Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: CROMAG arguements........AGAIN!
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 12-9-2006 at 03:40 PM
CROMAG arguements........AGAIN!

YO,PEOPLE KEEP ASKING ME ABOUT JOHNS BOOK/CD AND WELL...
Body: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA UNBELIEVABLE HAHAHAHAHAHAH
LOOK, ALL THE SHIT HE TALKS,,HE'S JUST TRYING TO SELL A BOOK,
I SEE IV'E BEEN QUOTED BY JOHN BLOODCLOT ON THE COVER OF NEW BOOK?? HAHAHHA
SAYING
"AS MUCH AS I HATE THE MOTHER-FUCKER JOHN AT LEAST HE FINNALY HAD TH EBALLS TO TELL THE REAL STORY OF THE CRO-MAGS"
WICH IS FUNNY SINCE I HAVE NEVER SEEN IT OR READ IT .

AND I ALREADY KNOW HES BEEN FULL OF SHIT FOR THE PAST 20 SOMETHING PLUS YEARS, BUT I WILL TRY TO FORGIVE WHAT EVER SHIT TALKING HE DOES IN ADVANCE BECAUSE TO ME THERE IS NO POINT IN HATING SOMEONE WHO HAS SPENT THERE WHOLE LIFE BEING FULL OF SHIT AND FULL OF HIMSELF BESIDES I KNOW HES JUST TRYING TO SELL A BOOK AND MAKESOME MONEY AND CAPITALZE OFF THE CRO-MAGS AND THE WHOLE SOAP OPERA THING SOME MORE SO....

BUT THERE WAS A TIME WE WHERE FRIENDS AND HE WAS A FUNNY GUY EVEN THOUGH HE WAS A TOTAL GET OVER AND FULL OF SHIT , BUT BESIDES ALL THAT WE HAD A LOT OF GOOD TIMES BACK IN THE DAY.
ALL I CAN SAY IS HE SPENT 20 YEARS TELLING PEOPLE HE WAS A "NAVY SEAL" AND WE ALL KNOW THAT ISNT TRUE BY NOW, AND WITH ALL THE LIES IVE HEARD HIM TELL ABOUT ME AND EVERYTHING ELSE , SO HOW MUCH OF THIS BOOK DO YOU REALLY EXPECT TO BE TRUE OR ACCURATE???? BUT BESIDES TALKING SHIT AND STIRRING UP OLD BEEFS SO YEAH JUST REMEMBER EVERYTHING YOU YOU READ IN A BOOK IS NOT ALWAYS TRUE HAHAHAHAH ESPECIALLY NOT WHEN IT'S BY HIM HAHAHAHAHA

SO YEAH..
So now I hear a lotta stuff about Johns new book hahahah well....
The disc version hahah..
I'ts pretty funny how ugly he tries to get and the fairytales he weaves about himself,one of his Hare krsna hardcore groupie freinds was telling me and a friend that the first disc of 4 hahaha ranted and raved about Me for about an hour talkin completely crazy shit to the point where Even This kid who is not just a friend of johns but a fan of his said "he sounded Kinda Nuts" I mean if even his own fans/friends are saying damn John your buggin .. then he must really be goin off hahahaha, well 4 discs of this shit i could never handle or listen to not even one hahah I had to listen to him for over 20 years ive heard enough enough by now and of him and ive heard it all before hahaha . I was told some of the stories he tells not just about me but in general and all I can say is..
Ay,
He's Just trying to sell books.
Period Hell say what ever
I cant even get mad anymore,
Once again where talking about a guy who had the world Believing and convinced that he was Not only a Navy seal and all kinds of other bullshit for over 20 years he was telling kids that shit and trying to impress people with it even though We All know that by now that its bullshit hahahah So with that in mind,Once again, he's been full of shit since jump street so how can anybody really take anything he says serious or to be completely true or even partially???
And how can i even get my self riled over the nonsence this guy spews? its just ridiculous. But anyway now I see where he is still at even at his age of mid late 40's pushin 50 hes still just running his mouth still, I cant even get Mad over it dude I got kids I got no time to be mad over petty bullshit that Middle Age of Quarrel motherfuckers are runnin its all good dog but now I see where your really still at bro your never gonna change even with all that fake Hare krsna stuff you pretend to be into you still cant let go of the past and actuall Be spiritual , its to bad maybe u should have some kids or grow the fuck up or something., Ya big hair plug rockin motherfucker hahahahha
hahahahaha the best shit is that he claims that I revued the book hahahaha yeah OK hahahahhaha keep selling yourself dude hahahaha
Peace

