Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: So yesterday...
MyOwnWay
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-11-2007 at 09:26 AM
So yesterday...

I became a contestant for Father of the year. Story....

My daughter had a friend of hers over. They're in her room listening to music, doing make up and other girl stuff. My daughter asked that I hang out with her, so I stop working for a bit and head over to her room. Just kinda hanging out and cracking jokes, get caught up in the fun of it. Then my daughter asks me in this sweet childlike voice (shes 13 mind you), "Daddy, can I braid your hair?"

(now thursday I go for a haircut, and please also keep in mind its not THAT long just long enough to do this, and I am a goddamn sucka for my daughter)

So for whatever God given reason I agree to have her do this. So she starts and giggles. Then her friend starts doing it. At the end of all of this they begged me to let them take pictures. I agreed because it was a fun time. As soon as the camera snaps, she says, this is going on my myspace... I think to myself fuck, what have I done? I get up to look in the mirror, and because my hair isnt really long, my hair is sticking out in all sorts of directions. I looked like a fucking juggalo without the makeup. I shamefully looked at myself in the mirror, but then smiled at how hard the two of them were laughing.

Father of the year contestant.

BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 7-11-2007 at 10:55 AM

i've definitely found that parenting often requires 100% humility.

now, post those pics and be proud because you did it for your daughter!

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
upyerbum
Posting Freak

Mood: Condemned 84

[*] posted on 7-11-2007 at 11:25 AM

It mystifies why people don't want to spend time with their kids. I love observing their whole thought process. Its been proven that young girls who have a healthy relationship with their Father's are generally more emotionally armed for the world.

Oh, and post the damn picture!

Well, its this place where nobody works, and the pigs don\'t give you any shit. Everyone smokes weed and gets drunk all day. Its a place where cunts like me and you can truly take it easy and relax. Know what I mean?
CR83

Mood: Harm's Way

[*] posted on 7-11-2007 at 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by upyerbum
It mystifies why people don't want to spend time with their kids. I love observing their whole thought process. Its been proven that young girls who have a healthy relationship with their Father's are generally more emotionally armed for the world.

Oh, and post the damn picture!

I see so many people I know that just want to be away from their kids. It is shameful. also, their kids are the never well adjusted. My daughter is just awesome to be around. Pure comedy.

Last Friday we were w/ some friends and their 3 yr old boy just started hitting my 3 yr old girl. His parents just stood there and told him to stop ( I was about 30 feet away getting napkins. We were getting ice cream). I ran over to see what's up, found out what happened and was so pissed. I stayed composed, leaned over to the dad and suggested his family leave. They did.
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 7-11-2007 at 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Boycott Christian HC
You know what I'm gonna say..... post the picture!

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
Muttley

Mood: OVERKILL

[*] posted on 7-11-2007 at 02:09 PM

I'm sooo dreading when my daughters get older.

Siczine.com
Posting Freak

Mood: Cynical

[*] posted on 7-11-2007 at 03:43 PM

So...where's the picture haha?

copeyboy

Mood: Outspoken

[*] posted on 7-18-2007 at 11:39 AM

Yeah!!! That's the kind of shit that makes parenting fun. I have a 2-year old and she is a blast, even when she's a grouch. She says some of the funniest shit when she's tired and angry. I can't wait for her to get older so we can share these kinds of moments.

Go To Top