Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Way to go America. You voted for this piece of shit.
MyOwnWay
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-3-2006 at 04:08 PM
Way to go America. You voted for this piece of shit.

Slamming the final nail in the coffin of everything America used to stand for, the boot-licking U.S. Senate last night gave President Bush the legal authority to abduct and sexually mutilate American citizens and American children in the name of the war on terror.

There is nothing in the "detainee" legislation that protects American citizens from being kidnapped by their own government and tortured.

Yale Law Professor Bruce Ackerman states in the L.A. Times, "The compromise legislation....authorizes the president to seize American citizens as enemy combatants, even if they have never left the United States. And once thrown into military prison, they cannot expect a trial by their peers or any other of the normal protections of the Bill of Rights."

Similarly, law Professor Marty Lederman explains: "this [subsection (ii) of the definition of 'unlawful enemy combatant'] means that if the Pentagon says you're an unlawful enemy combatant -- using whatever criteria they wish -- then as far as Congress, and U.S. law, is concerned, you are one, whether or not you have had any connection to 'hostilities' at all."

We have established that the bill allows the President to define American citizens as enemy combatants. Now let's take it one step further.

Before this article is dismissed as another extremist hyperbolic rant, please take a few minutes out of your day to check for yourself the claim that Bush now has not only the legal authority but the active blessings of his own advisors to torture American children.

The backdrop of the Bush administration's push to obliterate the Geneva Conventions was encapsulated b y John ?torture? Yoo, professor of law at Berkeley, co-author of the PATRIOT Act, author of torture memos and White House advisor.

During a December 1st debate in Chicago with Notre Dame professor and international human rights scholar Doug Cassel, John Yoo gave the green light for the scope of torture to legally include sexual torture of infants.

Cassel: If the president deems that he's got to torture somebody, including by crushing the testicles of the person's child, there is no law that can stop him?

Yoo: No treaty.

Cassel: Also no law by Congress ? that is what you wrote in the August 2002 memo?

Yoo: I think it depends on why the President thinks he needs to do that.

So if the President thinks he needs to order children's penises to be put in vices, there is no law that can stop him and after last night's vote, the Senate and Congress, exemplified by sicko 16-year-old boy groomer Mark Foley (R-FL) , has graciously provided Bush its full support for kids around the world to be molested in the name of stopping terror.

Yoo's comments were made before the passage of the torture legislation last night. Up until that point Bush had merely cited his role as dictator-in-chief as carte-blanche excuse for ordering torture - now his regime have the audacity to openly put it in writing - going one step further than even the Nazis did.

Again, for those who are still deluded into thinking the extent of the "pressure" is loud music and cold water being thrown over Johnny Jihad in Ragheadistan, consider for a moment the fact that your own Congress and President who, according to the Constitution, are mandated to serve you, have just legalized abducting your kids from your home and electric shocking their genitals.

Now that the criminals have declared themselves outside of the law does that mean we'll see Bush barbecuing babies on the White House lawn? Of course not, but the policy of torturing children in front of their parents has already been signed off on by the Pentagon and enacted under the Copper Green program and it happened at Abu Ghraib .

Women who were arrested with their children were forced to watch their boys being sodomized with chemical glow sticks as the cameras rolled. Investigative journalist Seymour Hersh says that the U.S. government is still withholding the tapes because of the horror of the "soundtrack of the shrieking boys" and their mothers begging to be killed in favor of seeing their children raped and tortured.

Your government has just lobbied for and Congress has passed legislation to discard the Geneva Conventions and mandate all this.

Pedophiles nationwide should rejoice - they can comfortably take a stroll down to the local swimming pool, grab whoever they like, drag them home, rape and torture them, and then in their defense cite the U.S. government as an example of how one should conduct themselves.

Voodoobillyman
The Artist Formerly Known As...

Mood: my daughters beautiful curiousity

[*] posted on 10-3-2006 at 04:53 PM

yer funny
upyerbum
Posting Freak

Mood: Condemned 84

[*] posted on 10-3-2006 at 07:21 PM

That's some fucked up shit right there. Bush and his cronies already pissed all over the Geneva Convention anyway. Which bodes ill for any captured American servicemen/women.
There was shitloads of shady legislation pushed through both of our countries governments in the year following 9/11. But his just happened. What happened to eternal vigilance? Cuz I'm pretty sure Tom (George Mason actually) meant from within.

