge( i have an xxx pin and a shirt or two though) and for example, blows smoke in my face.... they're dead.

BUT! Lucky for me, Toronto forbids indoors smoking in any public place. So... that shit really isn't an issue here.

ENDERA.x
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 1-30-2005 at 09:18 PM

oh and forget hardline. it's fucking inane. come on... many of the ideas are unrealistic

Go To Top