Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Jamaica
godabandonedme

Mood: Darkbuster

[*] posted on 2-1-2007 at 12:21 PM
Jamaica

So me an my girl planned a trip to Jamaica the last week of March. Going to Riu Ocho Rio. Anyone every been? I've never been on vacation before, and I've never flown in a plane, should be weird....any tips

\"Leave the gun....take the canolis.\"
moron
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 2-1-2007 at 12:28 PM

My boss is from Jamaica. She told an intern who was going there for spring break not to smoke the weed there cuz it's alot stronger than the shit in the US.

Also, I was surprised to find out that lots of Jamaicans really like country music.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 2-1-2007 at 12:56 PM

Johnny Cash had a home in JAmaica where he resided allot of the time....
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 2-1-2007 at 01:01 PM

never been. congrats on the vacation!

so things are cool between you two again i assume?

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
Kid Ugly

[*] posted on 2-1-2007 at 01:06 PM

From what I heard from people who were born and raised there, stick to the resorts 'cause the ghettos are MUCH worse than what we have in the States.
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 2-1-2007 at 01:10 PM

Ya Johnny Casha nd family was robbed and held captive in there home over a night.

My honeymoon was in the Dominican Republic. the people I met there all said. Jamaica is beautiful on the resorts, but do not. DO NOT go off the resort. Apparently they have a problem with locals harrasing tourists. I was told that at bars near resorts it is ok to go to them unitl 10 p.m. The bars close ON PURPOSE to allow tourists to leave without incident and at 11p.m. the bars reopen and allow locals. After that its all on you if you stay. Also poeple will hound you to buy drugs even on the streets at markets. It gets fuckin annoying because people warn you if you are caught buying or using you will be in deep deep shit. What are the chances it happens? I have no idea but I wouldn't want to find out. I can only tell you what I was told cause I was never there. But the DOMINICAN REPUBLIC-PUNTA CANA is beautiful but crazy. Laws, regulations, water, everything is different.

I have a couple freinds that have been about 3 times and they love Jamaica. But they like the weed and booze and go to the crazy resorts to "experiment" with other couples. So its all in what you like.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
godabandonedme

[*] posted on 2-1-2007 at 06:47 PM

Yea I've defintily heard about leaving the resort type shit. No biggie, everything is included with out trip an if it's not then fuck it I guess we spend the money. I'm more worried about the plane flight considering I've never been on one.

clevohardcore

[*] posted on 2-2-2007 at 12:35 AM

My trip to the domincan was my first plane ride. get your hands on some XANAX. thats what I did and it made it easier. I was stressing out. It was 3 and half hours long I believe with 1 change in Pittsburgh.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
SHAKO KEN

Mood: cynic

[*] posted on 2-2-2007 at 10:14 AM

a guy i worked with went to jamaica and they were held at gunpoint and robbed in their hotel room. don't know if it was in a resort. he liked the rest of the trip though.
for plane flights bring your own earphones in case there's an entertaining movie. i had to miss out on "take the lead" when i went cross atlantic last year. ahem. well, an mp3 player won't hurt.
clevohardcore

[*] posted on 2-2-2007 at 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Boycott Christian HC
Jamaica. Should be fucking awesome, dude...

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
I have a couple freinds that have been about 3 times and they love Jamaica. But they like the weed and booze and go to the crazy resorts to "experiment" with other couples. So its all in what you like.

Clevo - what the fuck kind of resorts are those. Wait, I don't wanna know.
I do know a 19-year old girl from Dominican Republic by the way...
:)

^^^^^^^^^ AHAHAHA. I was waiting for someone to notice this. I got a friend who is married. No kids and don't plan on it because they are in mid 30's. She is hot. they are into freaky shit. they go to places that I guess are set up for couples like them. Its like a clique that knows about this shit. Anyway he kept it from us for a while but about 3 years ago we started grilling him about after a couple beers. they came clean about it. We busted on them for a while then we realised they were very serious and they don't kick it much anymore. They go on vacations as often as they can. When we see them we don't talk about it. Its weird. they have been to like to a couple different places like that.

clevohardcore

[*] posted on 2-2-2007 at 11:07 AM

I guess all they do is fuck everyone. I have no idea how it works. he did say they talk alot to the other people before they meet though.

godabandonedme

[*] posted on 2-2-2007 at 05:20 PM

Wait can you bring a psp on a plane?

joe

Mood: death threat

[*] posted on 2-5-2007 at 09:49 AM

you can bring a psp
Muttley

Mood: OVERKILL

[*] posted on 2-5-2007 at 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
Jamaica is beautiful on the resorts, but do not. DO NOT go off the resort. Apparently they have a problem with locals harrasing tourists.

I heard this exact thing about the DR.

Go To Top