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 10-3-2006 at 08:57 PM

How can shit like that happen? Jesus Christ!

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
Six66Mike
Posting Freak

Mood: Dead Hearts

[*] posted on 10-4-2006 at 01:46 AM

Where'd you get that story from? All I can find on CNN and shit is this Foley nonsense & Amish shooting.

A lot of people ask me what kind of music I like. I love "soul music". My "soul music" isn’t a style, genre or niche. It’s music that is genuine. It’s a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it’s a harrowing vocal, it’s feedback, it’s an anthem, it’s a love song, it’s anarchy. I’ve got my personal favourites but in the end it doesn’t matter who or where it comes from... so long as it’s good and it's real.
- Paul Morris, music director at 97.7 HTZ-FM
godabandonedme

Mood: Darkbuster

[*] posted on 10-4-2006 at 03:35 AM

The goverment is not out to get you, relax. Personally I think it's a little audacious to post an article like this like it's the first time in the history of the modern America's that we've tortured anyone.

"Pedophiles nationwide should rejoice - they can comfortably take a stroll down to the local swimming pool, grab whoever they like, drag them home, rape and torture them, and then in their defense cite the U.S. government as an example of how one should conduct themselves."

Are you serious? You're probablly the same type of person that cries out that the same pedophiles should be shot on site when you see their bullshit on the news, so which way do you really want it? Rights for some but not all? Depends on the situation? Again, god gave you logic for a reason, use it. Sure it's a shitty law, but if you can sit there and say you really think that these actions haven't been going on for the whole of history you really are nuts. Do you think that this is huge news that some young reporter dug up from the depths of classifide files? C'mon, we see and hear what the goverment wants us to. Relax, go do your normal workday or whatever you do and stop trying to be Oliver Stone.

\"Leave the gun....take the canolis.\"
sinister

[*] posted on 10-4-2006 at 10:16 AM

The Geneva convention thing about it applying to terrorists or "terrorist suspects" has always been bullshit and the fact that the US hadn't been applying convention rights to those in Guantanamo is 100% correct under the terms of the convention, (although I understand they may have recently changed that) but it does make for good anti-US headlines.

If you actually read the text of the convention, here: http://www.unhchr.ch/html/menu3/b/91.htm it's perfectly clear.

Specifically, for POW rights under the convention to apply the combatants have to meet the following conditions:

"
(a) That of being commanded by a person responsible for his subordinates;

(b) That of having a fixed distinctive sign recognizable at a distance;

(c) That of carrying arms openly;

(d) That of conducting their operations in accordance with the laws and customs of war.
"

So obviously a "terrorist" or insurgent (as opposed to a regular, uniformed soldier) of the kind we've been seeing in Iraq doesn't qualify for protection under the Geneva convention. The US didn't just decide that all of a sudden 'cause it suited them, it's laid down quite clearly in the text of the convention itself.

The whole point of those "rules of war" are to protect both combatants and non-combatants (particularly civilians by making it clear that soldiers have to look and act differently to them to help avoid confusing one with the other), so it's hardly reasonable for insurgents to totally disregard convention conditions during their attacks on UK/US troops and then suddenly expect protection under convention rights to apply the moment they're captured.
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 10-4-2006 at 11:00 AM

This BS story is all over myspace.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 10-4-2006 at 11:01 AM

i think this is the original source...
http://prisonplanet.com/articles/september2006/290906sexuall...
...but i';m not sure.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
upyerbum
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-4-2006 at 02:04 PM

The US has never held themselves to the Geneva Convention, as far as everything that came out of 9/11 goes. Bush said that right at the beginning. The Geneva Conventions out the window. That's not the issue the issue is the legalization of torture (which could include the torture of ones children, or loved ones, ie. torture by proxy). And the fact that Bush is a fuckin' liar. Honestly, I don't think he gives one fat fuck about American citizens, and would highly doubt he even considers himself one. It goes back to the "Americans couldn't do this to their own." Well they didn't, cuz Bush and his ilk consider themselves above all of us. They're just playin nice until they get all their legislation in place. I'm waiting for the legislation that will allow him to remain President for a third term.