SO AY
YO PEOPLE DONT SUPPORT THIS BULLHIT DOWNLOAD IT OR WHAT EVER BOOTLEG IT BUT DONT SUPPORT THIS FRAUDS HORSE SHIT SHIT TALKING BULLSHIT LETS FINNALY TAKE THE SOAP OPERA OUTA HC THIS SHIT IS PITYFULL PUT IT REST THIS GUY NEEDS TO STOPS PISSIN AND MOANING CRYIN AND TALKIN SHIT HE'S AN OLD FUCKIN MAN WE ALL ARE HAHAHA IM ALMOST 40 GET OVER IT DUDE YOUR GOOD AT FAIRYTALES BUT WHEN U GONNA WRITE SOME NEW MUSIC????
GET OVER THIS AGE OF QUARREL MIDDLE AGE OF QUARREL BULLSHIT. IT TAKES 2 TO ARGUE OR TO HAVE BEEF...HAVE FUN DUDE IM NOT GONNA GET INTO IT NO MORE OR RESPOND TO YOUR DUMB SHIT ANSWER QUESTIONS PEOPLE ASK ABOUT IT OR CARE.. ITS KINDA LIKE..
THERE WAS ONCE WAS A MAN FROM NANTUCKET..HAHAHAH YEAH YEAH YEAH I KNOW
MY NEW CD WILL BE OUT EARLY THIS NEW YEAR!!!!
CHECK IT OUT!!!!
PEACE
HF

oh and ..No i havent seen the American hardcore movie...

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
Siczine.com
Posting Freak

Mood: Cynical

[*] posted on 12-9-2006 at 04:12 PM

I dont think there is any band that has had more drama than the cromags.

JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-9-2006 at 06:59 PM

i hate people who have to type hahahahahah 30 fuckin times in a composition
who gives a shit
1986 was a long time ago
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 12-9-2006 at 08:58 PM

Harley needs to get hooked on phonics.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
barc0debaby
Posting Freak

Mood: Punk as Fuck

[*] posted on 12-9-2006 at 09:10 PM

Sandinvaginaitis.
Jason the Magnificent
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-9-2006 at 09:28 PM

The amazing thing is whenever theres "cro mag drama" every couple months it isn't "cro mag" drama...its just Harley being butt hurt about John doing somthing hes not.
upyerbum
Posting Freak

Mood: Condemned 84

[*] posted on 12-9-2006 at 11:09 PM

I said it before and I'll say it again...like school in July.

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
newbreedbrian
Posting Freak

Mood: doc watson

[*] posted on 12-10-2006 at 12:10 AM

learn how to form a sentence for fucks sake. "hahahahahh im not going on hahahha hes not a navy seal but yea hahhah im not into drama hahahah yea but heee's gey hahahah." this shit is way past old at this point.

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ?You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I?m just not close enough to get the job done.? George Carlin
upyerbum
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-10-2006 at 10:41 AM

I wonder why Harley doesn't hahaha write a book.....oh yeah.

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
Kid Ugly

[*] posted on 12-10-2006 at 11:27 AM

Phil Donahue: So you didn't go to high school?

Harley: Nah, hahaha, never made it.
Siczine.com
Posting Freak

Mood: Cynical

[*] posted on 12-10-2006 at 05:00 PM

hahaha

sinister

[*] posted on 12-10-2006 at 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
who gives a shit
1986 was a long time ago
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 12-10-2006 at 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Kid Ugly
Phil Donahue: So you didn't go to high school?

Harley: Nah, hahaha, never made it.

^^^^^^^ Ya that was pretty funny. Donahue was like "thats a suprise"

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
ENDERA.x
Posting Freak

Mood: Icepick

[*] posted on 12-11-2006 at 01:00 AM

What the hell who cares anyways. I don't.

Voodoobillyman
The Artist Formerly Known As...

