Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: More sick fucks - this time with famous people
random
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-17-2007 at 11:04 PM
More sick fucks - this time with famous people

I'll only paste part of the story, but here's the link.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/18/sports/football/18vick.htm...

Michael Vick has been indicted on federal felony charges alleging that he has sponsored dogfighting since 2001, has frequently gambled on dogfighting, and has authorized acts of cruelty against animals on property that he owned.

(story edited out here)

The documents allege that before fights, dogs would be weighed and bathed to remove any poison or substance that may have been placed on the dog. Sometimes dogs were starved to make them hungry for the opposing dog. Fights ended when one dog died, or when a dog gave up. According to documents, losing dogs were sometimes put to death by drowning, strangulation, hanging, gunshot, electrocution, or body slamming them to the ground.

The men indicted with Vick were Purnell Peace, Quanis Phillips and Tony Taylor. The 18-page indictment alleged that in March 2003, Peace consulted with Vick about a dog that had lost a fight. After Peace and Vick spoke, Peace killed the losing dog by wetting down the animal with water and electrocuting it. In April of this year, the indictment alleged that Peace, Phillips and Vick killed about eight dogs who did not perform well in testing sessions.

It remained to be seen how the league, the Falcons and Vick would deal with his legal troubles in the weeks ahead. But yesterday?s indictment insured that the controversy surrounding Vick and his alleged involvement in dogfighting would not go away anytime soon.

Please read and, if you can, help out a friend: http://www.gofundme.com/jacobmedical.
Siczine.com
Posting Freak

Mood: Cynical

[*] posted on 7-17-2007 at 11:08 PM

Yeah I've been following this closely for awhile now. It was only a matter of time.

BDx13
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 7-17-2007 at 11:25 PM

seriously, what the fuck is the matter with people?
especially when you make the kinda bank he musta been making, your gonna keep dabbling in that kinda bullshit?
lock him up!

If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job and a happy life full of hard work.
Muttley

Mood: OVERKILL

[*] posted on 7-17-2007 at 11:43 PM

His career is fucked. Good. What a douchebag. I say they wet him down and get the car battery.

Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 7-18-2007 at 01:09 AM

I fucking hate people who abuse animals. I don't care how big these fucks are, they wouldn't last 10 minutes locked in a room with me.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-18-2007 at 06:34 AM

makes me ill
Dave
Posting Freak

Mood: .......

[*] posted on 7-18-2007 at 08:27 AM

here is another one, this one is local to a few of us on here:
Sick Fucks.

An abandoned black Labrador puppy with two broken legs is getting a lot of attention from veterinary staff and well-wishers.

"We're getting a lot of phone calls," Elise MacNeil, a veterinarian assistant, said Thursday.

Lilly was found Wednesday on a country road near Shubenacadie, N.S., dehydrated, underweight, and covered in urine and feces. Her two front legs were broken and bones were showing through her fur.

Vet assistant Nicole Bailey said they're the worst injuries she has seen in her six years on the job.

"They kind of look like they've been there a while," she said.
Continue Article

Lilly was first spotted in a ditch on Sunday. When that person passed by several days later, animal control was notified and the dog was brought to the vet in Halifax.

Since Lilly had no other injuries, the veterinarians suspect she was beaten several months ago and recently dumped in the ditch and left to die, not hit by a car.

"It's pretty appalling," said Bailey. "It kind of makes you lose faith in humanity, but when everybody calls like they did today it kind of restores it for you."

Lilly will need thousands of dollars of surgery, but so far there is no one to pay the bill.

Veterinarian Dr. Eamon Draper said it could take weeks or even months of medical attention if Lilly needs a metal frame.

"We could be looking at six or seven procedures in total," he said.

clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 7-18-2007 at 09:27 AM

I been watching this all morning on ESPN. Even though he is not convicted yet it is lloking very compelling so far. Thing is remember those Lacrosse players? They were cleared recently. The reputation was destructive though. Well see what happens but VIck is a douche if this is true.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
clevohardcore
* Kick\'n ass on the wild side *

Mood: Sick Of It All, Youth Of Today

[*] posted on 7-18-2007 at 09:29 AM

They say the way the dogs were killed was awful. They slammed the dogs down over and over.

They electrocuted them. They did some awful things to them.

Each aspect of the soul has it's own part to play, but the ideal is harmonious agreement with reason and control.
CR83

Mood: Harm's Way

[*] posted on 7-18-2007 at 09:57 AM

This angers me so much. The animals are so innocent and get draged down and used and tossed out like a waste of life. People are monsters who do this. Fuck all of them. So sad.
JawnDiablo
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-18-2007 at 10:07 AM

I'm nausious thinking about this shit
BKT
Posting Freak

[*] posted on 7-18-2007 at 11:41 AM

Hopefuly he will die in a horrible manner. It would be funny to watch him die and then piss on him while he was dying. Also maybe let some pits lose on his ass as well, I can't wait untill he dies. LOL it makes me smile just thinking about it.

MM.
crazyfists28
Posting Freak

Mood: dale watson

[*] posted on 7-18-2007 at 01:00 PM

one thing i truly can't tolerate is the abuse of animals, dogs in particular. you know that even if he wasn't directly involved with it, he knew what was going on. why on earth, with all his money, would he need to do something barbaric like this? wasn't he the player that was going to the doc for the herps? hope he has aids as well and dies an agonizing death for this...
Discipline
* DRUNKEN MONKEY *

Mood: The Alley Dukes

[*] posted on 7-18-2007 at 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by metal mulisha
Hopefuly he will die in a horrible manner. It would be funny to watch him die and then piss on him while he was dying. Also maybe let some pits lose on his ass as well, I can't wait untill he dies. LOL it makes me smile just thinking about it.

MM.

I'll bring the popcorn.

‘Do you know what a love letter is? It’s a bullet from a fucking gun. Straight through your heart.’
Siczine.com
Posting Freak

Mood: Cynical

[*] posted on 7-18-2007 at 02:20 PM

Probably like others in this thread, when dogs get treated poorly/neglected/abused it makes me feel a lot worse than when I hear shit about most humanbeings, fucked but true. I remember hearing about two teenage boys who cooked a puppy in an oven, it made me sick to my stomach.

Go To Top