And although the above story is slanted (a little) There are hard and true facts there.

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
Voodoobillyman

[*] posted on 10-4-2006 at 02:15 PM

Quote:

it's hardly reasonable for insurgents to totally disregard convention conditions during their attacks on UK/US troops and then suddenly expect protection under convention rights to apply the moment they're captured.

Could not have said it better myself. If your going to go with the conspiracy theory bull, go BIG. I heard Bush himself had the plane that was to hit the Pentagon flown to a warehouse where he disembarked the passengers and single handedly sold them into alien slave labor, then dismantled the plane and carried it on his back to the crash site where he set it up to look as though the plane had really crashed into the Pentagon. If you people have so much fuckin time on your hands, why don;t you spend it doing something productive, go to a childrens hospital and volunteer, collect food for a food bank, become an end of life friend for an elderly person who has no one. Whatever it takes, just shut the fuck up with this dumb shit!
MyOwnWay
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-4-2006 at 03:26 PM

Ok. First off, I expected a little more courtesy from this board than others I post on. Dont be so fucking ignorant. I post my shit whether my opinions or news sources because they are my opinion or information that I see fit to present to those around me. I love this country and the freedoms it presents and I would like to see them preserved. In the example above, I bring this up because I dont like the idea that someone like MLK JR can step up and be considered a terrorist in modern day for speaking out against the governement. Or that his children could have been tortured in front of him to gain any information on suspect occurances. Your government is corrupt and do not have your best intentions at heart. I do not think its a bad thing to discuss such a topics on this or any other public forum. It makes (usually) for good debates.

In closing I am an activist. I dont just sit here on the computer and talk, I take action. And have done so more times than most Hardcore kids go to shows. My life is my own and I am strong in my beliefs. Fuck you for trying to cheapen my actions and dumb me down like some fucking fly by night "america hater". You have a different opinon, debate me like a man. You bring your facts and wear your heart/beliefs on your sleeve and we can do this thru a 21 page thread. But no more of the bullshit I have just read in the responces above. I expected better from you people. Seriousley.

gavin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-4-2006 at 04:10 PM

good lord
here we go

you come at the king....you best not miss
upyerbum
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-4-2006 at 08:15 PM

I don't think anyone's gonna' change anyone mind, but at least we aren't all of one mind. Like the Christians...kidding.

Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 10-4-2006 at 09:36 PM

Torture can be a good thing at times.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
godabandonedme

Mood: Darkbuster

[*] posted on 10-5-2006 at 02:28 AM

Seriously, we are all over the age of 18 and would think we have some logic but hey even I'm wrong at times. Personally, from what you post, I get the opinion that the only thing you love about this country is your right to be anti-whatever-the-fuck-core. That's punk. Personally, dead or hurt is exactly that, dead or hurt. In the end it doesn't really matter much how one got there or for what. Again, you seem blind to the fact that this "torture" has been going on for as long as man has known what pain is. Bush might be an asshole, he might be wrong, but he didn't invent it. Again, the U.S. Goverment is not out to get you or you or you or you or you. Sure do they look out for the money men(?) Absolutely. But c'mon really, they're not out to get you or your kids. But guess what, the needs of the many outweight the needs of the one (that is only if you really mean you love this country). Like I said pick the way that you want it, but you can't have it everyway.

\"Leave the gun....take the canolis.\"
upyerbum
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-5-2006 at 07:56 AM

Torture is never right. I spent a whole night listening to a man be tortured. We tried to talk a patrol onto them but they'd just stop when we got close. Worst fucking sound I have ever heard and will probably ever hear. There is no way any one can justify that.

Voodoobillyman

[*] posted on 10-5-2006 at 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MyOwnWay
Ok. First off, I expected a little more courtesy from this board than others I post on. Dont be so fucking ignorant. I post my shit whether my opinions or news sources because they are my opinion or information that I see fit to present to those around me. I love this country and the freedoms it presents and I would like to see them preserved. In the example above, I bring this up because I dont like the idea that someone like MLK JR can step up and be considered a terrorist in modern day for speaking out against the governement. Or that his children could have been tortured in front of him to gain any information on suspect occurances. Your government is corrupt and do not have your best intentions at heart. I do not think its a bad thing to discuss such a topics on this or any other public forum. It makes (usually) for good debates.

