Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: BLUE BLOODS $5 t-shirt sale
Spoiler
Posting Freak

Mood: All that scene philosophy never meant a goddamned thing to me

[*] posted on 9-27-2006 at 08:00 AM
BLUE BLOODS $5 t-shirt sale

Giant merch sale!!! Head over to our Blue Bloods store where all t-shirts are now only $5 each. Get your hands on these shirt designs now, since once these sell out they will not be made again. The band is gearing up for new designs in the near future - so once these are gone, your only chance to get them will be on eBay...yuck.

And we also have a special treat for those of you on MySpace (which is pretty much everyone on the planet). Once you add us as a "friend" and place us in your Top 8 (or 16, 24, etc. visible on your home page), shoot us a MySpace message with your name and mailing address and you'll get two free Blue Bloods stickers. Not only that, but every name we get will be entered into a random drawing for a pair of Blue Bloods CDs (Death of a Salesman and The Blue Bloods). The contest will run until the end of November or until sticker supplies run out. So please stop on by and become our "friend."

Eternal Thanks,
The Blue Bloods

www.thebluebloods.net

Spoiler
Posting Freak

Mood: All that scene philosophy never meant a goddamned thing to me

[*] posted on 9-27-2006 at 10:47 PM

I ordered 3 shirts....you can't beat these $5 blue light specials

ENDERA.x
Posting Freak

Mood: Icepick

[*] posted on 9-28-2006 at 01:38 AM

AH SWEET!!!

XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 9-28-2006 at 06:16 AM

The only thing that stinks about this is that I already have all the BB shirts!

Everyone else should order them though!

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
sinister

[*] posted on 9-28-2006 at 07:22 AM

I had a BB shirt already from when I saw them a few years back with Slapshot and Blood for Blood (that was probably the best gig lineup I've ever seen!) but at $5 I had to have a couple more... and the coolest thing is, there was no mention of extra shipping charges for international orders so I mailed them and said just let me know how much extra shipping will cost and I'll make another paypal payment. So they mailed me back and said "No problem, we'll take care of it". Awesome.
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 9-28-2006 at 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by sinister
I had a BB shirt already from when I saw them a few years back with Slapshot and Blood for Blood (that was probably the best gig lineup I've ever seen!) but at $5 I had to have a couple more... and the coolest thing is, there was no mention of extra shipping charges for international orders so I mailed them and said just let me know how much extra shipping will cost and I'll make another paypal payment. So they mailed me back and said "No problem, we'll take care of it". Awesome.

Where was the Slapshot, BFB, Blue Bloods show you were at? I was on that whole tour!

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
sinister

[*] posted on 9-29-2006 at 06:26 AM

Quote:
Where was the Slapshot, BFB, Blue Bloods show you were at? I was on that whole tour!

I made a week of it and saw them in Antwerp, Amsterdam and Eindhoven. The latter show was the best. If you were on the merch stall I must've met you at least once then. :)

Go To Top