Mood: my daughters beautiful curiousity

[*] posted on 12-11-2006 at 10:46 AM

I liked the first Harleys War album and am looking foward to the new one...............if it actually happens
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

[*] posted on 12-11-2006 at 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Voodoobillyman
I liked the first Harleys War album and am looking foward to the new one...............if it actually happens

It wasn't bad, but he needs to stop writing about the past and try looking forward for once.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 12-14-2006 at 05:13 PM

FINNALY!!! CRO-MAGS REUNION!!!!!
Body: Just kidding hahahaha but i made U Look Hahahahah YO CHECK IT OUT!!! YO CHECK IT OUT MOFO'S

Original Hardcore Mixed Martial Arts!!!!
Hardcore-MMA Fans and Friends,
As all of you guys know if you know me I'm into MMA
(Mixed Martial Arts) BIG TIME
Besides bieng a purple bellt under Renzo Gracie I have had more street fights then i can ever try to remember. all of these years of being into combat sports and MMA etc I am now getting my new company Original Hardcore MMA of the ground besides hosting Events and seminars we are releasing DVDs as well.
SO CHECK IT OUT!!!
Now for the first you can see UFC and Ultimate fighter star Mikey Burnett and Me
in a Training Seminar that will take you to the next level. UFC Mikey Burnett did TWO Seminars, and I'll tell yo he is one tough guy you have no idea how much talent this guy has as a fighter both on the eground and standing he has been wrestling since the age of 4!!!!. The was shot by a camera crew and the instruction and quality are 5 STARS with a two hour running time.... $20.00 plus $4.95 Postage to:
CVP
P.O Box 103
1001 Fisher Blvd
Toms River N.J

Or you can use paypal and send it to the account of
cromagarmy@aol.com
Be sure to specify Mikey Burnett Training Seminar DVD,

Don't forget to check out www.ohcmma.com were getting the site up and working hard to get it done......Peace
H.F

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ WHAT A FUCKING DOUCHBAG. He is using the idea of a CROMAGS REUNION to hawk his bullshit that has nothing to do with the band.

Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

[*] posted on 12-14-2006 at 05:37 PM

Are you actually surprised?

XHonusWagnerX

Mood: hadDCore

[*] posted on 12-14-2006 at 06:00 PM

I hate Harley

Quote:
Originally posted by REV.PAULIE
HONUS-as much as i can't stand a great deal of what you really like (for my own reasons that i would never hold,nor impose,against you),YOU FUCKING RULE!

YOU,HONUS,IS WHAT MAKES THE "EDGE" COOL.

YOUR FRIEND,
PAULIE

check out my post contributions at www.VinylNoize.com

20 1-color T-shirts for $100 at NewRepublic
thedog
Posting Freak

Mood: Deals Gone Bad

[*] posted on 12-14-2006 at 06:09 PM

Reading that top post actually just gave me a head ache.
he really just needs to move on, and stop this non sense.

\"thank you very little\"
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 12-14-2006 at 08:59 PM

I am losing CROMAG respect as I type. that band was the most awsome band and now I see the doucheness that created the music. Man that dude needs to stop and let it go.

clevohardcore

[*] posted on 12-14-2006 at 09:00 PM

J Joseph = a
Harley = f

Grades for the day. JJ gets an A for staying out of the shittalk for the most part.

upyerbum
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-15-2006 at 12:42 PM

The funny part is he says John Joseph talks all this shit, and two breaths later he says he hasn't read the book. Mixed Martial Arts is one thing but you gotta' learn how to block buddy, too many blows to the head. And I certainly don't need Harley to "take me to the next level". This guy drives me fuckin' nuts. To hear him tell it he started the whole North American skinhead scene. Funny, cuz I remember a time he went out of his way to distance himself from it, money talks I guess. I have lost all respect for this guy.
I better hahaha stop, cuz I'm hahaha starting a Harleyesque hahaha rant about Harley.

DaveMoral
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 12-15-2006 at 05:59 PM

I wish Harley would die.... yeah, that's extreme... but what the hell? Get one with your life you 40 something turd!

Hardcore MMA... I laugh at that... retarded and gay idea. UFC is boring enough, now they're just going to have a bunch of amatuers pummeling each other to Harley's War. Stupid.

joemaconmovies
Posting Freak

Mood: pissed off

[*] posted on 12-15-2006 at 06:12 PM

Who is the guy who is in Fearless Vampire Killers?

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top