Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: people disgust me
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 1-23-2007 at 05:36 PM
people disgust me

I was just listening to the radio on my way home from work and I just became aware that a dead baby was found in the trunk of a volkswagen a few blocks away from my home. umbilical cord still attached wrapped in rags stuffed in a sport bag. I really don't even know what to think anymore. I'm disgusted.
moron
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 1-23-2007 at 06:02 PM

My coworker told me about some lady in Florida I think who put her baby in the microwave and turned it on killing the baby.

That's why I dont watch the news.
CR83

Mood: Harm's Way

[*] posted on 1-23-2007 at 06:20 PM

I have no idea why such horrifc news is always so fucking "newsworthy". Ugh
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 1-23-2007 at 06:27 PM

Do people NOT know that in most states you can leave an unwanted newborn at police stations or hospitals (and other locations, also varies by state), no questions asked?

http://www.robynsnest.com/statesafehaven.htm

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
joe

Mood: death threat

[*] posted on 1-23-2007 at 09:50 PM

the world just makes me sick sometimes. i guess most of the time.what the fuck is wrong with some people.
Kid Ugly

[*] posted on 1-23-2007 at 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
Do people NOT know that in most states you can leave an unwanted newborn at police stations or hospitals (and other locations, also varies by state), no questions asked?

http://www.robynsnest.com/statesafehaven.htm

Not only this, but there are soooooo many steps to prevent even that...

1) Keep it in your pants.
2) If you can't do that, use a condom.
3) If that's an issue, there's a morning after pill.
4) If you miss that, there's abortion. And don't give me shit (these types of people, not you BD) about morality, 'cause you just left a baby with a fucking umbilical cord in the trunk of a car in a fucking sports bag.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 1-23-2007 at 10:35 PM

UPPER DARBY, Pa. - January 23, 2007 - Upper Darby Police have a lot of questions about the death of a baby boy, and they say until now, they haven't been getting much cooperation.
Police were called to a home in Drexel Hill on Monday. In the trunk of a Volkswagen Beetle parked at the house, they found a tote bag.
"Buried at the bottom of the tote bag, covered with some bloody clothing, was the body of a baby," said Upper Darby Police Superintendent Michael Chitwood.
It was a baby boy with the umbilical cord still attached.
The car was driven to the home of Albert Piscopo by his daughter. Apparently her daughter, a college freshman, is the one who gave birth.
Pisocopo called his lawyer, who says he immediately called the District Attorney. Police say the lawyer prevented them from interviewing the Piscopo family.
Albert Piscopo is a prominent businessman, active in civic and philanthropic affairs. His lawyer says there was no attempt to thwart the investigation.
Police have searched the Drexel Avenue home and the daughter's home on Anderson Avenue.
Investigators also met with family members and interviewed them. The lawyer says once the facts are known, it will be clear this is a sad but understandable situation. Police say that depends on whether baby was alive when it was born.
The medical examiner has completed an autopsy, but has not been able to determine manner and cause of death. He said further testing is needed, and that could take weeks.
At the very least, investigators say someone will be charged with abuse of corpse.
Kid Ugly

[*] posted on 1-23-2007 at 10:39 PM

ugh.
thedog
Posting Freak

Mood: Deals Gone Bad

[*] posted on 1-23-2007 at 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by moron

That's why I dont watch the news.

same here.

\"thank you very little\"
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 1-24-2007 at 12:56 AM

Pisocopo called his lawyer, who says he immediately called the District Attorney. Police say the lawyer prevented them from interviewing the Piscopo family.
Albert Piscopo is a prominent businessman, active in civic and philanthropic affairs. His lawyer says there was no attempt to thwart the investigation.

--------MEANING THIS SHITHEAD EVIL PRICK MAY GET HIS DAUGHTER OFF

Police have searched the Drexel Avenue home and the daughter's home on Anderson Avenue.
Investigators also met with family members and interviewed them. The lawyer says once the facts are known, it will be clear this is a sad but understandable situation. Police say that depends on whether baby was alive when it was born.

---------- THIS MAY BE THE TICKET TO GET THEM OFF EASY. FUCKING EVIL AAAGHHHH!

The medical examiner has completed an autopsy, but has not been able to determine manner and cause of death. He said further testing is needed, and that could take weeks.
At the very least, investigators say someone will be charged with abuse of corpse.

-----_____unfucking believeable. I hate this story so much. That child. ... Nevermind. It is so sad. this world is just sick and evil.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
godabandonedme

Mood: Darkbuster

[*] posted on 1-24-2007 at 04:11 AM

People suck.

\"Leave the gun....take the canolis.\"
FredAngartstein

[*] posted on 1-25-2007 at 11:44 PM

i actually knew this girl since 1995ish....
damn mia...
who would have thought...
you took your old classmates by surprise...

Go To Top