Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Slapshot Question
Big Ugly

[*] posted on 2-21-2005 at 06:21 PM
Slapshot Question

I was reading an interview with Choke on that C...Rap site today. In the very first question the guy asked him about the shit with Hoya and his response was to read the lyrics to The Last Laugh. I'm assuming they meant Hoya from Madball and I was wondering if anybody knows what went down between them. The Last Laugh (great fuckin tune) has some pretty pissed off lyrics so I gather Choke was really fuckin mad.

Anyone?

bane

Mood: frostbite

[*] posted on 2-21-2005 at 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Ugly
I was reading an interview with Choke on that C...Rap site today. In the very first question the guy asked him about the shit with Hoya and his response was to read the lyrics to The Last Laugh. I'm assuming they meant Hoya from Madball and I was wondering if anybody knows what went down between them. The Last Laugh (great fuckin tune) has some pretty pissed off lyrics so I gather Choke was really fuckin mad.

Anyone?

The fat ass along with a couple of his friends cornered him, and Hoya took a shot at Choke. Choke just laughed and walked away.
moshua
Unregistered

[*] posted on 3-4-2005 at 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bane
Quote:
Originally posted by Big Ugly

Anyone?

The fat ass along with a couple of his friends cornered him, and Hoya took a shot at Choke. Choke just laughed and walked away.

Yup. thats the deal.

Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 3-4-2005 at 07:32 PM

What a tool.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’

Go To Top