Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Back in the Saddle
CR83

Mood: Harm's Way

[*] posted on 10-9-2006 at 12:24 PM
Back in the Saddle

OK, so I'm back at it full force. I busted my shoulder in the playoffs this summer and it is finally back into no pain during the day just can't sleep on it.

I'm off the sauce. I plan on drinking on Novmber 4th after my tattoo and then not for a long time (I think).

When I first loaded shit up in this forum I bragged about never getting sick. Well, that was before my daughter started Day Care in august. The past 7 weeks I have either been getting sick, been sick or getting over it. Today, I have declared myself not sick anymore. Ugh, what a fucking pain.

Not sick, I'm sober and I'm training for Winter Hockey League, a 10k run at the end of the month and I'm contemplating doing a mini-bioathalon.

I want to bench press 300 by the end of the year as well.

Who's with me?!
Kid Ugly

[*] posted on 10-9-2006 at 02:46 PM

Glad to hear that you're doing better, keep up the good work.

Personally, the entire summer was a setback for me. My job was affecting just about every aspect of my life negatively, so I gave notice to work elsewhere part-time and devote my energy and time to acheiving my goals in the gym and to get certified as a personal trainer. As far as progress goes, the term "remarkable rate of growth" comes to mind. In the past three weeks I've gained just about 7 pounds, and am starting to fill cuffs on t-shirts that used to be a slight bit too big.
CR83

[*] posted on 10-9-2006 at 03:03 PM

Trainer? Seriously? That is awesome. If I would do it all over again, that is what I'd probably do I think. Keep us posted man.
upyerbum
Posting Freak

Mood: Condemned 84

[*] posted on 10-9-2006 at 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisReed83
Well, that was before my daughter started Day Care in august. The past 7 weeks I have either been getting sick, been sick or getting over it.

I so feel your pain...

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
CR83

[*] posted on 10-10-2006 at 09:27 AM

Yeah Mna, it just fucking sucks. It totally drains you and everything else just creeps up and then all of a sudden you get WAY out of shape and REAL tired. I hit the weights this morning for about 25 minutes. My shoulder I separated is still a little touchy on the bench press but there are plenty of other things to do with weights.
CR83

[*] posted on 10-18-2006 at 08:18 AM

OK, I got on the scale this morning and I'm at 174.8. Can't beleive I finally made it. The real key has been no drinking.

Go To Top