Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: haunted houses
wedge

Mood: punk rock

[*] posted on 2-4-2005 at 05:28 AM
haunted houses

okay, i'm a pretty big skeptic when it comes to stuff like this. but there are some places where you just have a fucked up feeling about the whole time you're there. one of these places for me is this house i'm moving into. myself and a couple of my roomates went to go check out this house tonight. its a huge ass 4000 square ft house. it has a basement, middle floor and an upper level. the house has to have been built in the late 1800's and sits back on kind of a hill. years ago someone died in one of the rooms upstairs and the people that lived there before have experienced fucked up shit. as soon as i walked into this place i felt extremly uncomfortable. has anyone else ever had a feeling like that? i was there with 2 other people and was freaking out the whole time. after we left, i came home and was by myself and had no probelm with it at all.

POST SOME STORIES!!!

\"i\'m going to bring your world down in fire\"
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
moron
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 2-4-2005 at 11:48 AM

I cant say I have any personal experience with that sorta stuff, but I think it was MTV that had a show where they would send people with video cameras strapped to them into supposed haunted places and see how long they could last before freaking out. Whoever lasted the longest would get money or something. I remember watching it once late night at my friend's house a few years back and it was pretty entertaining, but I never really could tell if it was real or not.

Go To Top