Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Speaking of White Trash Rob....
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 10-8-2006 at 03:19 PM

Isn't H8INC a wp band?
Haymaker kick ass. As does Municipal Waste.
But not as much as B4B.
Never heard Fucked Up.
I bought a Stout cd and thought it was one of the worst fucking things I have ever heard.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
Jason the Magnificent
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-8-2006 at 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
Isn't H8INC a wp band?
But not as much as B4B.
Never heard Fucked Up.
I bought a Stout cd and thought it was one of the worst fucking things I have ever heard.

H8INC has members of Cold as Life, you're talking about H8 Machine, who are a WP band from Jersey, or were I think now.

We could argue opinions of who likes what band all day long...its kinda pointless. Everyone likes different things. The point was some people act like B4B is the only band doing anything worthwhile, stating their opinions as I stated mine on bands I think are "worthwhile" whatever that means.

One arguement bears no weight over the other and any of those bands "importance" could be argued all day long and I don't think any single one of them mentioned in this thread are "important" including the ones I listed besides Murphys Law which was a side note.

I havn't said Blood for Blood "sound like crap" or anything of that sort, because its kind of a dumb arguement, all I've said is the reasons why I don't like their newer albums and that they bore me. Lets avoid who likes what band then with blanket "they suck" statements and someone tell me why B4B is important.
morgan
Posting Freak

Mood: neighbors fighting

[*] posted on 10-8-2006 at 05:17 PM

I won't say they're their the best or most important hardcore as of late but I must admit, BFB and Ramallah are probably my two favorite bands.

Support the arts, shoot a rapper.
RomanticViolence
* Jennytailya *

Mood: Fuck U All

[*] posted on 10-8-2006 at 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Voodoobillyman
WOW, looks like I'm sepnding some money in the near future

Me too. I love those guys!!

Have you ever noticed how crayons are a lot like M&M's? All the colors tend to taste the same.
crazyfists28
Posting Freak

Mood: dale watson

[*] posted on 10-8-2006 at 07:30 PM

i really hope a sinners and saints album comes out of this....and id love to hear if/when sailors grave has any info on the acoustic album...hint hint
BKT
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-8-2006 at 10:17 PM

H8 Machine. That band is amazing. Even if they are WP.

H8 INC, never been a fan. Tried to because they were from Detroit and were down with Cold As Life and all, but just can't get into them.

As far as Stout goes, hahahah I love them. They are kind of over the top on the tough shit, but I dig it. Good music for the gym

MM.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 10-9-2006 at 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jason the Magnificent
Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
Isn't H8INC a wp band?
But not as much as B4B.
Never heard Fucked Up.

H8INC has members of Cold as Life, you're talking about H8 Machine, who are a WP band from Jersey, or were I think now.

We could argue opinions of who likes what band all day long...its kinda pointless. Everyone likes different things. The point was some people act like B4B is the only band doing anything worthwhile, stating their opinions as I stated mine on bands I think are "worthwhile" whatever that means.

One arguement bears no weight over the other and any of those bands "importance" could be argued all day long and I don't think any single one of them mentioned in this thread are "important" including the ones I listed besides Murphys Law which was a side note.

I havn't said Blood for Blood "sound like crap" or anything of that sort, because its kind of a dumb arguement, all I've said is the reasons why I don't like their newer albums and that they bore me. Lets avoid who likes what band then with blanket "they suck" statements and someone tell me why B4B is important.

I love B4B for two reasons, they write some kick ass tunes, and I can really relate to a lot of their lyrics. I like that in a band.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-9-2006 at 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by crazyfists28
i really hope a sinners and saints album comes out of this....and id love to hear if/when sailors grave has any info on the acoustic album...hint hint

exactly what i was thinking too.
the acoustic thing def catches my interest
XnMeX
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-9-2006 at 07:07 AM

Can't wait for ALLLLL of this shit. Best music news I have heard since I found out Outlaw Anthems was NOT bfb's last album....

Don't know how many of you knew about that... On the poster for Outlaw Anthems it says "The Final Album."... Scared me.

JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 10-9-2006 at 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by XnMeX
Can't wait for ALLLLL of this shit. Best music news I have heard since I found out Outlaw Anthems was NOT bfb's last album....

Don't know how many of you knew about that... On the poster for Outlaw Anthems it says "The Final Album."... Scared me.

i also have that poster hanging in my basement
was a lil bummed too
CR83

Mood: Harm's Way

[*] posted on 10-9-2006 at 09:36 AM

I think a lot of bands recycle things in order to maintain a theme or point of view. Bottom line, I REALLY DON'T GIVE TWO FUCKS. I have always loved BFB since the Victory Sampler I bought with Wasted Youth Crew. I also love Ramallah. I will always support (aka buy shit from) these two bands. I honestly can't get enough of BFB.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 10-11-2006 at 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jason the Magnificent
I'm sure theres a bunch of other examples...but my chicken breasts need turning.

hahahahahaa!!! that's awesome.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
Voodoobillyman
The Artist Formerly Known As...

Mood: my daughters beautiful curiousity

[*] posted on 10-11-2006 at 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XnMeX[/

it was...........for Victory, fuck those cunts
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 10-12-2006 at 03:11 PM

B4B are great. PLEASE COME TO CLEVELAND.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top