Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Since June 2nd
CR83

Mood: Harm's Way

[*] posted on 6-18-2007 at 05:08 PM
Since June 2nd

June 2nd- broke my arm. It is my 6th wedding anniversary. Mrs Reed83 is not happy.

Sleep sitting up, can't fully dress or clean myself, can't bend over, thumb goes numb, start getting fevers, miss more work. hate pain pills (percocet and darvaset)

June 7th- my dog dies, literally in my arm as I'm giving him mouth to mouth and CPR.

June 11th- wife gets terrible stomach virus and continues losing weight. She loses 6 pound since the 7th. She shares virus. We have call in Grandma to watch Little One. We can't stay awake, too weak. Reed83 house is out of cimmission until June17th.

I can feel some more of my thumb after cast is adjusted. My arm is healing 10 degrees off, I don't care. I'll have a permanent bow in my arm. I still don't care.

Even though this has been relatively tough for us, we still have it a million times better then a lot of people. We are very lucky.

I pick up my dog's ashes tonight. Total bummer. I most likely will be drinking tonight.

Time to start making lemonade.
BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 6-18-2007 at 05:31 PM

there are ups and there are downs.
fortunately, you have a great family by your side.
stay strong, my brother.

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
CR83

[*] posted on 6-18-2007 at 05:47 PM

Done and done. I seriously know that this shit pales in comparison to what people face everyday. We are truly lucky. I'm just fucking sick of it. Oh well, could be worse.
upyerbum
Posting Freak

Mood: Condemned 84

[*] posted on 6-18-2007 at 09:40 PM

Sounds like your due for some good news. I start up summer hockey next week, I'll label someone just for you.

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
newbreedbrian
Posting Freak

Mood: doc watson

[*] posted on 6-18-2007 at 11:25 PM

shitty man. when it rains it pours, no doubt. it'll swing back the other way in time

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ?You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I?m just not close enough to get the job done.? George Carlin
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 6-19-2007 at 11:50 AM

it does seem that when it rains it pours......but things have to turn around eventually....keep your head up....oh, how did you fuck your arm up so bad? I 'm sure you posted it here before but i musta missed that one...
RomanticViolence
* Jennytailya *

Mood: Fuck U All

[*] posted on 6-19-2007 at 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
it does seem that when it rains it pours......but things have to turn around eventually....keep your head up....

Indeed.

Have you ever noticed how crayons are a lot like M&M's? All the colors tend to taste the same.
CR83

[*] posted on 6-20-2007 at 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by upyerbum
Sounds like your due for some good news. I start up summer hockey next week, I'll label someone just for you.

Please do! Where do you play?
CR83

[*] posted on 6-20-2007 at 10:00 AM

Quote:
it does seem that when it rains it pours......but things have to turn around eventually....keep your head up....oh, how did you fuck your arm up so bad? I 'm sure you posted it here before but i musta missed that one...

In a hockey tournament in Toronto. I was reaching out w/ my arm and a guy ran right through it. Like we were playing Red Rover.

I knew it right away. I was on the ice and thought my hand was on my thigh. I looked down and it was flipped over and pointing 90 degrees away from my body. I really knew I was fucked then.
tireironsaint
* BANNED *

Mood: Beltones

[*] posted on 6-20-2007 at 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisReed83
Quote:

In a hockey tournament in Toronto. I was reaching out w/ my arm and a guy ran right through it. Like we were playing Red Rover.

I knew it right away. I was on the ice and thought my hand was on my thigh. I looked down and it was flipped over and pointing 90 degrees away from my body. I really knew I was fucked then.
Fuckin' OUCH man! That reminds me of when I broke my wrist by getting my hand turned all the way around. Hope things start lookin' up for you!

Veritas odium parit
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 6-20-2007 at 03:51 PM

Quote:
In a hockey tournament in Toronto.

Welcome to Canada motherfucker!!!!

Just kidding.;) Hope things look up.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
CR83

[*] posted on 6-20-2007 at 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
Quote:
In a hockey tournament in Toronto.

Welcome to Canada motherfucker!!!!

Just kidding.;) Hope things look up.

Hilarious. They took me to a "hospital" called Branson. Real nice people there. My nurse's name was jody. Her pain killers were real good.
upyerbum
Posting Freak

Mood: Condemned 84

[*] posted on 6-20-2007 at 07:57 PM

Quote:
Quote:

I play up here in Nova Scotia, THE BIRTHPLACE OF HOCKEY, fuck you Kingston. Its just pick up, but I'm lookin for a league this year.

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
CR83

[*] posted on 6-21-2007 at 09:18 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I play up here in Nova Scotia, THE BIRTHPLACE OF HOCKEY, fuck you Kingston. Its just pick up, but I'm lookin for a league this year.

Awesome, let me know how things go.

Go To Top