Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Tooth pain!
tireironsaint
* BANNED *

Mood: Beltones

[*] posted on 9-28-2006 at 12:28 AM
Tooth pain!

I have fucked up teeth, always have and unless I get rich or something, always will. My sinuses flared up last week and stirred up an old tooth that is way fucked up. That has now become an abcess and it's a wisdom tooth to boot. I was able to get in to see a dentist today who put me on antibiotics and pain killers until we can get it pulled on Friday.

I dunno about anyone else, but extreme pain turns into rage and antisocial attitude with me (yes, before you ask, more than normal) and tooth pain is about the worst shit there is. Pretty much anything else I can grit my teeth and struggle through. With this shit, gritting my teeth just kicks it off even worse.

Veritas odium parit
moron
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 9-28-2006 at 10:30 AM

Im have some tooth related pain too. Started on Monday, but it sorta subsiding. It's also wisdom tooth related. This one is halfway out, but there's this big flap of gum that's still covering the back half of the tooth. I must have eaten something that jabbed into that flap and tore it a bit because it hurt like a bitch. Im not going to the dentist though. Just hoping it goes away. I'll have to look into getting it pulled sooner or later though.
Siczine.com
Posting Freak

Mood: Cynical

[*] posted on 1-8-2007 at 10:36 PM

Tooth aches are the worst. I have this bad cavity on my back molar right where my tooth meets my gums. And like you, until I'm rich I can't afford to pay for this shit to get fixed and it'll probably get so bad it'll have to be yanked.

tireironsaint
* BANNED *

Mood: Beltones

[*] posted on 1-13-2007 at 04:57 AM

It's some foul shit. The wisdom tooth on the bottom on the other side from the one I was talking about when I started this thread is actually in worse shape than that one was. I need to just go get it yanked, there's no room for it and even if I had the cash to get it fixed (which I'm pretty sure couldn't be done for a tooth that fucked up), the dentist told me it wouldn't do me any good anyway. I know that if I keep putting it off it'll just get infected like the other one and I'll be cursing myself again.

Good luck with yours, I'd advise just finding a good dentist and getting it pulled before it gets worse.

Veritas odium parit
DAK
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 1-24-2007 at 07:47 PM

I went through that shit acouple weeks ago.

Go To Top