Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: piercings? YES OR NO
jason kills

Mood: early man

[*] posted on 2-23-2005 at 01:10 PM
piercings? YES OR NO

alright, so, i remmebr in '96 -'98 when it was cool as fuck to stretch your ears, get you labret pierced, and all that dumb shit. so now, i'm stuck with these gaping holes in teh side of my head and i regret the fuck out of it.

i vote NO

fucking mid-90's hxc. i have gotten rid of so many pairs of stupid, baggy-ass jeans and adidas shirts and candlewood chokers....hahahahah. earth crisis for life

all gods are golden calves
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 2-23-2005 at 01:13 PM

hell fucking no. Never did.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
tireironsaint
* BANNED *

Mood: Beltones

[*] posted on 2-23-2005 at 01:19 PM

I had one piercing that I took out back in like '93 and I haven't wanted any more of that shit since then. I don't mind a little bit on a girl, some nipple rings or the nose, but for the most part I don't like that shit at all.

Veritas odium parit
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 2-23-2005 at 01:21 PM

on a girl its cool but not me.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
moron
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 2-23-2005 at 01:39 PM

I always wondered what a person would do with their super fucking stretched out earlobes once they turn 60 or 70. I would imagine that you wont be wearing plugs anymore, so youre just gonna have saggy ear lobes with huge holes in them. We're gonna have some funny looking old people when I retire.

I always thought that an option for the saggy ear lobes could be just chopping them off. haha

Im glad I never did any of that shit. Back when I was in elementary school it was a huge deal for a guy to have an ear ring. I asked my mom if I could get one and got shot down. Thank god too. Not that having piercings is a bad thing, but it just doesnt fit in with my personality.

Big Ugly

[*] posted on 2-23-2005 at 01:49 PM

I've had my tongue pierced for like 10 years and I have two in my right nipple that have been there for about seven years that I still like. I had to take out my eyebrow, septum (sp?), and labret for a job I had. The septum is still open, but I miss the labret and eyebrow. Never stretched my earlobes and never wanted to. I like piercings as long as it's not done to excess or to impress.

vinnie518

[*] posted on 2-23-2005 at 02:58 PM

i peirced my ears once with small hoop type earings that were a little thicker... jsut to do it... it loooked reall bad on me.. but no one told me for like 3 months that it looked rediculous... I took them out once i realized that and told my friends... they agreed that it looked bad.. I was mad, but it was kinda funny no one told me...

i'm not really into peircings... I don't think they look that great on most ppl.
defstarsteve
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 2-23-2005 at 03:10 PM

I was streched up to abut an inch in each lob, but I took that shit out and let them close gradualy, I still have 00 but I am not high maintence so I got no need for that anymore...
now if I could could get ink every week again I'd be a happy like guy
ENDERA.x
Posting Freak

Mood: Icepick

[*] posted on 2-23-2005 at 04:23 PM

i have no piercings or tatoos... im so NOT hardcore lol

naw to me I just know I wont be into it for life and to do that... not for me.

SAAAAARS
Posting Freak

Mood: madball

[*] posted on 2-23-2005 at 09:58 PM

i had my ears stretched to a 00 for a while and i took them out about a year and a half ago. they filled in fine, but i guess they weren't big for very long..

now i have nothing and like it better.

cool as aids

[*] posted on 2-24-2005 at 02:50 AM

my ears were huge, i now have catasshole ears..

down with piercings.

STRAY DOG RECORDS MOTHERFUCKERS :www.myspace.com/straydogrecords

UNDER ONE FLAG 7\" OUT SOON!!
RomanticViolence
* Jennytailya *

Mood: Fuck U All

[*] posted on 2-24-2005 at 03:39 PM

I have my ears pierced. A combination of Ten Studs ands small Captive Hoops on each ear..and a Tregus piercing in each ear. So thats a total of 22 earings i wear at all times. I take'em out once a week to clean them up.
I've never stretched my ears.. and i've never had any kind of body piercing except for my ears.

Have you ever noticed how crayons are a lot like M&M's? All the colors tend to taste the same.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 2-24-2005 at 03:53 PM

yeah, the 90s are what got me doin' it! at my peak, i had four in each ear (1-tregus, 2-10g, 1-3/4" each), a 12g labret, an 8g tounge, and a few below the belt. still have everything except the ones in my ears, but the labret is tiny and the rest are hidden, so most people don't notice.

i took the flesh tunnels out years ago, and my lobes healed better than i expected. i kinda wish they hadn't. of course, in true old man fashion, whenever i see a youngster starting down that path, i tend to scoff at them. "ha! stretched lobes are SO 10 years ago. I have the floppy lobes to prove it," i think to myself!

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
Newt80

[*] posted on 2-24-2005 at 03:59 PM

i have a deep intellectual comment to make about this:

piercings are gay (if you're a dude that is).:D
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 2-24-2005 at 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt80
i have a deep intellectual comment to make about this:

piercings are gay (if you're a dude that is).:D

Sooo... Newt, what are you doing this weekend? ;)

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
Newt80

[*] posted on 2-24-2005 at 04:14 PM

haha! come on Duane - u know from my other post i only dig the ladies. dudes are ugly and they stink.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 2-24-2005 at 05:02 PM

damn! i get the 'you stink' line every time!

viva hate

Mood: choking victim

[*] posted on 2-24-2005 at 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jason kills
alright, so, i remmebr in '96 -'98 when it was cool as fuck to stretch your ears, get you labret pierced, and all that dumb shit. so now, i'm stuck with these gaping holes in teh side of my head and i regret the fuck out of it.

i vote NO

fucking mid-90's hxc. i have gotten rid of so many pairs of stupid, baggy-ass jeans and adidas shirts and candlewood chokers....hahahahah. earth crisis for life

hahahhah...SUCKER! thats what you get for following trends!

let\'s scrub that sensitivity with some sandpaper....
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
Newt80

[*] posted on 2-24-2005 at 05:13 PM

haha i'm all about bringing back 80's style hardcore. like russell athletic gear and nikes - hell yeah!

Quote:
Originally posted by viva hate
Quote:
Originally posted by jason kills

i vote NO

hahahhah...SUCKER! thats what you get for following trends!
Killthehumans

Mood: simon and garfunkal

[*] posted on 2-24-2005 at 06:05 PM

20 years old and not a hole on my body...well except for the ones i was born with:D
Big Ugly

[*] posted on 2-24-2005 at 07:28 PM

Quote:

Glad to say I have none of these these things hanging around. Maybe it's cause I'm a skin, but I always hated all that shit. Especially the baggy pants cause I always thought they looked retarded. Always made me think of M.C. Hammer pants, just not all sparkly.

jason kills

Mood: early man

[*] posted on 2-24-2005 at 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Ugly
Quote:

Glad to say I have none of these these things hanging around. Maybe it's cause I'm a skin, but I always hated all that shit. Especially the baggy pants cause I always thought they looked retarded. Always made me think of M.C. Hammer pants, just not all sparkly.

haha...what saved me from that shit was a skin i met when i was 15. still a good friend of mine. i just felt like an idiot when i looked in the mirror. but, fuck, i was 15 and watched too many strife and earth crisis home videos...hahah.

either way, my clothes still fall off my ass, but that's cause they're worn out, and i'm a poo-ass nigga.

all gods are golden calves

Go To Top