In closing I am an activist. I dont just sit here on the computer and talk, I take action. And have done so more times than most Hardcore kids go to shows. My life is my own and I am strong in my beliefs. Fuck you for trying to cheapen my actions and dumb me down like some fucking fly by night "america hater". You have a different opinon, debate me like a man. You bring your facts and wear your heart/beliefs on your sleeve and we can do this thru a 21 page thread. But no more of the bullshit I have just read in the responces above. I expected better from you people. Seriousley.

Slow your role homeboy! Damn son, you be actin all crazy an shit up in this piece. Listen.........MLK JR , he WAS considered a terrorist in this country back in his time, we just didn't have that specific word to use at the time. All you liberal activists are the same man, panties in a bunch all the time and so damn serious! Calm down and take a breath, it's alright to joke every now and then. It's nice to have multiple opinions and open debate, it's not like we would be tortured for speaking against the status quo:cool:
Voodoobillyman

[*] posted on 10-5-2006 at 02:15 PM

Besides, if you have nothing to hide, then you have nothing to worry about. If it came down to giving up info wanted by the powers that be or watching someone electocute your kids nuts (or whatever crazy shit you were talking) wouldn't you just give up the info and save everyone alot of grief? I would. Tap my phone, question and watch me, I have nothing to hide. If you do have something to hide and the big scary men in big scary dark suits with sunglasses and earpieces come for you, you should have been refraining from whatever it was you were doing, right?
gavin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-5-2006 at 02:25 PM

politics is for the rich
its all the same
working class have no time for this crap
too busy gettin by
it will never change, reguardless of how is in charge
as a wise man once said "ive got bills to pay"
thats what im worried about
me and mine
the rest of the world can burn to the ground

JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-5-2006 at 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBadVibes
politics is for the rich
its all the same
too busy gettin by
me and mine

interesting because i more or less said something very similar to this to my girlfriend last night when we were talking about something.
no matter who is in charge or what they stand for they will fuck you over in a new way the other guy before him didn't.
gavin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-5-2006 at 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
Quote:
politics is for the rich
its all the same
too busy gettin by
me and mine

interesting because i more or less said something very similar to this to my girlfriend last night when we were talking about something.
no matter who is in charge or what they stand for they will fuck you over in a new way the other guy before him didn't.

we are always on the same page bro
cuz we work hard for our kids
cuz we bust ass working and getting by
and cuz we are smarter than most people

Voodoobillyman

[*] posted on 10-5-2006 at 03:28 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
politics is for the rich
its all the same
too busy gettin by
me and mine

must be the Philly wooter
gavin
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-5-2006 at 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Voodoobillyman
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
politics is for the rich
its all the same
too busy gettin by
me and mine

must be the Philly wooter

heh
indeed

MyOwnWay
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-5-2006 at 03:40 PM

I hear alot of talking for the working class. Which is wonderful but thats not all thats going on. I as well have a day job. Have three children. Own a small business. Coach soccer. And am still active. Its makes up who I am. What some of you arent realizing that what is posted above does not mean myself or even you directly, right now. I know tortures have been going on for years. But what concerns me is that things are being set up in a very anti american way. Jobs being sent overseas. Corporate corruption with no accountability. Mass control of the media to where Americans get one side of the story readily available. Even in the case above, someone such as me could be considered a terrorist and be subject to such occurances. Some of you may joke on that being a good thing ( :cool: ) but it really isnt that far from the truth and its not ok. For christ sakes the current administration called the democrats "supporters of terrorism" when they wouldnt support his decisions. Thats a fucked up thing to say, but this law is subject to those HE feels is a supporter of terrorism. You need to understand that this is not some make believe shit I am making up. I dont live in a fairy tale world where I'll just put my head down and nothing will bother me. And I certainly dont believe that me posting on a messageboard, or any action I take is gonna change the world. But there is a real threat happening by this administartion and I wish to fuck instead of chastizing me, some of you would dig a bit deeper. This administration is not the Nixon years, or "oh gees, the government is corrupt". Its a lot deeper than that. It may not effect you now, or even ever. But what if I was actually right. What if in the end.. It does effect you and your children.

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top