Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Having problems staying on track?This could help
Lucabrasi
Posting Freak

Mood: f-minus

[*] posted on 3-6-2007 at 01:45 AM
Having problems staying on track?This could help

Ive been in a rut lately. Waking up and not doing much of anything productive and Ive reached the point where I need to get my ass in gear. Im 25,single,extreamly overweight and a heavy smoker. Im not fit mentally or physically and it makes me feel pretty worthless. So drastic times call for drastic measures. I've decided I need some guidence in my life because im having a hard time doing much of anything on my own. I found this great workbook (its free and online) that really gives me some hope in what I want to become. Its a program to help you achive your goals and at your own speed. There are some questions you have to ask yourself and find out where you are in life and how you can achive your goal on what you want to become. Its geared towards people who suffer from mental illness but im sure it could work for people who dont have them. If anything im sure people on here could get some ideas on how to reach personal goals. I think its gonna help me alot. Have a read if you're interested. If you're on a 56k it could take awhile to load it up. You also need Adobe Reader to view it
http://www.psych.uic.edu/uicnrtc/sdlifeplan.pdf
CR83

Mood: Harm's Way

[*] posted on 3-6-2007 at 12:31 PM

I haven't checked this out but anyone brave enough to look at changing their life for the better gets VERY high marks with me. Luca, good luck Bud and go get 'em.
chaosallstar

Mood: Genocide Superstars

[*] posted on 7-5-2007 at 10:54 PM

Wow. I haven't been on here in a loooong time, and it's great to see shit like this. I'm 31, pretty damn overweight, and I'm trying to quit smoking after 19 years. Of course, I've been stuck in a rut. That guide has given me some ideas-plus, it's good to know that there's other aging fat bastards out there trying to better themselves. Thanks.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 7-6-2007 at 08:12 AM

welcome!
Quote:
Originally posted by chaosallstarit's good to know that there's other aging fat bastards out there trying to better themselves.
definitely no shortage of us around here!

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.

Go To Top